Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nop, no regional war.

Not yet
Small-scale conflicts show that escalation is on the rise. This increases the possibility of coalition countries launching a large-scale operation. Even if there is no war, I think there is a high probability that it will break out in a few days.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,589
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Israel began to accept that it had failed by withdrawing its 5 brigades from Gaza.

That's 15000 to 25000 men out from Gaza, back into their barracks. From the 360000 men mobilized a significant portion is also tied at the North.

I expect Hamas to begin/plan a significant counter-attack to reclaim areas against thinly defended IDF positions. They recaptured Beit Hanoun 2 days ago.

This also confirms that Israel is not built for endurance, any determined enemy could overwhelm them by prolonging the war long enough, kind of what Russia is doing right now in Ukraine, by sheer will and mass (manpower). Again I must stress just how advantageous this is, considering the high birth rate of Arabs in the region. Which is why I always advocate for a long war.

======================================

Old base Merkava III alongside Merkava IV in the Northern Lebanon border, we're seeing more and more base Merkava III back into frontline service.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I wonder what happened to these Zionist nuclear bombs? I think it got moisture and it doesn't work. :))

Russians' minds are working, albeit late. The Russians made their western enemies open a second front against the Palestinians from Israel. Just like the war started by westerners in Ukraine. I think it opens from Yemen on the third front.

But it can't be, there is no ammunition and weapons left in the west! It won't be left to humans soon anyway. It wasn't there anyway! :))

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is something strange about those Hamas-videos. Someone is fooling us.

Israeli soldiers smoking and just hanging around the corner of a demolished street, patiently waiting for a RPG that lands at the top of their heads.

Merkava battletanks, without any backup or support infantry, dressed like sitting ducks, attacked from balconies and windows from just a few feets away.

It gives you the vibe of a videogame, but maybe its all to good to be true.

Is this the 'most professional' and 'sophisticated' army that defeated many neighbouring countries at the same time on the same day, and saved their kidnapped civillians in a parked airplane in a hostile country thousands of miles away in a different continent?

Is this the army that creates fear in the hearts of many people, that terrorizes their neighbours, dictates US policy in the Middle East?

So all those years, all those writers, analists, political commentators, authors, historians just lied about the IDF?

Just to create fear in the region for Israel?

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,173
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Israeli soldiers smoking and just hanging around the corner of a demolished street, patiently waiting for a RPG that lands at the top of their heads.

Merkava battletanks, without any backup or support infantry, dressed like sitting ducks, attacked from balconies and windows from just a few feets away.

Is this the 'most professional' and 'sophisticated' army that defeated many neighbouring countries at the same time on the same day, and saved their kidnapped civillians in a parked airplane in a hostile country thousands of miles away in a different continent?

Is this the army that creates fear in the hearts of many people, that terrorizes their neighbours, dictates US policy in the Middle East?

So all those years, all those writers, analists, political commentators, authors, historians just lied about the IDF?

Who do you think control/own the MSM and create a targetted narratives for all these years ? Too bad . Social media comes along and shatter the whole facades ...
Without a direct us protection umbrellas .... Israel would ceased as a nation decades ago ...
Makes no mistakes though .. while the current IDF is a pampered army . Their predecessor is the real deal .

Though time create a hard mens . And hard mens create a good time . And again ...too many good time are creating the current IDF generation

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,911
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I don't think they lied. The successes and failures of the Israeli security system (IDF and special services) are there for everyone to see. If you look at it more analytical you could see a decline in the whole system starting from internal security and the overall state of the IDF. As many analyzers said the political decision makers didn't take Israel's security serious enough. One can easily see that they prioritized the resource of MOSSAD in relation to Iran.

Close proximity threats like the one from HAMAS were totally neglected and the internal politics play a major role in all this.

Nobody should think that the IDF or MOSSAD or any other structure part of the Israeli security system have zero mistakes. They are human too. Their failures are as many as their successes. It's just that their propaganda machine is working good and is able to deceive the normal human in thinking that they are some kind of non-human/terminators. This is not the case!

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If those Hamas footages are real, than i think Hamas will be able to defeat Israel with their Soviet weaponry and liberate all the territories (if the Westbank joins and if Turkey/Qatar donates enougn money to the Palestinian relief funds.

Because as Israel you can bomb everything but you need disciplined groundforces with high moral in these urban warzones.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
When there is a will then there is a way.
Israelis coming from Europe were much more educated than the locals. They had very good motivation and experience in the various crucial fields. But all things are coming to the end and now Israel has the majors of 23 years of age.
Also, Hamas and Hezbollah are well motivated, prepared and dedicated. Those qualities the previous Arab opponents lacked.
Personally I think that their successes were a bit exaggerated .
Now , if Hamas has nvg, decent manpads and better atgm , ex polish and Ukrainian small hats would be decimated.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I don’t think the RPGs are doing much damage to the tanks let alone anyone inside. I’m surprised that the Palestinians didn’t get more sophisticated atms from the black market or rouge states. It seems the same type of rpg in every video. Also we don’t see any footage of tanks after they are hit. Were they disabled and inoperable? Not seen a cook off yet. At the same time the the Israelis are destroying Gaza block by block. And once this operation or war is over, how is Gaza going to be rebuilt when it is difficult enough getting food and medicine in. Do we think that the Israelis are going to allow steel and cement in to rebuild? Unfortunately it is just a hopeless situation. And the resistance, although they are no doubt very brave, they have been given the wrong tools for the job: most likely intentionally.

Top Bottom