Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,482
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I want to make something clear once again.

Offence to the rules will result in some kind of consequences. Here we saw insults, discussions on religion, even glorifying suicide bombers. Such behavior will not be tolerated in any way! The next time we see such behavior we will be forced to take harsher measures.

Warnings were given, messages were deleted.

Thank you!

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Offence to the rules will result in some kind of consequences. Here we saw insults, discussions on religion, even glorifying suicide bombers. Such behavior will not be tolerated in any way! The next time we see such behavior we will be forced to take harsher measures.

Thank you!
Aye aye, wilco (will comply)

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Thank you!
Could you actually point out where people glorify suicide bombers?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,482
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could you actually point out where people glorify suicide bombers?
"The deal is so good and can’t wait to be killed even people of these kind blow themselves up to get the heaven early. Not a desperate measure or a bug, it is a feature and signature perk. What a good exchange or trade."

Given the context of the discussion this is not good.

My advice is to stay away from such kind of discussions.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"The deal is so good and can’t wait to be killed even people of these kind blow themselves up to get the heaven early. Not a desperate measure or a bug, it is a feature and signature perk. What a good exchange or trade."

My bad, that's @morningstar quote.

Thx for the explanation

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Thanks for quoting me

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,482
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
When you shoot a rifle there's a percent℅ chance that you get shot back and die. ALL armies go to war with this in mind.

Why does kill and be killed does have to translate = suicide bombing.
Suicide bombers are a reality of many wars. I think we give enough freedom to discuss this fenomena in a more professional way, but as I said above the wording here is unacceptable especially given the context of the discussion that was going on.

This is not a platform where religious extremism can be glorified because from whatever point you look at it this is extremism. This is not good.

If you want to discuss this you can, but in a more professional way and not like how the deleted discussion above was going on. I am sure you know what I am talking about and I am sure you have the intelect to self-moderate yourselves, so there's no need to enter endless explanations.

I don't like to meddle in your discussions and I try to provide you guys with enough freedom so you can discuss freely whatever interests you, but you have to give me something back. This something is staying away from this and press the report button more often instead of entering disputes that includes insults, which will be deleted anyways, no one will see what happened and you will get warnings afterwards. What a good exchange or trade. Isn't it?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Suicide bombers are a reality of many wars. I think we give enough freedom to discuss this fenomena in a more professional way, but as I said above the wording here is unacceptable especially given the context of the discussion that was going on.

This is not a platform where religious extremism can be glorified because from whatever point you look at it this is extremism. This is not good.

If you want to discuss this you can, but in a more professional way and not like how the deleted discussion above was going on. I am sure you know what I am talking about and I am sure you have the intelect to self-moderate yourselves, so there's no need to enter endless explanations.

I don't like to meddle in your discussions and I try to provide you guys with enough freedom so you can discuss freely whatever interests you, but you have to give me something back. This something is staying away from this and press the report button more often instead of entering disputes that includes insults, which will be deleted anyways, no one will see what happened and you will get warnings afterwards. What a good exchange or trade. Isn't it?

Well suicide is suicide, you go straight to hellfire.

I never actually realized someone glorify it, not paying that much attention tbh.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My words that you quoted there were satirical btw. To pointing out how stupid people could supporting those who known to use suicide bombing as tactics (extremists)

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You should read the whole conversations between me and @Gary btw. He just too much drown in religion and started to made this thread religious sectarian.

I always maintained that the war in Palestine is religion based, not national struggle based. And that's based on facts and observations.

In fact the very reason why the European jews chose Palestine to create their state has something to do with their belief in the Messiah.

The Messiah is also why Christian Zionists (and Christians in general) support Israel no matter what.

So yes, religion has everything to do with this. Unlike the Russia-Ukraine war which is based on nationalism

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I always maintained that the war in Palestine is religion based, not national struggle based. And that's based on facts and observations.

In fact the very reason why the European jews chose Palestine to create their state has something to do with their belief in the Messiah.

The Messiah is also why Christian Zionists (and Christians in general) support Israel no matter what.

So yes, religion has everything to do with this. Unlike the Russia-Ukraine war which is based on nationalism
Here we go again

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Here we go again

I'm planning to make a very long separate thread about this, stay tuned
So Palestinian nationalism is just facade for Islamism?

There are multiple reasons why people support Palestine. The Arab Nasserists and Baathists supports Palestine because they're Arabs. The leftist supports Palestine because they want to own the right etc

I support Palestine out of faith. If Palestine happens to be situated in Africa and the population isn't Muslim, I wouldn't care as much

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
ELIMINATED: The Head of Manpower in Hamas’ Military Wing, Ra’ad Thabat. Thabat was known to be among Hamas’ top 10 senior commanders and was responsible for R&D and strengthening systems, as well as being the head of Hamas’ Production Unit.

He was found and eliminated during the ongoing operation at Shifa attempting to escape along with 2 other terrorists into the hospital courtyard—part of a planned attack on IDF soldiers.

The ratio being 4000/5000 civilians (70% women and children) to each Hamas operative, is it?
Death toll in civilians surpassed 32,000. Over a million in Gaza are displaced, starving and in dire conditions.
Success!

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Have u guys watched this?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom