DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,436
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@Gary this looks like a well planned and well prepared attack.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,429
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Gary this looks like a well planned and well prepared attack.
Very well-planned and very well-prepared. Basically looks like if the entire effort by the IDF intelligence over the past years or so has either failed to have a hand on the war plan or has had a false intelligence of HAMAS plans

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,118
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Approx. control map

1696669709042.png

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why didn't you react the same way when a Palestinian woman was randomly killed on the streets of Israel? I can't imagine you giving it. If there is no problem while Palestinians are being slaughtered like sheep in the streets of Israel under state protection, then why do you remember "humanity" now?
I didnt have react to dead israeli soldiers either, i am only reacting to your attempts to legitimize crimes.
Think about me whatever you want, i neither have the will nor the time to prove anything to people like you.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,429
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Afif This is what I've been peddling in the other thread, the idea that even with all the help and advantage you have in the world, there's always that % of potential failure.

I'm awe-struck, not in any way I envision an attack this scale and size to happen. Had a week ago someone told me there would be an attack like this, my response would be to remind them that military intelligence exist.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
These Hamas idiots and their anti-semite sympathizers, they‘re calling for a total destruction of Gaza. Israel will strike back harder than ever. They‘ll all burn to ashes and shovel their deads out of flattened buildings.

No pity, no mercy for terrorists. 🇮🇱 will take revenge with 🔥🔥🔥from hell and rightfully so.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,483
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
These Hamas idiots and their anti-semite sympathizers, they‘re calling for a total destruction of Gaza. Israel will strike back harder than ever. They‘ll all burn to ashes and shovel their deads out of flattened buildings.

No pity, no mercy for terrorists. 🇮🇱 will take revenge with 🔥🔥🔥
So the war will continue until he is brought to his knees and suffers a clear military defeat. Yes, now is the time for Israel to pay the price.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
So the war will continue until he is brought to his knees and suffers a clear military defeat. Yes, now is the time for Israel to pay the price.
The only ones suffering will be the people of Gaza when IDF bomb them to hell. Thanks to dumb as shit and corrupt Hamas radicals. Next time you legitimize Palestine terrorists think about Türkiye rightfully pounding PKK.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,429
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Back when we were still known as the Dutch East Indies, rebellions like this popped up quite regularly, it's always an attack on the local KNIL garrison, followed by a wholesale massacre of nearby villagers, but that's where the beauty of struggle is. The ratio between the KNIL deaths and losses always paled in comparison with local pribumi rebels loss but this kind of attack followed by earth shattering events like WW2 that eventually gave us independence.

So if these people think that their response would befit them in any wat, let them be. This is a generational warfare, whoever is dead, someone else will take their place.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,483
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The only ones suffering will be the people of Gaza when IDF bomb them to hell. Thanks to dumb as shit and corrupt Hamas radicals. Next time you legitimize Palestine terrorists think about Türkiye rightfully pounding PKK.
No, it's your logic that's really problematic. While Israel's open support for the PKK has not been a problem so far, it is a problem for Hamas to open an office in Turkey. As long as Israel continues to openly support the PKK, that office must remain open. We must support Hamas, at least at the political level. Our relations with Israel must be balanced. We do not have to completely close our eyes to the filth of the other side.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,118
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Qassam Brigades Spokesperson Abu Ubeyde: "Israel will be shocked when it realizes what has happened to it and what will happen in the future. 'Where were you saying the Muslims were?' Here we are and you are nowhere to be seen."

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom