Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel is winning the propaganda war with their lies about 40 beheaded babies and raped women and burned families.

Where are the 1400 funerals if there were 1400 dead Israeli's? No pictures or proof.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,537
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Instead of bombing campaigns against Israeli cities, IMO Houthis and hezbos should team up to go after shipping lines. One could threaten Haifa, the other pick ships inbound to Eliat from Bab-Al Mandeb strait.

I never quite notice their vulnerability to imports.

“Nobody wants to go into a port and not be able to get out, as happened in Ukraine,” said Neil Roberts, a secretary of the Joint War Committee, a maritime body that classifies international waters according to risk. Indeed, ship owners and insurers have had to revise their assessment of Israeli authorities’ ability to keep the country safe.
Shipping lines and their underwriters are getting decidedly nervous about Israeli port calls. Israeli and Lebanese ports are already in London insurers’ highest risk category, which means that shipping lines need their insurers’ agreement for all port calls there and pay a war risk premium for doing so. (London insurers dominate global maritime insurance and form the global standard.)
They have good anti shipping capabilities.

iNFOG-1-768x448.jpg

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,863
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Ryder @Gary @Asena_great @Afif @Lool

Guys please stay to topic. If you want to discuss Turkish history you are free to do it here:

Let's keep the thread clean so we can follow the flow of information regarding today's developments and discuss today's issues.

Posts moved to relevant thread.

Have fun!

IČl

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Iraq
You say that Muslim / Arab countries will easily "back down" if Israel goes back to the 1967 borders, but do you have any tangible proof of that? It seems to me that there is a deep hatred for the existence of the Jewish state of of Israel among the Arab / Muslim countries in the region and a long term, coordinated effort to destroy it. Do you think that's an unfair statement? It seems obvious to me that Arabs and Muslims in the region would allow Jews to live in a non-Jewish state, as somewhat second class citizens, but aren't willing to accept a state for Jews, run by Jews, on their borders.
The Jews aren’t courageous to fight Gaza nvm whole Arab coalition we know the we Militarily can mop the floor with Zionist diaper

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,819
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Maybe this time, the words of Albert Pike in his letter to Guiseppi Manzini will come true, cause i dont see any attempt to a cease fire or de-escalation and its the first time that this conflict gets full international coverage in 198 countries worldwide.

View attachment 62248

I've read albert pikes morals and dogma and really everyone should, and i came across this long time ago. I've seen information to say its false and I've seen information to say its real. Irrespective when this shit was all flaring up it was these words i thought about. But in life i experienced that talking about "secret societies/fraternities" is far beyond the common mans understanding that its nearly never worth bringing up. Its something either you got the character to investigate or you spend you entire life running away from. Its why ill say to people to read it, then the ball is in their court.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,463
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Top Bottom