Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Facebook and Instagram censored the images shared about Israel's attack on the al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza, under the pretext of "sexual content".

INSTAGRAM CENSORED IMAGE OF GAZA HOSPITAL BOMBING, CLAIMS IT’S TOO SEXUAL​

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
If Israel decides to occupy the Gaza Strip and eliminate Hamas, as Netanyahu announced, there will be very heavy casualties on both sides.
In theory, Israel could destroy it through a prolonged siege, cutting off access to food, medicine and electricity, and force Hamas to capitulate with few casualties on the part of Israeli soldiers.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,747
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Israel decides to occupy the Gaza Strip and eliminate Hamas, as Netanyahu announced, there will be very heavy casualties on both sides.
In theory, Israel could destroy it through a prolonged siege, cutting off access to food, medicine and electricity, and force Hamas to capitulate with few casualties on the part of Israeli soldiers.
For sure this will be a heavy battle. They are doing Hamas a favor by destroying infrastructure. This is not Sovyet style architecture with the big, wide boulevards, symmetrical buildings and roads. This is middle eastern architecture with to many narrow streets and buildings basically glued to one another. If you start drilling holes trough the laws from the building in the beginning of a street to the other end you can continue moving under cover trough the whole distance. The same applies for Israeli forces too but there is something which the groups in Gaza have advantage over and this is the underground city they built.

The IDF probably think that by leveling the buildings this will make the operation easier. In fact the urban clashes in Turkiye in the period of 2015-2016 proved that destroyed buildings are one of the most dangerous places to be around. Nobody knows what kind of IED or ambush is waiting within the ruins. Another question is that after these building are destroyed the roads between them will be blocked causing serious difficulties for both armor and infantry to move around. The engineers will have to work 24/7, creating opportunities for attacks against stationary forces. There is no easy way around. In every case the IDF will take heavy casualties especially knowing their lack of proper force for such operation. They will be entering a crowded area with around 2 million hostile people.

The only logical way is total siege Assad style to the point where they are forced to capitulate as you say but it is also impossible as the smuggling routes on the border with Egypt will be working and flow of supplies and weapons will continue. I think that land operation in Gaza will be a total catastrophe for IDF. They will have limited success but will pay heavy price.

And just to remind all the readers that this is only the tactical realm of one area of operations which would be Gaza. We are not taking about the further complications on regional level.

Just to clarify:

I present you the newest addition to the strategic missile arsenal of the Houthis in Yemen.

Toufan (Based on the Iranian Ghadr ballistic missile)
Range: Rumored to be ~2000km (Tel Aviv in range)

1697756752332.png

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,289
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wonder if Israeli tunnel discovery systems are good... They do have some kind of radar that can detect underground tunnels AFAIK. This might be why they are confident. In the past, I would bet on this possibility but recent events showed a surprisinng lack of competency with regards to Israeli leadership.

Israelis have faced defeat in the past (lebanon in the early 00s for example), but stakes are just too high with this one. It's gonna be a bloodbath for all parties involved. And seem like it will spiral out of control. I hope for the best for the innocents cought in the crossfire.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
People dont realise how small narrow Middle Eastern cities are.

Basically going to be insurgents vs soldiers.

You can have airpower but will you not able commit lots of tanks and ifvs because those old middle eastern cities will be death traps with lots of ambushes.

Even with airpower it did not bring victory to the Germans in Stalingrad.

When it comes to warfare the most dreaded thing is urban warfare.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
-Two US aircraft carriers sent to support Israel.
-More money these past weeks being sent to Israel over Ukraine.
Damn I can't believe Palestinians are more dangerous than Russians.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
-Two US aircraft carriers sent to support Israel.
-More money these past weeks being sent to Israel over Ukraine.
Damn I can't believe Palestinians are more dangerous than Russians.

Dont forget how the Republicans are like lets cut aid to Ukraine.

While they give everything to Israel lmaoooo

All the progressive liberals supporting Israel too hahahahaha

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The identity of this person is clear. But the competent institutions of the state, if there are any, should put this organization under technical surveillance and those who leave the country to fight voluntarily should be stripped of their citizenship.

If people who announce on Instagram that they are joining the IDF get tens of thousands of interactions and we do nothing, you need to know that there is a flip side to the story.

Unfortunately, half of the country has the profile of people waiting with a salt shaker in their hands. Those who are familiar with Turkish slang will understand what I mean.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,826
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Facebook and Instagram censored the images shared about Israel's attack on the al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza, under the pretext of "sexual content".

INSTAGRAM CENSORED IMAGE OF GAZA HOSPITAL BOMBING, CLAIMS IT’S TOO SEXUAL​

That is to be expected, if the shareholders of the companies had been ME countries it would have forced them to do otherwise.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The identity of this person is clear. But the competent institutions of the state, if there are any, should put this organization under technical surveillance and those who leave the country to fight voluntarily should be stripped of their citizenship.

If people who announce on Instagram that they are joining the IDF get tens of thousands of interactions and we do nothing, you need to know that there is a flip side to the story.

Unfortunately, half of the country has the profile of people waiting with a salt shaker in their hands. Those who are familiar with Turkish slang will understand what I mean.

I hope we get out own Turkish volunteers to Palestine songs.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

At present time ... I strongly cautioned my turkic brother nation for not sending their citizen / soldier to the present conflict zone at all . Only a material aids . Like Indonesia . We both have a very unique and strategic position to influence the overall situation . Stay out of the fence for now . Let the Arabs sorting their own before them coming on a unified voice .
And if the Israelis keep pounding gaza like yesterdays without some concrete respons from the arab monarchs . By the next month i expect some monarchies will transfomed into a republic then .

What an interesting time line ...

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,843
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Those who sabotaged the people's reaction on the streets and those who acted as triggermen in an attempt to burn down the consulate building will regret it. That's all I can say for now.

The state need take the necessary steps where necessary. It must. There are examples in the past, but chauvinism has never been one of its tools.

Of course, the atrocities in Palestine is an issue that upsets everyone, neutral and impartial. However, any attempt to drag Turkiye into the issue serves the interests of others, not the interests of the country. Turkish citizens should never become the pawn operation material of different perception management centers and intelligence organizations.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom