DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,533
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

@Gary This is the most clean shot Hezbollah ever posted.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,462
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I mean what are they going to do? Bomb Yemen again like they've been doing for the last 8 years? Lmao.

Who would've thought that Houthis ascension to power 8 yers ago will provide the additional options to harm Israel many many years later.

This kind of operation wouldn't be possible had the previous Hadi government stayed in power.

Like I said, the more dangerous and violent the Middle East is, the better it serves the ultimate goal to deal with Israel. Nothing serve Isael other than long peace and status quo.

BHAN85

Reactions
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,043
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,561
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israeli soldier confessing what happened in the October 7 Music Festival attack:

▪️"A soldier told me to shoot because there were terrorists there. I said 'are there civilians inside?' I asked."

▪️"The soldier answered: 'I don't know, just shoot!' "We used machine guns, we shot at everything."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are those who declared Hamas a terrorist organization based on the data announced by Israel a few weeks ago?
"But they had Kalashnikovs in their hands," that's what you said. Why are you silent now? You don't like that Hamas was proven right, do you?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom