Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
At least hamas retaliate hard, whole south is under heavy rocket fire as well as tel aviv airport.

T

Turko

About 300 rockets were fired towards Tel Aviv!

Al-Qassam Brigades announce the bombing of Be'er Sheva, Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion Airport with 210 rockets in response to the bombing of towers (residential buildings).

350 rockets were fired from Gaza in 20 minutes at Beersheba, Tel Aviv and their environs.

Palestinians report that the Israeli army fired phosphorus at them in a residential area in Gaza

The screams of women and children are heard

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
The Palestinians moved from the stone uprising in 2000 to the serious struggle 2021, and they began to threaten the Zionists every time and fulfill their promises, until the Zionists reached the use F16 fighters, means the fourth generation to target the Burj Al Arab, and this proves what the military modernization has reached among the Palestinians, and the strange thing is that the tower was targeted twice. And still standing.

1620754872691.png

T

Turko

Oh my god again, how many rockets do they have?

A new wave of rockets has just been launched into Israel
Iron Dome working again

The rocket hit Rishon LeZion.
IMG_20210512_040812_542.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Well when you turn it into a rocket tossing contest the Israelis are going to hit a thousand times harder. Like i said in a previous comment unless the Palestinians have an organised resistance with clear aims and ambitions, every mindless retaliation they conduct they will lose.

The Palestinians are fighting a war on their enemies terms, meaning he holds all the advantages.

All of these retaliations launched in anger allow the Isrealis to further achieve their ambitions. You hit them, they come back hit you a thousand times harder, kill more people and take more land. Rinse and repeat and within 50 years there will be no more Arabs in Palestine.

T

Turko

One 122mm rocket costs 500usd while one Tamir interceptor missile costs 50k usd. If Hamas sends 1000 rockets towards Israel everyday, it will cost minumum 50 million usd everyday.

I wonder different thing, How many artillery rockets do Palestinians have?

T

Turko

I just watched +18 video that shows of casulties.

İnteresting thing is house of Arabs in Israel hit by Hamas rocket.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,238
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
One 122mm rocket costs 500usd while one Tamir interceptor missile costs 50k usd. If Hamas sends 1000 rockets towards Israel everyday, it will cost minumum 50 million usd everyday.

I wonder different thing, How many artillery rockets do Palestinians have?
I heard over 10000+ together both Hamas and PIJ.

It isn't just money but production capability, Israelis rely on American subsystems for Iron Dome which takes time to arrive meaning the stocks likely aren't being replenished after firing.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom