DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,013
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
My sources at Anadolu Agency confirmed the authenticity of the voice recording.

It is not very surprising, same thing happened with Kabul airport bombing during 2021 American evacuation.

Most people died becuase of US force panicked and started shooting indiscriminately on the crowd. While Pentagon only acknowledged the possibility of US 'responsibility' for 'some' death. But in fact it was much more than that.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,361
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is not very surprising, same thing happened with Kabul airport bombing during 2021 American evacuation.

Most people died becuase of US force panicked and started shooting indiscriminately on the crowd. While Pentagon only acknowledged the possibility of US 'responsibility' for 'some' death. But in fact it was much more than that.
But people will still not hesitate to slander. And they will do this by looking at the statements of a state whose credibility has fallen to minuses. "But cheating is allowed in war." So will they still keep making excuses when the truth comes out?
Why does the fact that a handful of people are defending their own homeland constitute an excuse for their lynching? Imagine if the same thing happened in our country 100 years ago during the War of Independence. How insulting, isn't it?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,361
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The girl taken hostage by the resistance at the festival in the desert spoke to Israel Radio;

"During this time the terrorists did not harm us, they even gave us the opportunity to drink and calmed us down while we panicked. The situation was really scary, but we were lucky that no one harmed us. For about two hours no security forces were with us and we had to wait for the police to arrive "We stayed. Finally, we were rescued. I'm with my friends now."

The girl named Yasmine claims that the Israeli police blew up the houses and they barely escaped.

"When the police came, they started to open fire everywhere. We went out with a gunman who was talking to me. Four people died outside, I think the police killed them. Then they arrested the gunman and opened intense fire on the hostages and armed men inside, killing all of them."

Probably many Jewish young people in the festival area were killed by Israeli soldiers.

The girl taken hostage by the resistance at the festival in the desert spoke to Israel Radio;

"During this time the terrorists did not harm us, they even gave us the opportunity to drink and calmed us down while we panicked. The situation was really scary, but we were lucky that no one harmed us. For about two hours no security forces were with us and we had to wait for the police to arrive "We stayed. Finally, we were rescued. I'm with my friends now."

The girl named Yasmine claims that the Israeli police blew up the houses and they barely escaped.

"When the police came, they started to open fire everywhere. We went out with a gunman who was talking to me. Four people died outside, I think the police killed them. Then they arrested the gunman and opened intense fire on the hostages and armed men inside, killing all of them."

Probably many Jewish young people in the festival area were killed by Israeli soldiers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who claim that Hamas massacred innocents have become prisoners of Israel's psychological warfare operations. Unfortunately, poisoned minds will never be impartial or fair. On the contrary, they will be captives of a reality that Israel built on lies.

If they were to go to war with us, they would do the same to us. First, they would kill hundreds of civilians and then make it look like Turkish soldiers did it. Then, using this as an excuse, they would commit genocide against thousands of young people, old people, women and thousands of innocent people.

Israel is an insidious enemy in your neighborhood. And he won't pity you when he catches you weak, folks. Do not forget this.

After the slander of Hamas in the festival area became clear, Israel is preparing to arrest journalists and citizens who are hindering its own psychological warfare operations.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,741
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But people will still not hesitate to slander. And they will do this by looking at the statements of a state whose credibility has fallen to minuses. "But cheating is allowed in war." So will they still keep making excuses when the truth comes out?
Why does the fact that a handful of people are defending their own homeland constitute an excuse for their lynching? Imagine if the same thing happened in our country 100 years ago during the War of Independence. How insulting, isn't it?

In every conflict there will exist people of this kind, they will find what little fault of the defenders and magnify it while pretending ignorant at what the oppressor's had done.

I wouldn't be surprised had Israel decided to invade Indonesia, some Indonesian would happily rejoice their coming here.

guest12

Reactions
2 880
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Von der Leyen does not speak for EU on Israel-Hamas conflict, foreign policy chief says

The rift at the top of the European Union over Israel and Gaza deepened on Saturday when foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said Ursula von der Leyen did not speak for the EU on the matter. He said the EU’s foreign policy was determined by its member states rather than by the European Commission or its president.

“The common foreign policy of the European Union is an intergovernmental policy, it’s not a community policy. So the official position of the European Union with any foreign policy is being fixed by the guidelines of the high-level political decision in the European Union council, chaired by president [Charles] Michel, and by the Foreign Affairs Council ministers, chaired by me. And the position is clear that we certainly defend the right of Israel to defend itself against the attack that has been suffering, but as any right, it has a limit. And this limit is international law and international humanitarian law,” he said.

Mr Borrell was speaking in Beijing a day after Ms von der Leyen visited Jerusalem, where she offered prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu the EU’s unconditional support in his response to last week’s killings by Hamas militants. The commission president made no public criticism of Israel’s warning to more than one million people in northern Gaza to leave their homes within 24 hours or risk death.

Mr Borrell said he agreed with United Nations (UN) secretary general António Guterres that the evacuation order was impossible to implement and would lead to a humanitarian crisis.

Mr Borrell said he shared the view of Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi that the only lasting solution to the conflict lay in a two-state solution but that the situation in Gaza called for a more urgent response. During a joint press conference with Mr Borrell on Friday, Mr Wang said that the root of the issue lay in the fact that the historical injustice suffered by the Palestinian people had not been rectified.

“Israel has the right to statehood, and so does Palestine. The Israelis have secured their survival, but who cares about the survival of the Palestinians? The Jewish people are no longer wandering around the world, but when can the Palestinian people return to their homeland? There are all kinds of injustices in this world, but the injustice against the Palestinians has been dragged on for over half a century, causing the pain of several generations. This cannot continue,” he said.

“Only with the full implementation of the ‘two-state solution’ can peace genuinely come to the Middle East, and Israel can achieve lasting security. The correct path to promote the ‘two-state solution’ is to promptly resume peace talks, and all peace-promoting mechanisms should play an active role.”

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
122 15,024
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please use credible and substantiated sources when posting news pieces. Remember many news pieces can be doctored by either side to show how right their point of view is.
What Hamas has done is a criminal offence. No matter what they say about how well they supposedly treated the “hostages” . Even this word “hostages” is criminal and wrong. Taking hostages in itself defies all conventions in its core. It is against human rights. Just because you were wronged yourself, you do not wrong others.
Both sides are wrong. You do not fire on civilians. You do not bomb civilian townships indiscriminately.

So when posting remember it is not a one sided case we are faced with. Discuss with credible information and not hearsay. And most importantly stay civil.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bet IDF diversion for already depleted Hamas to go to the north, like Schwarzkopf’s tried to make Iraqi forces believe that start of coalition invasion would be amphibious, rather than from South of Kuwait initially.

Pretty sure that IDF would try to take Southern part of Gaza at the early stage. For the sake of humanitarian corridor, cut Hamas (with its tunnels) from/to Egypt and the areas relatively less dense, very good for staging ground. Then push Hamas to the center of Gaza city from all direction, Battle of Mosul “Old City” thingy, when buildings of one block became 1 big building lol, different buildings interconnected by making holes in the walls.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,246
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yep this is true. While Israeli intelligence transferred to more technical means of intelligence and left behind HUMINT as a priority HAMAS developed their means of gathering intelligence and developed both their technical and HUMINT branches.

What I say I can't proof but I suspect a HUMINT breach within the Israeli intelligence by HAMAS resulting in detailed intelligence regarding locations, security protocols and standard operational procedures of both the Israeli intelligence and also IDF. This combined with unconventional military tactic resulted in the catastrophe that we saw.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,741
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yep this is true. While Israeli intelligence transferred to more technical means of intelligence and left behind HUMINT as a priority HAMAS developed their means of gathering intelligence and developed both their technical and HUMINT branches.

I believe this issue has been brought here before, check one of my prev post regarding Israeli over reliance on technology that erode timely human instinct.

Hamas did a very good job here with what they have. I don't think many national army could do what they just demonstrated last week. The surprise is comparable to the surprise IJN dealt to the US during Pearl Harbor.

=======

Urban warfare is brutal

contricusc

Reactions
1 613
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
I wouldn't be surprised had Israel decided to invade Indonesia, some Indonesian would happily rejoice their coming here.

I’m sure some people in Bali would be happy.

When I was there in vacation a few years ago, I asked a taxi driver if the tsunami has reached Bali, and he started to rejoice while laughing that he loved the tsunami because it killed so many people in Aceh, where there are only muslims. He seemed to be delighted that hundreds of thousands of compatriots died in the tsunami. I couldn’t believe that someone could be so unapologetically evil.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,741
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I’m sure some people in Bali would be happy.

When I was there in vacation a few years ago, I asked a taxi driver if the tsunami has reached Bali, and he started to rejoice while laughing that he loved the tsunami because it killed so many people in Aceh, where there are only muslims. He seemed to be delighted that hundreds of thousands of compatriots died in the tsunami. I couldn’t believe that someone could be so unapologetically evil.

I'm VERY aware of this. Just like in Palestine where we watch people cheer for muslims getting killed, I know for a fact my "compatriots" wished me and the muslims harm. A simple scroll on Indonesian social media is all I need.

They will figure out the hard way eventually that we will eventually pay them back.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom