Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
@Vergennes from France ! Glad to be here and see many familiar and respectable faces,let's hope for this new forum to flourish !

D

dBSPL

Hello folks, It's Kutay. Some of you know me by this nick that I already use somewhere. However, I have been following many defense forums with different user names, even if periodically for about 15 years. So I have an idea about almost all of you. Hehe.

I work in one of the maritime sectors. In this sense, I am the 4th generation member of the family. Maritime history (especially steam era) and marine systems are my primary interests. I also like to read and write on specific topics such as the Turkic world, its cultural footprints and national security issues, beginnig from the transition from the Ottoman to the republic era, and modern Turkish history.

I strongly believe that we will create the finest forum in its field with the principles of respect and equality. Let's start!

SHOX

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Hello folks, It's Kutay. Some of you know me by this nick that I already use somewhere. However, I have been following many defense forums with different user names, even if periodically for about 15 years. So I have an idea about almost all of you. Hehe.

I work in one of the maritime sectors. In this sense, I am the 4th generation member of the family. Maritime history (especially steam era) and marine systems are my primary interests. I also like to read and write on specific topics such as the Turkic world, its cultural footprints and national security issues, beginnig from the transition from the Ottoman to the republic era, and modern Turkish history.

I strongly believe that we will create the finest forum in its field with the principles of respect and equality. Let's start!
Welcome here bro :)

corsair255

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello every one, former naval guy from Turkish Navy, still in the circle somehow and an enthusiast of naval defense matters. I guess this is my 2nd forum registration via wmd but it's okay. I'm using the same username more than a decade in the defence forum universe and I hope this forum will be a success.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,043
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Hello every one, former naval guy from Turkish Navy, still in the circle somehow and an enthusiast of naval defense matters. I guess this is my 2nd forum registration via wmd but it's okay. I'm using the same username more than a decade in the defence forum universe and I hope this forum will be a success.

Welcome! We are glad to have you here.

SHOX

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Welcome

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I am a bit late ( since i told @Nilgiri i would sign up last evening) so would apologize however i am Saiyan from PDF, a lawyer working at Lahore and Sheikhupura and trying to get the basic understanding of things especially law through research and knowledge. Looking forward to this forum.

On another note. I love the dark blue and bluish black combo and the head line as well. That is good also. :D :D

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am a bit late ( since i told @Nilgiri i would sign up last evening) so would apologize however i am Saiyan from PDF, a lawyer working at Lahore and Sheikhupura and trying to get the basic understanding of things especially law through research and knowledge. Looking forward to this forum.

On another note. I love the dark blue and bluish black combo and the head line as well. That is good also. :D :D

Welcome @Saiyan0321

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
guys that moving breaking news ad thing is amazing. Whose brilliant idea was that? kudos to that guy and full credit to him

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom