AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

At the moment there is a really intensive fight going on around Gaza. I will post more news soon.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,177
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ok then go and tell your children to throw rocks at occupiers if you think thats such a good idea, you know better after all who am i to judge?
Did i ever tell this was such a good idea ?? No , i am not ... You are asking for a reason . And i simply provides an example ... Yet , you are backtracking right now ..
This is a complex matter and yet , either you are playing dumb or simply so out of touch with the reality ...
As i said before and i said again . Israel could levelled the whole Gaza . And be done with it . Yet , even the most hardcore zionist wouldn't entertain such an idea . Why ??when it come to a racial conflicts . Demographic alone would allready make it a point of no return for them . For any action there would be a reaction ... Even if the whole arabs were silent today . There are other moslem majority country nation who aren't blind ..and sliently biding their time .

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,732
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Without Iran direct coordination and supply . There would be no way Hamas could pull this stunt . Not on this magnitude ...
Iran has supplied HAMAS for quite some time now, but the planning for the attack must be HAMAS and not Iran.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,177
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Iran has supplied HAMAS for quite some time now, but the planning for the attack must be HAMAS and not Iran.
It Might ... But , this level or scale of operation could only be orchestrated or supervised by state level entity/actors ...

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,732
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It Might ... But , this level or scale of operation could only be orchestrated or supervised by state level entity/actors ...
Not quite, this kind of raid is normal in Syria and Iraq with non state actors, and HAMAS knows more about shooting Israeli than Iran.

Iran does help with money, weapons and maybe a few intel tips but its hard to imagine people from Tehran knowing the ins and outs of Israeli position better than Hamas, which is literally operate next to it

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh for god’s sake man, you are an admin here and you should be responsible for each post.

This video is from the old district in Jerusalem

We don't own these videos and not publish them with defencehub watermark so I'm leaving the door open. Every image needs confirmation so don't let it bother you. It has nothing to do with me or defencehub.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,407
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hard times but Palestinians right to take ther lands back, all that years putting settlers and stealing lands and killings will someday explode. The next question is will thay able to defend ther lands? How hard will Israel hit back? The smoke is disapearing and the situation looks out of controle.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Timing of Iran for this action is significant....

-Netanyahu was going to come to Turkiye.
-Our President was going to visit Israel
-Israeli gas would be transported to Europe via Türkiye. It is not Armenia in Karabakh; Iran was defeated
-A Saudi-Israeli agreement was just a matter of time

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The government controlled IHH, largest charity in TR which supports Hamas, organized pro-Hamas protests in TR. IHH used to be raided and investigated for links with jihadism before the coup. Lots of IHH accounts are talking about organizing the event and sharing pro-Hamas content.

And of course government controlled TRTWorld is presenting Hamas positively to the world even though everyone is seeing the videos of the civilians killed. I look forward to the reputation of TR being further damaged. Idiot government.

I have never seen Israeli media share terrorist PKK footage of killing soldiers. But TR will share footage from any other terrorist group.

This IHH have a history of being linked to Hamas and Muslim brotherhood, even in Syria. They are there even now.

This will be used against TR soon

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom