Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Not all of the 10 million Syrians are Arabs. There are also Syrian Turkmens among them. Maybe you will ask why we do not support Iraqi Turkmens. But now you say that Syrian Turkmens are Arabs. Make a decision. Should we support Turkmens?

In general its the idea I'm conveying whether its 8 million or 10 million doesn't change the point. As for the Turkmens we should have supported them to create a Turkistan instead of building a Kurdsitan. That Kurdistan by the way is partly an Isreali plot.

But all bullshit aside, everyone is getting emotional and upset over this conflict. But in reality its my ideas that I've conveyed countless times on here that is the long term solution to the regional problems.

I've advocated full support to Ukraine to help break Russias legs and the weaker Russia is the stronger we are. Look at Azerbaijan, 2020 a russian helicopter gets shot down and people react like its the end of the world. 3 years later Azerbaijanis are blowing up Russian peacekeepers directly and no one gives a shit.

I've advocated that the Turkish states must come together and they must defend each others position. Look at the strengh Azerbaijan obtained by just having Turkiye by her side. Could you imagine a world where Turkiye has the entire Turkic world by her side?

As far as the anglo-american establishment ive gone to lenghs to expose their long term agenda, there is only so far i can go into before you lose people. So i give a surface level assesment of it. But the point is I've been screaming that Turkiye must destroy the PKK in Syria and Iraq, we must move in.

Now my entire mindset is about Turkiye winning, growing and becoming stronger. Only once this is achieved can you deal with something like Isreal should you feel the need to.

The solution to all our problems is a long term mindset, there is no other way.

So the Turks on here who for whatever reasons feel that we should be racing to fight Isreal, to fight Isreal and take on her backers we must be strong first and the only way we get strong is to enact like term strategies.

But rationally speaking Turkiye is a long long way from fighting with Isreal. Turkiye needs Isreal to break the alliance formed against her in the east med. And the Isrealis may just take that gas pipeline deal to buy them time to deal with Iran first before they deal with us later.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I think this is a mistake. They should level those communities from range with howitzers and guided air strikes featuring large caliber combs and cruise missiles. They should follow up those strikes with targeted drone strikes in "mop up roles". Only then should they move their army into the areas they've devastated and gain full control, before repeating the tactic moving forward. Don't try to occupy the people. Warn them to leave, then drop a shit ton of ordinance on those areas. Those who leave will live. Those who stay, likely won't be that lucky.

Why put your military personnel at risk in urban settings when you can simply ahnihilate the infrastructure in an area and leave nothing left Hamas to hide in / under or booby trap?

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I think IRGC and Hizbullah should open another front from the Lebanon and Golan heights.
That would be a smart move.l tactically. That said I would hope that if another faction gets involved that the U.S. Carrier fleet in the region would rain absolute hell down on Hezbollah and the IRCG with tactical air strikes and cruise missile volleys. That would be a sight to be seen!

You know... You brings your friends and we'll bring ours type of move!

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Last edited by a moderator:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That would be a smart move.l tactically. That said I would hope that if another faction gets involved that the U.S. Carrier fleet in the region would rain absolute hell down on Hezbollah and the IRCG with tactical air strikes and cruise missile volleys. That would be a sight to be seen!

You know... You brings your friends and we'll bring ours type of move!
It doesn't matter. Those air assets will hit Toyota pickups and guys with AK-47s.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
It doesn't matter. Those air assets will hit Toyota pickups and guys with AK-47s.
No problem! U.S. have near infinite munitions and their pilots always need real world experience in killing adversaries. What an excellent y real world training scenario for F-18 and F-35 pilots with help from AWACS.

They want to be Martyrs and USA need shooting practice for their pilots. Both sides win!

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Apparently the number of hostages is quite high and scattered around Gaza, so any kind of indiscriminate air raid might hurt Israelis as well. If this is the case, then Hamas have done their homework quite well putting Israel in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation; making a reserved response signify a cowardice by the Netanyahu regime, domestically weakening him, but also a harsh response hurting their strategic prospects in their "peace" plans, and also killing Israelis to boot, again hurting Netanyahu domestically. So if that's the case this is strategic win-win for Hamas. How much of a win it is for Palestinian people we'll wait and see after the dust settles.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Huge numbers of Israeli are fleeing to Turkey

Can’t wait for Ümit Özdağ racism towards these poor refugees ❤️

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,751
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There was a meme where Türkiye tied Cyprus to his back and left the universe swearing, can anyone find it and share it with me, I need to close the night by looking at that meme and swearing.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,399
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Apparently the number of hostages is quite high and scattered around Gaza, so any kind of indiscriminate air raid might hurt Israelis as well. If this is the case, then Hamas have done their homework quite well putting Israel in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation; making a reserved response signify a cowardice by the Netanyahu regime, domestically weakening him, but also a harsh response hurting their strategic prospects in their "peace" plans, and also killing Israelis to boot, again hurting Netanyahu domestically. So if that's the case this is strategic win-win for Hamas. How much of a win it is for Palestinian people we'll wait and see after the dust settles.

I have a feeling that this could be it.
A crucial junction in this century long Palestinian crisis.
What happened in last 48 hours is too big and consequential to have a temporary end.

Today's world is different than 1960s and 1970s. While Israel now is stronger than ever, today there are still external factors that complicates pretty much everything.

Either there will be full a scale bloody conflict and Hamas will perish. And the dream of Palestinian state will cease to exist.

Or there has to be an actual long term settlement in the end. UN, US, EU or Egypt brokered cease-fires aren't gonna work this time for either sides.

The ball is now in Israel's court. Let's wait and see.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

What do you want us to do? Afghan and Syrian terrorists have also come to our country. Afghan, Syrian and Pakistani illiterate peasants also came. Educated, rich Ukrainians and Russians came too.

My idea is to close the borders completely and not let any of them in.

Only people of Turkish origin from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Russia and other countries should be allowed.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,048
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

You can take in your Semitic brothers. Both sides. Just make sure they don't turn the UAE into a warzone.

Edit: thought he was from the UAE, all their British designed flags look the same 🤣

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can take in your Semitic brothers. Both sides. Just make sure they don't turn the UAE into a warzone.

Edit: thought he was from the UAE, all their British designed flags look the same 🤣
In fact, they can also take Israelis. They are brothers in essence. Right now the two brothers Israel and Palestine are busy mowing each other down.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,406
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

F78jcotWUAEeTRn