Casual Discussion Introduction

SHOX

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Hello everyone, I am a student from India, currently lurking in defense forums for almost a year now. Have met some great people and learnt a lot. Hope to have a great time here.

S

Sinan

You people give some introduction too :cautious:
:LOL:

You are right, almost everyone here knows each other since we are together for years.

I'm Sinan, i'm from Turkey and following defence related stuff since 2013. Nice to meet you.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okay some introductions... I’ve been using this nick for over 20 years. Got more interested in what’s going on in the defence sector in the past 10-12 years. And having roots to one of the most interesting countries in the world just makes it that much more interesting to follow.

But I also realize how little youngsters know of turkish history and amazed at how shallow their nationalism are. Gotta fix that, history is mandatory!

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,777
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okay some introductions... I’ve been using this nick for over 20 years. Got more interested in what’s going on in the defence sector in the past 10-12 years. And having roots to one of the most interesting countries in the world just makes it that much more interesting to follow.

But I also realize how little youngsters know of turkish history and amazed at how shallow their nationalism are. Gotta fix that, history is mandatory!
How old are you saithan ? May I ask ? I am 30 by the way. I am active in defence forums since 2009.

M

Maximilian Veers

Greetings fellow sentient, humanoid, bipedal, intelligent, organic lifeforms.

Jokes aside, been roaming around defence forums for a long long time now. Star Wars in PDF and Strategic front, Darth Malgus in DFI. Glad to be onboard.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,378
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome to all new members here! Feel free to go trough the threads and also enlighten us with your content. Thank you!

suryakiran

Reactions
4 111
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
SuryaKiran here from India. Heard about this site in the rumour mills. So registered to block my username and to lurk around.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom