Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

UK could restrict arms sales to Israel – Bloomberg​

The measure would be introduced if the IDF continues to escalate its operation in Gaza, sources told the agency

UK could restrict arms sales to Israel – Bloomberg

_Mu_

Reactions
4 194
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt

"I am personally proud of the ruins of Gaza, and that every baby, even 80 years from now, will tell their grandchildren what the Jews did."​

May Golan, Israeli Minister of Social Equality & Women's Advancement"

Remove the "proud" part, and you have tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people from the other side who couldn't agree more.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Explain it, please.
Turkey at present in a very precarious position . And sadly not in postion of strength . It break my heart for saying this ... It's not our time to joint the cause as yet .. blindly charging without preparation and without a meaningfull outcome was going only to make the palestinian suffering meaningless .
We might not seeing eye to eye with so many things . But , i sincerely believes your concerns and sympathy for the palestinian are genuine and pure ... Even if cast aside the " ummah " cause...
Hence , be patience ....slowly accumulates anything that is need for the things to come . Because the reckoning is real and after all the suffering , indignity and humiliaton the palestinian have been through i will not take anything less from it dues .. never !!

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kurdish solidarity delegation from Germany visits Israel​

Members of a Kurdish group from Germany, Austria and Denmark visited Israel this week to show solidarity in the wake of the Hamas massacre, February 2024 (photo credit: Veysi Dag)

The visit was to express the Kurdish solidarity with the Jewish people and the Kurdish sentiments that the Jews are not alone.​

The October 7 massacre has led to an outpouring of solidarity with the Jewish victims and Israel among some groups. For instance, Kurdish people in the Middle East have suffered the same types of oppression and violence that Hamas carried out on October 7.

A delegation of Kurdish diaspora organizations, including the Kurdish Community of Germany (Kurdische Gemeinde Deutschland-KGD) and Kurdish Diaspora Confederation (DIKURD) of Kurds from Germany, Denmark, and Austria came to Israel this week to speak about how Kurds have empathy for Jews and Israel. They also to came to see the sites of the October 7 massacre and see other important places.

Traitors.
Cowards.
Trojan horses.
Double agents.
Benedict Arnolds.

You deserve to be the scum of the MENA-region.

And you dont deserve a independant country

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,339
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

"I am personally proud of the ruins of Gaza, and that every baby, even 80 years from now, will tell their grandchildren what the Jews did."​

Remove the "proud" part, and you have tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people from the other side who couldn't agree more.

Believe me if this was a speak against zionists you would see it in headlines in Europe. All this kind this video should be used against this animals. Imagine Turkish minister talk like this about pkk :D. O german green party comes...

_Mu_

Reactions
4 194
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
Believe me if this was a speak against zionists you would see it in headlines in Europe. All this kind this video should be used against this animals. Imagine Turkish minister talk like this about pkk :D. O german green party comes...
Those headlines in Europe are not worth toilet paper anymore when it comes to lecturing countries about what’s right or what’s wrong.

You won’t need to see Mr Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu or President Erdogan grilling this journalist or that reporter. They are exiting this conflict naked as they could ever be and whenever they dare to spew such words out of their mouths, they will be just igniting sparks in our minds that remind us how naked they are.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

This is why I'm a big proponent of war in the Middle East, the only outcome that would satisfy me is that these Jews are wiped out and expelled the same way our beloved Prophet, Muhammad (PBUH) expelled them from Medina.

IMG_20240227_024951.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom