Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I won't be as optimistic as you do tho' ... On the other hand . If ukraine were beaten so severly . There could be a slightly if not miniscule hope for a permanent peace solutions for palestine problem at the detriment of Israeli interest . Provided Hamas could entertain the IDF long and harsh enough to humbled the Israelis right wing politician.... ( it's a long shot but a hope nevertheless ..) US simply couldn't be dragged on two front while the third are solwly brewing to implodes ...

Ukraine also deserves respect for standing strong to be honest.

Ukraine was the underdog. Nobody thought they would last this long.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ukraine also deserves respect for standing strong to be honest.

Ukraine was the underdog. Nobody thought they would last this long.
I have my deepest respect for them . but , without the west bankrolling and proped them up . They would have folded from yesterday .. offcourse the insurgency will flare and devastated the whole country ... But , in the face of gargantuan adversity and half measured assist ( if not just a lip service ) their days of independence as a sovereign nation are numbered
Much like Hamas we are seeing right now . Their existence are numbered . But at what cost ?? Are they planning to go with a bang ?? Or a delaying tactic as usual ... Ukraine chose to die standing . Even if they have to pawn their country ...so what is Hamas stake ?? Worlds sympaty upon the body of countless palestinian ?? Somehow i doubted it ?? Too simple and meaningless without a consequential gains

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mine Gümüşkaya, a Turkish citizen of Israeli origin, voluntarily joined the Israeli army. She should definitely be stripped of her citizenship immediately.

F8oOQ8XXYAA_7Yd

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Mohammed Hijab has mastered the arts of debating. No one can challenge him in the western world.

Its not a hard thing to argue the isreali/palestinian issue though. I've seen videos of him getting schooled down speakers corner by kids.

Hijab did well here against morgan, but he's the political islamist the western world wants to present to the west as representing the muslims. His close Kurdish associate goes on youtube and says this.

You can find all sorts of extreme things said by Hijab too. These guys will be easily discredited in the west when the time comes. But for now they are elevated, their social media accounts are pushed, nothing is shadow banned and they all make plenty of money.

remember the west wants Muslims to look intolerant and fanatical, incompatible with the western way of life. Hijab and Company all push sharia.

If you read morals and dogma by 33 degree freemason albert pike he says "we will give the people their heroes", most of these guys are either their heroes or the useful idiots they use. Hijab and co never touch these organisations, except for one video where they entered the london grand lodge and never spoke about these things again. Thats intentional, has to be.

With this isreal issue they moved to the next phase of dehumanisation where they justify the slaughter of innoncent women and children to get the terrorists. This is intentional because they wish to create an atmosphere in the future where when an islamist commits a terror attack, they will use it to persecute the common muslim.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,899
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mine Gümüşkaya, a Turkish citizen of Israeli origin, voluntarily joined the Israeli army. She should definitely be stripped of her citizenship immediately.
Let me briefly clarify this a little bit further.
There are NO Jews that are not Israeli. Israel’s constitution clearly states that all Jews around the world are Israeli citizens and it is the number 1 duty of Israeli government to accept them all and provide land and living facilities for them, should they decide to live in Israel.
Israel is a state based and constituted around the Jewish religion and race. It is not secular and one of the most racist countries in the world.

A small anecdote: One of my classmates at University, a Jewish boy whose grandfather had come to UK in1800s from Russia as a 2 year old and his father and himself were born in UK, was talking and criticising so rigorously the UK government in 1973 about it’s stance against Israel that he was asked by a Greek classmate if there were a war between UK and Israel which side he would be. Without hesitation he replied : Israel.

This is how jewishness and the dream of Israel are bred in to them so well that they never leave or forget who they are no matter where they are. This is in their DNA. They have been pushed around, mistreated and persecuted over the centuries so much that it is also in their DNA that they do not belong anywhere but in Israel, no matter where they have been living.

So this girl joining Israeli forces is understandable. Also remember that Jewishness is transferred via the mother not the father. So the matriarch is important.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let me briefly clarify this a little bit further.
There are NO Jews that are not Israeli. Israel’s constitution clearly states that Al Jews around the world are Israeli citizens and it is the number 1 duty of Israeli government to accept them all and provide land and living facilities for them, should they decide to live in Israel.
Israel is a state based and constituted around the Jewish religion and race. It is not secular and one of the most racist countries in the world.

A small anecdote: One of my classmates at University, a Jewish boy whose grandfather had come to UK in1800s from Russia as a 2 year old and his father and himself were born in UK, was talking and criticising so rigorously the UK government in 1973 about it’s stance against Israel that he was asked by a Greek classmate if there were a war between UK and Israel which side he would be. Without hesitation he replied : Israel.

This is how jewishness and the dream of Israel are bred in to them so well that they never leave or forget who they are no matter where they are. This is in their DNA. They have been pushed around, mistreated and persecuted over the centuries so much that it is also in their DNA that they do not belong anywhere but in Israel, no matter where they have been living.

So this girl joining Israeli forces is understandable.
Dear brother, let me make one thing clear: I am not interested in the world of thought and the state of mind of these people. But because they joined the IDF, they should be stripped of their citizenship immediately, without waiting a day. So I am warning the state authorities, not this person. Does anybody have any objection to that?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear brother, let me make one thing clear: I am not interested in the world of thought and the state of mind of these people. But because they joined the IDF, they should be stripped of their citizenship immediately, without waiting a day. So I am warning the state authorities, not this person. Does anybody have any objection to that?
For what reason you are strip of her citizenship? Even terrorist are not stripped of their citizenship.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For what reason you are strip of her citizenship? Even terrorist are not stripped of their citizenship.
- Those who have served in any service that is incompatible with Turkish interests or who have not left this duty within 3 months despite being notified to leave this duty

- Those who work on their own initiative, without the permission of the Council of Ministers, in all kinds of services of a state that is at war with the Turkish state,

- Those who perform voluntary military service in a foreign state without the permission of the Ministry of National Defense,

Persons found to have committed such acts may lose their Turkish citizenship upon a proposal by the ministry. This means that a person who takes part in these acts risks losing their citizenship.

If the person who commits these acts does not care about their citizenship rights, why should we care?

Footnote: Zionist Jews who are willing to die for Israel can continue to stay there. Someone whose soul is not with the Turkish state, if another day there is a problem with this country, he/she will still want to give their life for the country they feels belongs to, not for the Turkish state, but in that case I would prefer that person with an Israeli passport, not with a Turkish citizenship even if he/she is within my borders.

Last edited:

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,899
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The annulment or stripping off of Turkish Citizenship is governed by Turkish law. Here is the basics of it.

Short of treasonous acts against Turkish State it is not easily achieved. If Turkey were in war with Israel, then her Turkish citizenship would be annulled immediately.
As part of dual nationality -which this girl probably has- a dual national Turkish national may be required to perform military service in his/her second country of nationality/residence. And our law allows for that.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

F8oOQ8XXYAA_7Yd
There are tonns of double cititen in Europe who do active duty in other countries, will you strip everybody from their citizenship?

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The annulment or stripping off of Turkish Citizenship is governed by Turkish law. Here is the basics of it.

Short of treasonous acts against Turkish State it is not easily achieved. If Turkey were in war with Israel, then her Turkish citizenship would be annulled immediately.
As part of dual nationality -which this girl probably has- a dual national Turkish national may be required to perform military service in his/her second country of nationality/residence. And our law allows for that.
F8oROJ5WgAAuBUV

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are tonns of double cititen in Europe who do active duty in other countries, will you strip everybody from their citizenship?
If the participation is voluntary and not related to the military laws of the country concerned, the Council of Ministers has the authority to do so. Above is a link to the relevant legislation of the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs. I categorically advocate that people who voluntarily leave Turkiye to join the army of a country that has declared mobilization and is officially at war should be stripped of citizenship.

She went there to kill people on behalf of the country to which she felt he belonged. There are a large number of Jewish citizens between the ages of 18-42 in Turkiye. The Council of Ministers can prevent these accessions by taking a precedent-setting decision. I find it hard to understand why my post is getting so much reaction.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,899
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
F8oROJ5WgAAuBUV

You are correct ; a Turkish citizen may not voluntarily serve in another country’s military without due permission.
But it is a separate case when it is Dual Nationals involved. In fact Turkish law clearly states that Turkiye can not intervene in any way to give counsellor protection if the dual national is in the second country of nationality. Then his/her rights are governed by the secondary country. Turkiye accepts that.
(Please see page14-15 section-VI)
So much so that if the person had to do military service in the second country, prior to becoming dual national, he could be exempt from military service in Turkiye.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are correct ; a Turkish citizen may not voluntarily serve in another country’s military without due permission.
But it is a separate case when it is Dual Nationals involved. In fact Turkish law clearly states that Turkiye can not intervene in any way to give counsellor protection if the dual national is in the second country of nationality. Then his/her rights are governed by the secondary country. Turkiye accepts that.
(Please see page14-15 section-VI)
So much so that if the person had to do military service in the second country, prior to becoming dual national, he could be exempt from military service in Turkiye.
So council of ministers can't denaturalize people who voluntarily go to war?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

F8oOQ8XXYAA_7Yd

I hope she dies there.

I dont want radicalised zionists back in Turkiye.

If we can strip any Turkish citizen joining isis and al qaeda.

We should do the same here.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,899
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
So council of ministers can't denaturalize people who voluntarily go to war?
Not unless the secondary country a dual national is fighting for is involved in matters that are against the interests of Turkiye or outright fighting against Turkiye.

In my first post I tried to explain the rationale behind the Jewish people and the result of their upbringing that goes well beyond centuries even millennia.
These are promised lands to them. They are Jewish and Israelites before anything else. We may give them citizenships, live with them for centuries; but unless we truly naturalise them in to being Turkish by erasing their original identity, they will never be Turkish or English etc. And they will betray the country they live in when the Israeli interests are threatened.
Why do you think they have been massacred and kicked out of England in mid 1200s by Lord De Montfort? Why were they killed en masse and kicked out of Spain in the 1500s? Then of course there is the case of WW2.

Last edited:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,083
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I hope she dies there.

I dont want radicalised zionists back in Turkiye.

If we can strip any Turkish citizen joining isis and al qaeda.

We should do the same here.

You've got to be kidding me if you're comparing her to an ISIS or Al Qaeda member.

Imagine if you or I got enlisted into TSK and then some Australian says that we're radicalized and hopes we die in Syria or wherever we're fighting.

It's a bit ridiculous. I know you're strongly supporting Palestine, but I don't see Israeli's radicalizing and conducting terrorist attacks in Türkiye any time soon.

Let's be a little more realistic.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,758
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You've got to be kidding me if you're comparing her to an ISIS or Al Qaeda member.

Imagine if you or I got enlisted into TSK and then some Australian says that we're radicalized and hopes we die in Syria or wherever we're fighting.

It's a bit ridiculous. I know you're strongly supporting Palestine, but I don't see Israeli's radicalizing and conducting terrorist attacks in Türkiye any time soon.

Let's be a little more realistic.

Im hypocritical on this issue. You gotta point there.

Geopolitics is all full of hypocrisies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom