E1IssDtWEAQDlrP.jpg

E1IuzIZXoAA0VS5.jpg

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The catastrophic scenario for Israel would be a war on multiple fronts,such as Gaza and in the north with the Hezbollah,coupled with internal troubles. With the number of rockets raining on Israel,the Iron dome risks to be overwhelmed.

stop it. Isreal has the most advanced army in the region and has insane levels of support from the US and most states in Europe. The catastrophic scenario has been happening to the Palestinians for the last 70 years.

If fighting a few kids with toy rockets and the hezbolloah monkeys who the Turks smoked during the idlib retaliation with relative ease is catastrophic, then maybe its time for the european jews to walk away from the occupation business.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The truth is europeans were slaughtering the jews, part of Germany should have been given to them as compensation not Palestine.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,568
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
The truth is europeans were slaughtering the jews, part of Germany should have been given to them as compensation not Palestine.

One of the Ideas Hitler had was to deport Jews to Madagascar where they to build their own country.
Another idea that Stalin had was to give them land in Siberia- then in 1928 Soviets created the Jewish Autonomous Oblast- an oblast in the Russian far East bordering China where less than 2000 Jews live nowadays. 😂

T

Turko

One of the Ideas Hitler had was to deport Jews to Madagascar where they to build their own country.
Another idea that Stalin had was to give them land in Siberia- then in 1928 Soviets created the Jewish Autonomous Oblast- an oblast in the Russian far East bordering China where less than 2000 Jews live nowadays. 😂
The Crimea would be real second alternative if Israel hadn't been established. It is true bro.
The Karaims have 2000 years roots in the Crimea.

Screenshot_2021-05-12-00-35-01-185_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

I didn't know where the lod city was. So i checked it.
It is in the middle of the Telaviv and Jerusalem.

I think, having been all Jewish residents evacuated from Lud City, we will see the latest massacre of the history.
IDF will flatten the city in couple days.

Burned sinagogue in Lod.

IMG_20210512_004439_669.jpg

Burning sinagogue

Almost all synagogues were burnt in Lod

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Last thing Israel wants is peace, since peace doesn't allow Israel to make gains. They need conflict especially when the enemy they are fighting is so weak.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The Crimea would be real second alternative if Israel hadn't been established. It is true bro.
The Karaims have 2000 years roots in the Crimea.

View attachment 20690

I didn't know where the lod city was. So i checked it.
It is in the middle of the Telaviv and Jerusalem.

I think, having been all Jewish residents evacuated from Lud City, we will see the latest massacre of the history.
IDF will flatten the city in couple days.

Burned sinagogue in Lod.

View attachment 20691
Burning sinagogue

Almost all synagogues were burnt in Lod

And Israel will have succeeded in cleansing more land of Arabs.

Unless the Palestinians are able to create a fully organised resistance, all of these retaliations will help Israel create greater Isreal. We seen this pattern happen many times before and the outcome is the Israelis take more land.

I've already seen plenty of videos of Palestinian mobs throwing stones, that won't win any wars.

If you play stupid games you will win stupid prizes.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom