Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,099
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
An army known only for barrel bombing and mass surrender like the Syrian 'arab' 'army' would be no match for highly trained, technologically advanced one like the IDF.

At this point the Syrian "Arab" "army" is neither Arab(mostly Iranian, Pakistani and Afghan recruited by the IRGC and the Russians) nor it is a conventional army able to do conventional army maneuvers.

That's the hard pill. Rhetoric won't change a thing.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You wrote: "Its mostly trash the syrian army"

Easy for you to call someone else's army "trash". The Syrians are hardened and would defeat any Arab army in the region. If you are a real Brit, then that can be construed as racist for you to call an Arab army trash.

He said Syrian army, not Arab army. They've been shown time and time again to be useless as a conventional military. Maybe you're projecting your own racism, or being one of those leftist victim/cowards that tries to shut people down by screaming "RaCiSm" where there isn't any. If anything, you bringing up his nationality when talking about the subject is exactly what you're accusing him of.

meanwhile you're all in on anti-Israel agenda. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Disgusting behaviour. Grow up.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
An army known only for barrel bombing and mass surrender like the Syrian 'arab' 'army' would be no match for highly trained, technologically advanced one like the IDF.

At this point the Syrian "Arab" "army" is neither Arab(mostly Iranian, Pakistani and Afghan recruited by the IRGC and the Russians) nor it is a conventional army able to do conventional army maneuvers.

That's the hard pill. Rhetoric won't change a thing.
Syria and Palestine don't need your opinion.

Syria is Arab and its national army is Arab are they are here to stay.

I respect the man who is proud of his country, not brag about Israel Apartheid day and night.

Be proud of Indonesia your homeland instead..

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I will say this though if Isreal wants to exist in a peaceful region as a valued member she has to create a Palestinian state. If she makes the mistake in completely annexing all the land as she is incrementally doing. She will not find peace in that region for the next 1000 years.

There is no way she will annex Palestine and then expect to be respected or wanted in a region where she neighbours 200 million Arabs. And no matter how many puppets leaders are installed in Arab lands, the people themselves sooner or later will have their own leaders come to power.

If i were an Israeli leader i would create a Palestine, that secures Israel from generations of animosity and conflict. Isreal is simply to small in geographic land mass and population to ignore these things.

Even in a Muslim majority state like Turkey which isn't particularly anti-Isreal, anti Isreal rhetoric finds oxygen among a segment of the Turkish population who see their fellow "Muslims/Palestinians" being slaughtered by Israelis. On a side note though any Turk who knows Israeli/Palestinian history will know that Palestine has been far more hostile towards Turkey then Israel.

Give the Palestinians a state and i honestly believe Israel's existence will be secured.

Now where Israelis may have an argument is that they will claim they gave the Palestinians various opportunities to settle the dispute and the rejected it. They will also claim that the arabs are stubborn and hard headed, meaning that no agreement will hold for any lasting period of time.

As it stands if diplomacy fails war sooner or later proceeds. Currently Israel has the upper hand, but will they have it forever? This is something Israeli people should consider.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Israel is way more advanced than Turkey in the fields of Air defence, spyware systems and aviation
what do you mean by aviation Israel has not even made any 5th gen fighters of their own other than thinking they are exclusive by having different software and changing wings of the F-35 to their own. Turkey is atleast making their own 5th gen program and atleast they have something like land EW systems KORAL, and my opinion on air defense might differ because the Arrow-3 was made not just by israel but the assistance of the U.S. I am sure Turkey could have something like that if the U.S. assisted them but they have no reasons to assist Turkey that much.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
He said Syrian army, not Arab army. They've been shown time and time again to be useless as a conventional military. Maybe you're projecting your own racism, or being one of those leftist victim/cowards that tries to shut people down by screaming "RaCiSm" where there isn't any. If anything, you bringing up his nationality when talking about the subject is exactly what you're accusing him of.

meanwhile you're all in on anti-Israel agenda. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Disgusting behaviour. Grow up.
The French who colonized my country Algeria and killed 5,6 million Algerians were criminals and racists.

I think that Israel and the European nations who colonized Africa and Asia have committed crimes against humanity.

Strangely enough, the rules in this Forum won't allow me to present the list of the crimes committed against us.

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The French who colonized my country Algeria and killed 5,6 million Algerians were criminals and racists.

I think that Israel and the European nations who colonized Africa and Asia have committed crimes against humanity.

Strangely enough, the rules in this Forum won't allow me to present the list of the crimes committed against us.
No condemnation for Syrian dictator Assad who kills even more ? Or your ally Houthis who targeted civillian infrastructure

M

Manomed

Syria and Palestine don't need your opinion.

Syria is Arab and its national army is Arab are they are here to stay.

I respect the man who is proud of his country, not brag about Israel Apartheid day and night.

Be proud of Indonesia your homeland instead..
%90 percent of the syrian army is IRGC lol what you are saying is bullshit.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Stop bashing Syria, Troll ! And tell us about the Bosnian army instead.
Global FirePower ranks it 121.
The Foot Ball hooligans in my neighborhood alone will defeat your country's army.
I rest my case.

The only person bashing Syria is Bashar and his "mighty" army

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Its not a conspiracy theory, the Khazar jewish empire that the Turks created lasted as long as the Ottoman empire. When the Cuman Turks destroyed it many fled across eastern europe.

Turkish tribes converted to Islam and for a thousand years became its prominent power, Turks converting to judaism would have a similar effect on that religion.

other Turkic tribes like the bulgers completely converted to Christianity. Turkic history is vast.

Are all jews Khazar descendents, nope but to suggest that none are is outlandish.

The amount of Khazars who converted to Judaism make up a small amount of todays Jewish DNA pool

Again most European Jews are an admixture of EE converts to the faith and Greco-Roman jews and some Mid East Jews.

The " Jews are actually Khazars" theory is just one of the shameful episodes of the Muslim World in last century

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom