Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,371
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

German frigate Hessen caused a blunder in the Red Sea as it led EU's anti-Houthi mission. The German warship opened fire at American MQ-9 Reaper drone as it spotted it flying in the area. The warship mistook it for being a Houthi drone, however, its missiles failed to reach the drone due to a reported "technical defect." RT News reported that the Reaper drone was flying in the area with its transponder shut off. Watch for more details.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,169
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

German frigate Hessen caused a blunder in the Red Sea as it led EU's anti-Houthi mission. The German warship opened fire at American MQ-9 Reaper drone as it spotted it flying in the area. The warship mistook it for being a Houthi drone, however, its missiles failed to reach the drone due to a reported "technical defect." RT News reported that the Reaper drone was flying in the area with its transponder shut off. Watch for more details.

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 529
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just an idea:

What if we help the Palestinians by building a new port for them somewhere near Mersin or Adana?

We then hire this port to them with a contract for every 5 of 10 years? A port with a shipyard so they can build the Palestinian Navy in Turkey with fregats, U-boats, corvettes? And maybe even a aircraft carrier, designed for our Bayraktar drones like the TGC?

Palestine would than get a own Navy in the East-Med.

And how would they pay for this?

Turkey can open a international fund, and i am sure that everyone of the almost 2 billion muslim people together with the muslim corporations and muslim leaders and governments would make a donation every year.

Israel lost the world, and Palestine won the hearts of everyone in the world. Money would flow in heavily.

Or we could explore the Gaza gas fields and drill the gas there.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,903
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:

ChadThunder74

Reactions
2 54
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
China

National security minister hails Israeli soldiers' killing of over 100 civilians waiting for aid in Gaza​

Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir voiced support Thursday for Israeli soldiers after a shooting left more than 100 Palestinians dead as they were waiting for humanitarian aid in Gaza City.
"We must give complete support to our heroic fighters operating in Gaza, who acted excellently against a Gazan mob that tried to harm them,” Ben-Gvir said in a statement.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
87 17,890
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just an idea:

What if we help the Palestinians by building a new port for them somewhere near Mersin or Adana?

We then hire this port to them with a contract for every 5 of 10 years? A port with a shipyard so they can build the Palestinian Navy in Turkey with fregats, U-boats, corvettes? And maybe even a aircraft carrier, designed for our Bayraktar drones like the TGC?

Turkey can open a international fund, and i am sure that everyone of the almost 2 billion muslim people together with the muslim corporations and muslim leaders and governments would make a donation every year.

Israel lost the world, and Palestine won the hearts of everyone in the world. Money would flow in heavily.

Why exactly would Turkiye do such a thing instead of all the Arab world? Create a Palestinian Navy? With which money, which personnel and under which authority this Navy will operate? Hamas, Fatah, Palestinian Authority? Who? And then what is the plan? Allowing this Navy to operate from Turkish territory against another sovereign country that Turkiye itself recognizes? Do you even know what is the price of a patrol boat let alone an aircraft carrier? Who would deliver components and know-how for this project? Who will pay for all of this? Do you know what is the operating cost of a Turkish frigate per year?

All of our backyards are burning starting from our southern borders, Caucasus, the Black Sea, the future of the peace on the Balkans is not certain and we have a mega project ongoing in Central Asia that would ensure the bright future of the whole Turkic World, we have the Uyghur problem, another problem for our Gagauz brothers is arising in Moldova and we are going to build frigates, aircraft carriers, drones for Palestine? The Palestine that wouldn't even recognize TRNC?

Bro no offense, but some of your posts doesn't even make sense. I am not talking about your geopolitical views, I am talking from a pure technical point of view and simple mathematics.

How old are you? I want to say again, that by asking this or saying these things I have no goal of offending you and now I am talking not in the role of moderator, but just as a member that likes to read new stuff, write 2-3 lines and I also don't know many things. Sometimes I even read and feel dumb...

So I don't want to limit your freedom here, but as we are a defence forum and expect some kind of productive environment I would give you an advice. Read more, ask more at least for a 2-3 months until you get the grasp of some fundamental things regarding these issues. When I first joined the old forum I had similar ideas as you (most probably due to my young age and the fire in my blood), but after a couple of months I quickly realized that things don't work as I have thought thanks to our senior members of which some are experts in their fields (many of them are still with us here).

On the other hand Turkiye already does a lot. By a lot I really mean a lot. Diplomatic support, humanitarian aid, propaganda etc. At this stage this is enough. We have a share in all of this, but let's not overdo it.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Why exactly would Turkiye do such a thing instead of all the Arab world? Create a Palestinian Navy? With which money, which personnel and under which authority this Navy will operate? Hamas, Fatah, Palestinian Authority? Who? And then what is the plan? Allowing this Navy to operate from Turkish territory against another sovereign country that Turkiye itself recognizes? Do you even know what is the price of a patrol boat let alone an aircraft carrier? Who would deliver components and know-how for this project? Who will pay for all of this? Do you know what is the operating cost of a Turkish frigate per year?

All of our backyards are burning starting from our southern borders, Caucasus, the Black Sea, the future of the peace on the Balkans is not certain and we have a mega project ongoing in Central Asia that would ensure the bright future of the whole Turkic World, we have the Uyghur problem, another problem for our Gagauz brothers is arising in Moldova and we are going to build frigates, aircraft carriers, drones for Palestine? The Palestine that wouldn't even recognize TRNC?

Bro no offense, but some of your posts doesn't even make sense. I am not talking about your geopolitical views, I am talking from a pure technical point of view and simple mathematics.

How old are you? I want to say again, that by asking this or saying these things I have no goal of offending you and now I am talking not in the role of moderator, but just as a member that likes to read new stuff, write 2-3 lines and I also don't know many things. Sometimes I even read and feel dumb...

So I don't want to limit your freedom here, but as we are a defence forum and expect some kind of productive environment I would give you an advice. Read more, ask more at least for a 2-3 months until you get the grasp of some fundamental things regarding these issues. When I first joined the old forum I had similar ideas as you (most probably due to my young age and the fire in my blood), but after a couple of months I quickly realized that things don't work as I have thought thanks to our senior members of which some are experts in their fields (many of them are still with us here).

On the other hand Turkiye already does a lot. By a lot I really mean a lot. Diplomatic support, humanitarian aid, propaganda etc. At this stage this is enough. We have a share in all of this, but let's not overdo it.

To me Palestine looks finished, but when i look back at the last 15 years the only nation that made a play to save Palestine was Turkey.

Two pivotal moments had they succeeded Palestine would still be feasible. The first was Egypt and the second was Syria. Had both succeeded a two state solution would have been a very real reality.

In Egypt the MB got Morsi into power. With Morsi in power he was going to null and void all treaties with Israel completely. Turkey and Qatar were her biggest backers, had he stayed in power Egypt would have turned into a complete and total ally of Turkey. You would have seen Turkish bases in Egypt. Game changer for Israel.

However this failed, Sisi backed by Isreal, US/EU and Gulf financing created a coup and took morsi down and rounded the MB up like animals and had them all thrown in jail. Today Egypt is totally cucked, it cannot even look in the direction of Gaza.

The second pivotal moment was the syrian civil war. Its no secret that the MB was the main player behind it and it was on the verge of succeeding. Had it succeeded its without doubt that Turkey and Syria would have unified in some capacity. Again Turkish bases in Syria with unified armies of both states. Big problems for Isreal.

Instead this failed too, how did it fail? At the critical moment the Russians intervened almost as if the Zionists called Putin directly in. Russian airpower destroyed the opposition and put the final nail in the coffin of Palestine. Russia has been the most insidious entity in the creation of Isreal. Playing the enemy of Isreal but really doing everything that helps its formation.

Just like we Turks see how the US and Russia work together against Turkey, one day in the future the Muslims will see how Isreal and Russia worked together to destroy them.

With egypt controlled and syria ruined nothing stops Isreal wiping out the Palestinians.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,326
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just an idea:

Palestine has no capabilities tbey dont even have an airforce.

Thats why the Zionists have been bullying them for decades in one of the most uneven wars.

Its easy to bully people who dont have the means to fight back.

An Ak47 wont able to do much against a frigate and a F35.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think that Israel is finished in the long run.
For the first time , all their immeasurable shit came to the light. They play with the Western pseudo right wing and many of those right wing know very well that it is Israel and small hats that ruining their countries.
Now , Jews themselves gave all the material for their execution.
No normal people can allow such deranged, divisive, parasitic element in their midst.
Mr Cohen is playing a deadly game and they know it.
The moment is coming and after all their talks about human animals, I will be happy to oblige to that end.
No worries, it is coming to them. I am sure of it

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I think that Israel is finished in the long run.
For the first time , all their immeasurable shit came to the light. They play with the Western pseudo right wing and many of those right wing know very well that it is Israel and small hats that ruining their countries.
Now , Jews themselves gave all the material for their execution.
No normal people can allow such deranged, divisive, parasitic element in their midst.
Mr Cohen is playing a deadly game and they know it.
The moment is coming and after all their talks about human animals, I will be happy to oblige to that end.
No worries, it is coming to them. I am sure of it

I do think that destroying Palestine has basically set off a course where Isreal either conquers the entire middle east or eventually succumbs to it. There can be no sustainable long term peace anymore. But we got at least another 100 years of attempted expansionism and balkanisation of the surrounding states.

From Turkeys perspective the support for greek, armenian and pkk imperial ambitions is part of the wider Israeli agenda to balkanise Turkey. They have this agenda for all regional nations they see in their path. The euro-origin world are supporting this because it destroys their long time foe, the entire islamic world.

Outside Turkey, no nation looks like it has any serious capabilities or potential to counter the long term games. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan i suspect within the next 25 to 50 years will see lands annexed by Isreal.

Destruction of the Ottoman state was just stage 1. Its thank to Ataturk that he got enough for us that today a hundred years later we are watching domestic 5th gen fighter jets take to the skies. Had the treaty of sevres succeeded, i suspect today their is no Turkey and no Muslims in Anatolia. We came very close to being completely finished.

Its why i say to Muslims they must support Turkey, because if Turkey falls the entire Islamic civilisation is done for. Whats happening to Palestine is just a small glimpse of what could come to all Muslims in the future. The global and sustained dehumanisation of Muslims and Islam is not for nothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom