DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,405
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Hitting what?... That's the question. Big difference between hitting the Negev, or the outskirts of a city, vs hitting city centers or Israeli bases.

Supposedly an Israeli air base.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel raining missiles, after math..

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,405
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,628
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Through and through.....

@Kartal1 Iranian BM all uses separable warheads. Those are more maneuverable than full body BMs. Like Iskander or Bora.

Also, it appears Israeli BMD, which I thought was only second to USA, did not fair well tonight.
There are some impacts for sure, but we must not forget that there is also a lot of misinformation/disinformation going on. We should be careful (myself included). Some people are pointing out that some of the videos that we posted here earlier are from KRG, Iraq and not from Israel.

I am wondering what will be the success rate for the Israeli BMD. Maybe we will receive some numbers tomorrow.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,405
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
There are some impacts for sure, but we must not forget that there is also a lot of misinformation/disinformation going on. We should be careful (myself included). Some people are pointing out that some of the videos that we posted here earlier are from KRG, Iraq and not from Israel.

I am wondering what will be the success rate for the Israeli BMD. Maybe we will receive some numbers tomorrow.

You are right, could be not much in the end. LoL, 😂 I got excited. I skipped tonight's sleep.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,628
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are right, could be not much in the end. LoL, 😂 I got excited. I skipped tonight's sleep.
Well, you have all right to be excited. Not everyday we see ballistic missiles fired from thousands of kilometers away, hitting the heart of Israel :D

We are all speculating right now, so we will see. I am sure there will be a lot of information for good analysis on what happened and how.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom