Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
The Iranians have been threatening the Israelis for years without any retaliations following despite Israel targeting Iranian (and affiliated) targets in Syria multiple times over the years..... As of now Iranian options are pretty limited.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,049
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The Iranians have been threatening the Israelis for years without any retaliations following despite Israel targeting Iranian (and affiliated) targets in Syria multiple times over the years..... As of now Iranian options are pretty limited.
There really isn't much they can do. If Israel deployed troops somewhere deep in Syria then they could be targeted (never going to happen), but Iran can't do much to halt Israeli strikes. Israel knows this and is playing it smart. If Israel steps up the strikes I wonder how long Iran will sit there before either withdrawing or doubling down...

Either way, Israel will continue to be a thorn in Iran's Syria deployment, I wonder if they are preparing some type of retaliation, because once Israel turns the heat up it won't be a sustainable situation for Iran unless they have some sort of trump card which we don't know about.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
There really isn't much they can do. If Israel deployed troops somewhere deep in Syria then they could be targeted (never going to happen), but Iran can't do much to halt Israeli strikes. Israel knows this and is playing it smart. If Israel steps up the strikes I wonder how long Iran will sit there before either withdrawing or doubling down...

Either way, Israel will continue to be a thorn in Iran's Syria deployment, I wonder if they are preparing some type of retaliation, because once Israel turns the heat up it won't be a sustainable situation for Iran unless they have some sort of trump card which we don't know about.

Unless Iran utilizes more arab countries into their hate Israel campaign they’re fast running out of options. Once Assad is out Iran will lose their strongest ally against Israel.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I’m wishing a Iran war someone other than Sunni Muslims which is not present yet

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom