Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Palestinians responded like they could on gestapo methods of entity called israel with their provocations around al aksa and evictions of domestic people in jerusalem, it was quite shocking for the regime to see response of palestinian resistance that they declared state of emergency first time since 1966, so much about 99,9 israel calm bullshit.
now we can expect extended brutality as the sick zionist doctrine does not expect any kind of defeat.
State of emergency is only in town of Lod where are riots I mentioned.

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Last edited:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
whatever, palestinian resistance suprised fasist netanjahu regime completely.

this short clip with shortly ilustrate with what kind of inhuman behaviour are palestinians met, this coward was planned to throw grenade but stopped when saw camera on.

Actually Bibi is very happy. Hamas again came to save his rule.

In 1996 right before the elections Hamas made series of suicide bus attacks as result Netanyahu won with tiny margin.

In 2000 when Israeli PM Barak offered Palestinians a state they responded with bloody Intifada and right wing returned to power.

In 2006 after Gaza pull out Hezbollah started a war and brought Netanyahu to power again.

And now same pattern.

T

Turko

In 1996 right before the elections Hamas made series of suicide bus attacks as result Netanyahu won with tiny margin.

In 2000 when Israeli PM Barak offered Palestinians a state they responded with bloody Intifada and right wing returned to power.

In 2006 after Gaza pull out Hezbollah started a war and brought Netanyahu to power again.

And now same pattern.
How many Arab citizens do you have? I don't mean Arab residents with work permit. How many Arabs can vote?
Also Do you expect mass deportations of Palestinians who have work permit?

Muslim world usually is unaware of Palestinians who can work and live in Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

And now same pattern.
i am not interested in political calculations of that fasist politician and support that he gets from your countrymen, that is all expected. let me know when you propose some proposal for lasting peace that includes human and dignity aspect and stop acting like thiefs, until then let me follow this sad inequal war without spins, thank you in advance.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Damn, escalating nonstop.. This will not end good for Palestinians neither for Turkey-Israel relations.. Only Erdogan, Bibi and Hamas is benefiting from this not the poor civilians. Hamas is really calling for attention.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images - 2021-05-10T142147.230.jpeg

The only man who can save the day!!!

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Truth be told Turkey doesn't really have a horse in this race and so I wouldn't want us to support on side or the other, but Israel makes its REALLY hard to stay neutral.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

And now same pattern.

I can see so much similarities between Netenyahu and Erdogan that its simply scary. This pattern has repeated itself in Turkey aswell on numerous occasions, its the combination of fear mongering and giving the perception of a strongman during a crisis that make people keep voting for them.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom