Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

F8au0eqXMAAhX59.jpeg

Support them or what? 🤷‍♂️ Mrecia is itslef a settler nation, They will ofcourse support the disability and helplessness.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,782
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Love it how all these Hamas leaders talk a lot about how the Palestinians will never leave their lands, how they will never surrender while all of them are staying in Qatar. :D
If you ask me this is what will help Hamas the most. Nobody asks the civilians about what they want.

Without taking a side I will say something regarding the yesterday's attack over civilian convoy moving trough the "safe route" which IDF said would create so civilians would evacuate towards south. In the attack over 70 civilians were killed. I saw a video showing the convoy moving being hit with IED which means that somebody on the ground placed explosive devices along the route. Note that I can't confirm the authenticity of the video but wouldn't disregard the version that Hamas attacked the convoy of civilians. We know that both sides are brutal in their fight.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Israeli President Herzog:

It is not true to say that civilians in Gaza were not involved. As a nation, they bear this responsibility

interesting video that highlights the Israeli strategy of escalation. Isreal wants conflict, without it they cannot expand.

When the military odds are so heavily stacked in Isreals favour, war is good for them. not to mention the safety net of the USA meaning that even if they get into the trouble the worlds only super power will bail them out.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom