Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Hamas adopted its tactics to drones. They use civilian cars, dress civilian clothes, operate in dense populated areas, use tents, tunnels etc..
Give them some F-35s, fleet of M1-Abrams etc and trust me they will oblige you with coming after you in uniforms. I am sure you have heard of Irgun et al.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,678
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Hamas adopted its tactics to drones. They use civilian cars, dress civilian clothes, operate in dense populated areas, use tents, tunnels etc..

I guess that I didn’t explain myself well. What I wanted to say is that Hamas probably fires these rockets from a place which is with good visibility and probably more open- like a field, or a square or the roof of an apartment building etc.
I guess that a drone operator can easily identify and neutralize a threat like that.

Are these rockets so mobile and easy to shoot from absolutely everywhere in like a minute?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,410
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Does that really matter? To delve into the minutiae is to be sucked in whirlpool with conflicting narratives. The Israeli's are gonna cry victims. The Pals are gonna cry victim. Both will present a picture of innocence.

But I think we can firmly all agree that this tragedy that has been playing in the West Asia for nearly century is direct product of one reason. The reason is what the late Professor Edward Said defined as the "European problem". Namely the 1000 year inability of Europeans to live in peace with their Jewish population.

The climax of this came with the Final Solution and the Wannsee Conferance. You see mass migration can only be driven broadly by two factors -

• 1 - economic forces such as the Irish famine
  • 2 - persecution, genocide or war like the recent Syrian conflict

Ever since the defeat of the Ottoman Empire and Balfour declaration the Zionists had desperately been trying to get Jew to move to Palestine. But the numbers were inconsequential and would never been enough to carve out a state.

However thanks Adolph Hitler and his Final Solution factor [2] came into force. It triggered massive migration of Europeans from Poland, Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine etc to desperate voyage across the Mediteranean in exactly the reverse direction to what the Syrian refugees would take 70 years later.

That massive influx of Europeans to the shores of West Asia gave the numbers thus tipping critical mass and ensuring the birth of Israel few years later. Thus Adolph Hitler is still having his laugh. And the final rub in this is. Both the Jews and Arabs are Semites.

In the greatest irony of all Adolph Hitler has got the Semites killing each other. Meantime Europe luxeriates in glow of peace and civilization.

Below crowded boats of refugees from Europe. Some sank and many drowned, How history repeats itself.

View attachment 20737
Don't want to enter a political discussion. My response is to your first question "Does that really matter?" and my response is YES for us military and defence enthusiasts it really matters :giggle:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Hamas is Israel's PKK. So Israel has the right to protect itself.

And whatever happens there is not our problem. Their Arab brothers can help Palestine.

I dont understand why some people in Turkey care it this much.. Despite we all know that Arab countries including palestinians have always been hostile to us since WW1.
This is rich from member of nation that could face same fate as palestinians if western powers have been fully intersted to provide suport to the greeks and kurds after wwI.

guest12

Reactions
2 880
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also let us keep in mind that Israel helped Azerbaijan during Karabagh war.

what did Palestinians do? Nothing except for recognising the so called Armenian genocide...
While you are right let me drop some red pills here.

Fact 1- U.S.'s entire Middle East policy most of time in control of Tel Aviv its would never do something against the interests of Israel.
Fact 2- U.S.'s started supporting PKK at 1990 till today without stop.
Fact 3- Israel-Turkiye relationship was excellent until 2008-2010(Mavi Marmara).

T

Turko

Latest news

Heavy rocket salvo

Clashes between Jews and Arabs in Tiberias.

New salvo in south

Street fights between Arabs and Jews in the city of Lod, Arabs throw bricks from the roof of a mosque.

Clashes in Haifa

Jewish youth trample Arab businesses on the seaside in Bat Yam.

Arabs vs Soldiers

After this latest events social peace seems to be hard to establish.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Don't want to enter a political discussion. My response is to your first question "Does that really matter?" and my response is YES for us military and defence enthusiasts it really matters :giggle:
Indeed. I gave it my slant. I only find this whole thing annoying because nutters across the entire Islamic world are gonna get riled up and some might end up doing something silly. I am sure you know what I mean. But I leave will this thread to you military enthusiasts. Not that I am not interested but mine is more WW2 and all the jazz used then.

T

Turko

I guess that I didn’t explain myself well. What I wanted to say is that Hamas probably fires these rockets from a place which is with good visibility and probably more open- like a field, or a square or the roof of an apartment building etc.
I guess that a drone operator can easily identify and neutralize a threat like that.

Are these rockets so mobile and easy to shoot from absolutely everywhere in like a minute?
You asked a great question which i was wondering

Last night in 20 minutes HAMAS sent 350 artillery rockets.
So that in order to send 350 you need at least 20 Multiple rocket Launcher/land vehicle.

İt seems to me impossible to hide 20 MLRS vehicle.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Also let us keep in mind that Israel helped Azerbaijan during Karabagh war.

what did Palestinians do? Nothing except for recognising the so called Armenian genocide...
It’s wasn’t for free everything was paid for.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,410
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indeed. I gave it my slant. I only find this whole thing annoying because nutters across the entire Islamic world are gonna get riled up and some might end up doing something silly. I am sure you know what I mean. But I leave will this thread to you military enthusiasts. Not that I am not interested but mine is more WW2 and all the jazz used then.
No bro! You are free to express yourself. It will be interesting to read these discussions. I am sure we can have some kind of "fusion" here.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
You dont always get what you pay for... Remember F-35s Turkey paid but did not get from The US?

Palestinians dont deserve help. considering their stance towards Turkey in history.
Nobody asked you for help just like nobody told erdogan to destroy his relationship with Israel for the Arabs. You don’t see Arabs care about you and Greece and Armenians or the pkk do you? So why erdogan continue to interface in Arab affairs acting as hero while his country was the first to recognize Israel and always conspires against Arabs specially refused to vote for the Algerian independence.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iron Dome Missiles resupplies
E1NDcrVXsAQmiv-.jpg

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Hamas is Israel's PKK. So Israel has the right to protect itself.

And whatever happens there is not our problem. Their Arab brothers can help Palestine.

I dont understand why some people in Turkey care it this much.. Despite we all know that Arab countries including palestinians have always been hostile to us since WW1.

Kurds have no historical claim whatsoever on Turkey. Likewise the Turks with their own might fought against the world to hold onto that land. Meanwhile Palestine was taken from the Turks and given to the european jews by various european powers. Todays its position is maintained by american, european support.

PKK has no legitimacy whatsoever in what it is doing, it is no more then a european proxy force used against Turkey and Muslims. Ironically in recent decades Isreal has been a big supporter of the PKK and her ambitions.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom