Casual Discussion Is football coming home to England or staying Italy?

Who will be the next Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melkor

Reactions
1 243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately Turkey winning a Euro would be putting salt to their wounds too bad it will never happen.
Senol Gunes and his spastics will use Italy’s win as some sort of vindication probably. What a useless pack of clowns. Let’s see what they dish out in the rest of WC qualifiers…

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Senol Gunes and his spastics will use Italy’s win as some sort of vindication probably. What a useless pack of clowns. Let’s see what they dish out in the rest of WC qualifiers…

After the tournament the players went for a holiday.

They also post it on social media. Seriously what an insult.

Fck them all. I hope Turkey does not qualify for the 2022 world cup. Seriously its so insulting they are smiling and partying after the disgrace of a tournament.

They are laughing at us. I hope people in Turkey say no more say Fck you to them. We should not support them or even give our attention

Melkor

Reactions
1 243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
After the tournament the players went for a holiday.

They also post it on social media. Seriously what an insult.

Fck them all. I hope Turkey does not qualify for the 2022 world cup. Seriously its so insulting they are smiling and partying after the disgrace of a tournament.

They are laughing at us. I hope people in Turkey say no more say Fck you to them. We should not support them or even give our attention
Did you follow the basketball Olympic qualifying tournament that Turkey was in, in Canada? We won all our group games including against Czechs. Got to semis (knockout) and lost to a geriatric Greece who was without Giannis. Greece got to final against Czechs who had just pipped the flying Canadians in the other semi. Czechs thrashed Greece in final and booked their ticket to Tokyo. That’s how you take your opportunities! Meanwhile, the players and coach seemed to have taken a leaf out of senol gunes’ book with their excuses - especially the bit about being young.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did you follow the basketball Olympic qualifying tournament that Turkey was in, in Canada? We won all our group games including against Czechs. Got to semis (knockout) and lost to a geriatric Greece who was without Giannis. Greece got to final against Czechs who had just pipped the flying Canadians in the other semi. Czechs thrashed Greece in final and booked their ticket to Tokyo. That’s how you take your opportunities! Meanwhile, the players and coach seemed to have taken a leaf out of senol gunes’ book with their excuses - especially the bit about being young.

Yeah I did well the basketball team does better than the shitty football team i give you that.

Still disappointing that they did not make it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom