Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I cannot conceal my surprise to see that it is being argued here that it is in Turkiye's interest that Israel should be a victorious state that has overcome all its problems.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,323
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Israeli army announced that 300 thousand reserve soldiers are on standby for the attack on Gaza, but according to information from the region, there is a shortage of equipment in the Israeli army.

▪️ Soldiers' families complain that the prices of assault vests are too high.
▪️According to some reserve soldiers, the assault vests they have are from the wars in the 1950s.
▪️There is a lack of hygiene materials, water bottles and even socks.

The Israeli army's reserve soldiers turned out to be poor Indians. They didn't even have socks. :ROFLMAO:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Israeli army announced that 300 thousand reserve soldiers are on standby for the attack on Gaza, but according to information from the region, there is a shortage of equipment in the Israeli army.

▪️ Soldiers' families complain that the prices of assault vests are too high.
▪️According to some reserve soldiers, the assault vests they have are from the wars in the 1950s.
▪️There is a lack of hygiene materials, water bottles and even socks.

The Israeli army's reserve soldiers turned out to be poor Indians. They didn't even have socks. :ROFLMAO:
It was not without reason that they begged for urgent help from the US on the first day of the operation. I thought the problem was more with the IDF's staff and organization, but if these allegations are true (and still, don't think they are), the situation is as dire as one might think.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

It appears that Israel has officially activated ( Hannibal Directive )

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Most secular Turks don't really care too much about this conflict. I don't want the Palestinians to get wiped out, frankly I don't have a dog in this fight. Both sides have done despicable things. But a lot of us prefer Israel to Iran.

Some Islamists in Türkiye would drool if Israel was destroyed, without realizing that it would mean that we would have to single handedly halt Iran's nuclear program.

We need to be cold and calculated. As much as some people hate Israel for numerous reasons, currently they are useful to have as an ally.
Why do you need Israel to stop Iran.
Considering israel allying most with your enemies in mediterianian and back stabbing you too with pkk,sooner or later they will betray you just like other european and american.
At least I don't see economic sabotage from iran compare to your Nato allies and US.

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Looks like the UK is open to delivering weapons.

What a shame.
The most powerful army in the middle east need helps against just thousands of sandal wearing insurgent.
This myth of powerful,super tough soldiers are simply a joke.
Seeing all those crying female soldiers,its better next time they just abolish of reqruitment of female soldiers.
And yet some turks here need help from super hero israel soldier....hmmm....

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Chechenia under shamil basayev provided military aid to azerbaijan, and ruslan utsiev himself provided 2000 Manpads and million of dollars to azerbaijan.
eurasian steppe peoples always support each other against Russians imperialism but not much of support from arab countries eh ?

for those of you who had short memories

images

images

images

mahmoud abbas leader of palestinians and palastinians

1696847674089.jpeg

people of Lebanon

images

Syrians

images

Dubai UAE

1696847728428.jpeg

Saudi Arabia

images

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,395
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why do you need Israel to stop Iran.
Considering israel allying most with your enemies in mediterianian and back stabbing you too with pkk,sooner or later they will betray you just like other european and american.
At least I don't see economic sabotage from iran compare to your Nato allies and US.
Thinking about it, a war between Hamas and its Hezbo allies meant that there could be an opening for Iran to be dragged as well.
Imagine Iranian missiles going West while Israeli F-35s sortied east, you could have hit 2 birds with one stone. And in the process remove or severely degrade the 2 biggest security issues in the Mid-East.

Remind me back in the day when Byzantium spent a whole generation fighting Persians only for both to be steamrolled by the Arabs.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,020
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I cannot conceal my surprise to see that it is being argued here that it is in Turkiye's interest that Israel should be a victorious state that has overcome all its problems.
Keeping the status quo is what I'm advocating for. All I'm saying is that in a hypothetical situation where Israel gets wiped off the map Türkiye would need to actively distrupt Iranian nuclear ambitions. No one else will do it.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Keeping the status quo is what I'm advocating for. All I'm saying is that in a hypothetical situation where Israel gets wiped off the map Türkiye would need to actively distrupt Iranian nuclear ambitions. No one else will do it.
Why would turkey need to disrupt the Iranian nuclear program ?? Could it be turkey are not capable developing it on their own ??
Seriously , after seeing so much blatant disregard power playing from a nuclear power ... Let just profilirated it and spread it around ... It wouldn't be a deterrent when everybody having it ...

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
eurasian steppe peoples always support each other against Russians imperialism but not much of support from arab countries eh ?

for those of you who had short memories

images

images

images

mahmoud abbas leader of palestinians and palastinians

View attachment 61748

people of Lebanon

images

Syrians

images

Dubai UAE

View attachment 61749