Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
No need to discuss the main principle of being a human. No reason can justify killing innocent civilians since those idiots are shoting everyhing moving on streets. You need to take a principled stance against whoever does this. No matter it is Israel or Hamas.
I always have a hard time in seing the logic behind critisizing one side for something but then praising the other side for the exact same thing.
What makes you better than the other side with this attitude?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,430
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Exactly

Too good. There are completely illogical actions and reactions from israel.
It is not only look like show but it starting to Smell.
It is prepared by israel or they agreed that this to be happen

Nope completely by HAMAS, but the base looks like something from a film studio. I could be wrong though. But that's not how I imagine an IDF base is.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,483
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,430
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe I can understand your objection to the killing of a civilian. But what if an Israeli soldier was killed? After a soldier becomes a soldier, he must endure whatever happens to him. After all, they did not rape the woman. They just killed them.

IMO They should not have pity, this is what the typical Israeli soldier whenever they tell a story about their conduct with civillians

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I always have a hard time in seing the logic behind critisizing one side for something but then praising the other side for the exact same thing.
What makes you better than the other side with this attitude?

This question was probably not directed at me but at those who behaved this way, right? That's exactly what I was talking about.l

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
This question was probably not directed at me but at those who behaved this way, right? That's exactly what I was talking about.l
Its a retjorical question aimed to animate peoples thoughts on what exactly they are cheering for.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,483
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please repeat this sentence in your head again, i dont think you really think its not a big deal.
Why didn't you react the same way when a Palestinian woman was randomly killed on the streets of Israel? I can't imagine you giving it. If there is no problem while Palestinians are being slaughtered like sheep in the streets of Israel under state protection, then why do you remember "humanity" now?

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe I can understand your objection to the killing of a civilian. But what if an Israeli soldier was killed? After a soldier becomes a soldier, he must endure whatever happens to him. After all, they did not rape the woman. They just killed them.

Acting in this way is neither befitting humanity, nor Islam, nor cause of Palestine, nor military professionalism. So no matter how you look at these behaviors, Hamas is an example of a complete disgrace with these behaviors. If Israel had done this, I would be talking about similar things again.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,430
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why didn't you react the same way when a Palestinian woman was randomly killed on the streets of Israel? I can't imagine you giving it. If there is no problem while Palestinians are being slaughtered like sheep in the streets of Israel under state protection, then why do you remember "humanity" now?
There's like a stream of videos about this, woman shot at point blank range, children taken from their mothers in broad daylight etc. but many of the comment sections are full of people saying shit like "I fully stand with Israel" or blindly labelling people as terrorists.

Now that a reverse heartbreaking pictures are up online, most of the very same people are having a hard time why people cheer on these people's misery.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,483
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Acting in this way is neither befitting humanity, nor Islam, nor cause of Palestine, nor military professionalism. So no matter how you look at these behaviors, Hamas is an example of a complete disgrace with these behaviors.
Maybe you're right that they shouldn't be slaughtering civilians. But soldiers? I do not think so. In the meantime, we need to define soldier correctly. We cannot call Israelis who have weapons in the conflict zone civilians. I'm not interested in how the soldiers were killed. The people there were deprived of breathing and living a free life. In the West Bank, children are abducted by Israeli undercover police for no reason. So their actions towards the "soldiers" must be excused.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,118
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Israel has a hard time conducting airstrikes. There are captured Israelis and civilians everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,436
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Acting in this way is neither befitting humanity, nor Islam, nor cause of Palestine, nor military professionalism. So no matter how you look at these behaviors, Hamas is an example of a complete disgrace with these behaviors. If Israel had done this, I would be talking about similar things again.

Don't want to sound like apologizing for Hamas, but it would probbaly sound like that. Anyway, this looks like local militias, not Hamas. As fas i saw they are more 'professional' about hiding their faces.

However, make no mistake, parading a dead human body like that is a disgrace!

Top Bottom