Casual Discussion Introduction

padamchen

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Hello board,

I am from India and have been referred here by a fellow long time defence forumer from another forum.

My interests are my faith, my soil and my blood on my ancestral side, and broad social dynamics and the clash of civilizations on my national side.

Cheers, Doc

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello board,

I am from India and have been referred here by a fellow long time defence forumer from another forum.

My interests are my faith, my soil and my blood on my ancestral side, and broad social dynamics and the clash of civilizations on my national side.

Cheers, Doc

Welcome to DefenceHub..

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello board,

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cheers bro.

Are you the Turks who fought and left PDF because of the Chinese and Arabs?

Sure beginning to look like that.

Cheers, Doc

Well not just that pdf also kicked our Turkish mods so we left with them.

It was a mass exodus to a new forum.

padamchen

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Well not just that pdf also kicked our Turkish mods so we left with them.

It was a mass exodus to a new forum.

Its really interesting to me.

We all know that while its American expat owned and run, PDF essentially toes the state line of Pakistan, and insofar as that is concerned, their moderation is a clear barometer of which way the wind is blowing in their international ties.

A clear case of choosing one iron brother over the other, when push came to shove. Not surprisingly over the Uighur issue.

Cheers, Doc

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its really interesting to me.

We all know that while its American expat owned and run, PDF essentially toes the state line of Pakistan, and insofar as that is concerned, their moderation is a clear barometer of which way the wind is blowing in their international ties.

A clear case of choosing one iron brother over the other, when push came to shove. Not surprisingly over the Uighur issue.

Cheers, Doc

DefenceHub differs from other forums in that it is a military information platform rather than political and unnecessary discussions. Our rules for sharing information are very light and very strict against unnecessary/troll discussions.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom