Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

exposes some of the connections between the Anglo-American (US/UK) world and isreal. Points out the trilateral mechanism between the 3 states. Talks about how they use British bases on the greek side of cyprus to support Isreali imperialism.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Major Iranian-backed militant group vows to expand conflict if U.S. airstrikes continue​

A major Iranian-backed militant group in Iraq warned it may strike additional U.S. targets after U.S. warplanes killed multiple militants in response to the first use of short-range ballistic missiles against U.S. forces at Al-Asad Air Base Monday.

U.S. fighter jets struck a Kataib Hezbollah operations center and a Kataib Hezbollah command and control node near Al Anbar and Jurf al Saqr, south of Baghdad, on Tuesday, two defense officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity to provide additional sensitive details of the attacks.

There were Kataib Hezbollah personnel at both sites at the time of the strikes, but the officials said they could not yet confirm whether anyone there was killed.

Militia officials in Iraq said the attack had killed eight Kataib Hezbollah members.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,635
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
US evangelist Franklin Graham, who visited Netanyahu, gave A pep talk to Netanyahu, who murdered nearly 5 thousand children in 1 month:

🔺"I think Israel is God's people, the Bible tells us that. And the devil wants to destroy the Jewish people."

Netanyahu:

🔺 "One of them is the President of Turkey."

Rent free mk.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,096
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israeli occupation forces storm homes of Palestinian families in occupied Jerusalem who are expecting a family member (woman or child) to be released from Israeli prisons tonight--as part of the prisoner swap deal between the Palestinian resistance and the Israeli occupation. Israeli police are harassing journalists who are trying to cover the story as shown in this Al Jazeera live feed.

Red Cross vehicles carrying Israeli prisoners passed through the Rafah Border Gate.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

‘They want to see their families, they want to bury their bodies’

‘Most of them were shot in their legs’
Despite the four-day humanitarian pause now in effect in the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces have shot several Palestinians who were trying to head to the north Anadolu correspondent Hind Khoudary reports from a hospital where the wounded people are being treated

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,339
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't now if someone have posted al ready but i going to post is, when Turkish Armed Forces bombs pkk hideouts. First country who barks is Sweden occasionally.

What lesson we did learn from this is, ther is no human rights. Ther is a right and thats might. Imagine a muslim country did all this to a x country. Believe me they would put ambargo, Armenians have occupied 30 years Karabag. Nothing did happen,look how Turkish Cypriots are treated. The list goes longer but the message is clear.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,096
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't now if someone have posted al ready but i going to post is, when Turkish Armed Forces bombs pkk hideouts. First country who barks is Sweden occasionally.

What lesson we did learn from this is, ther is no human rights. Ther is a right and thats might. Imagine a muslim country did all this to a x country. Believe me they would put ambargo, Armenians have occupied 30 years Karabag. Nothing did happen,look how Turkish Cypriots are treated. The list goes longer but the message is clear.

They are all sick in the head

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,461
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
the ceasefire is one day old and I'm bored to death, I want to see more footage of dead israelis cooked inside their tanks

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom