Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Neither does Iran, neither does China, nor the Gulf Arab states. But I have a vested interest that they're dragged into war.

Americans joining the war is of great interest to me, because I want them to be sufficiently ready to face China, but not that much ready that they walk away as sole superpower after the war. One way to do so is to make them busy in the ME. The end game should be a much-wounded America that they finally retreat from the world stage... only then can we move unopposed towards Jerusalem and make Israel pay for its crimes.
The Arab states may at the last minute come to their senses and sell out the US. All Arab states should en masse declare war on Zionist Israel and expel US bases from their country. There are other states that are thirsty for cooperation and need hydrocarbons, the US is not the center of the planet. For the crime that is being committed there must be a harsh response, so far all we see is a retreat to the intimidation of Zionism. Gideon Levy has been saying it for years.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The Arab states may at the last minute come to their senses and sell out the US. All Arab states should en masse declare war on Zionist Israel and expel US bases from their country. There are other states that are thirsty for cooperation and need hydrocarbons, the US is not the center of the planet. For the crime that is being committed there must be a harsh response, so far all we see is a retreat to the intimidation of Zionism. Gideon Levy has been saying it for years.
As much as I wish this to happen, you simply could not bank any hope whatsoever with Arab states. For one Arab states like Saudi, Egypt and UAE actually HATES Hamas more than Israel, because Hamas is one of the remaining active militant wings of the Muslim Brotherhood, and Gulf monarchs HATED Muslim brotherhood because they saw it as a threat to their throne.

So ignore the rhetorics, secretly behind the scenes they are very likely coordinating with Israel on how to destroy Gaza. The only MENA country with legit anti-Israeli attitude atm is Algeria and that's it.

So the normal conduct of alliance is out of the question, none of these Gulf Arabs will raise weapons unless of course there's an event that forces them to. Such as this which I wrote a few weeks back. Just like in WW1, small localized conflicts could expand uncontrollably.

I didn't take anything that came out of Jordan or Egypt as anything serious. If a war were to expand it would do so with an unplanned escalation, not by willful consent by Arab states to enter a war they haven't been preparing for.

IF Hezbollah does make good on its promise to open a front in the North, and the Americans do make good on their promise to bombard Hezbollah, that could lead to Hezbollah sister organization in Iraq (particularly) to bombard U.S bases and military installations, particularly in Iraq and Syria, which again in return could lead the Americans not only bombarding the Iraqi PMF, but could lead to military operation to sever the links between Iraq and Lebanon, the M20 highway in Syria.

Blue: America possible move. Green: line of communication between Iraq to Lebanon (sorry for the bad edit)

View attachment 62035

If they decide to do this, then the Americans would rely on a few key airbases, most notably (and closest to the epicenter) is Muwaffaq As-Salti AB in Jordan.

9734+VVF, Al-Mafraq, Jordan

Do this and the militias or even Iran directly could bomb those airbases, dragging those countries into a wider regional war, so if Egypt or Jordan enters a war, it will likely be because they're forced to do so, not because they're so confident in their army.

contricusc

Reactions
1 514
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
I mean just look at the dispersal of the IDF...pathetic

View attachment 62462

Russo-Ukrainian artillerymen in Donbas seeing this be like...

The difference is Hamas doesn’t have artillery. This is what makes the Russian-Ukrainian war so special, because it is the first war in a long time when both armies have heavy capabilities and are able to use them on the battlefield. Most other wars are conflicts when one side has excessive firepower while the other doesn’t have the capability to strike even when enemies are seen gathered up and in sight.

This image shows that modern armies are not trained to fight a strong foe. They are trained to hunt for barely armed men.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,295
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
claimed by twitter users.
If even the fantasy of that claim were true, Türkiye would immediately switch sides. If that claim becomes a flesh and blood reality on the ground, Turkey will definitely go to war with Israel. Israel's territorial claim on the Turkish border initiates a process that leads to the annexation of those regions. Turkey will not remain silent and will perform the necessary surgical intervention at all costs.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If even the fantasy of that claim were true, Türkiye would immediately switch sides. If that claim becomes a flesh and blood reality on the ground, Turkey will definitely go to war with Israel. Israel's territorial claim on the Turkish border initiates a process that leads to the annexation of those regions. Turkey will not remain silent and will perform the necessary surgical intervention at all costs.
I wouldn't believe everything I see on twitter especially by Turkish journalists who are close to goverment.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,295
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wouldn't believe everything I see on twitter especially by Turkish journalists who are close to goverment.
Nobody is talking about a real claim here anyway. We only see the limit of possibilities. If you do not know the limit of the event horizon, you will underestimate the issue and leave your own future to the mercy of others.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So many of the people of Gaza are under the age of 18 and still in relatively good health. They could be excellent additions to the social fabric / tax base of safer, more prosperous countries that have plenty of room for them.

I'll repeat what I've said previously. I'd gladly take ten's of thousands of these young people here in Canada, as long as they're not yet radicalized. We need the population growth to sustain our tax base and way of life. We have vibrant communities of people from around the world, living relatively peacefully, adjacent one another. I'd love for a significant number of these young Palestinian folks to have a chance to come here. We need laborers and those willing to become skilled laborers like crazy. Hell, we're having a hard time filling the ranks of our military, despite offering among the highest salaries and best benefit packages in the world to our troops. We've recently opened recruiting for permanent residents, after years of only allowing citizens to join.

I'd love to get these young people away from such a dire situation, stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wish we had the political will to volunteer our vast country as a safe haven for a significant quantity of them.

Why dont you take all the Israelis? Plenty of room in Canada and all wars and problems will be over in the Middle East.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Biden wants checkmate irani proxy's if Hizbullah starts war. This will be a huge mess of this decade in middle east.

As usual Saudi is playing dumb. Do they have anything to do in the miiddle east except fight houthi's? and ofcourse saying iran is a bully.

Key words condition is here :

1. Israel get bogged down in Gaza
2. US send their troops and get bogged down too with hezboz
3 . Some monarch get topled ( democratizes ) by their own military ....

That's where the things is getting interesting . We might see the first creation " ummah " army ... Messed up as it is ... Everybody who own arms will flocks to the palestine . The prequisite is the coup leader are a charismatic figure

Merica is basically strengthing Syrian and Iraqi bases to keep Iran out of the war.
Iran is likely to get involved if against israel that what merica thinks.

But it's also true that Iran will get more ground in syria, even they do not get involved in the actual war. Biden wants all irani proxy out from Syria.

The moment US attack hezbos .the second requirement condition are are progressing/commencing .

As much as I wish this to happen, you simply could not bank any hope whatsoever with Arab states. For one Arab states like Saudi, Egypt and UAE actually HATES Hamas more than Israel, because Hamas is one of the remaining active militant wings of the Muslim Brotherhood, and Gulf monarchs HATED Muslim brotherhood because they saw it as a threat to their throne.

So ignore the rhetorics, secretly behind the scenes they are very likely coordinating with Israel on how to destroy Gaza. The only MENA country with legit anti-Israeli attitude atm is Algeria and that's it.

So the normal conduct of alliance is out of the question, none of these Gulf Arabs will raise weapons unless of course there's an event that forces them to. Such as this which I wrote a few weeks back. Just like in WW1, small localized conflicts could expand uncontrollably.

See no . 3 requirement ...

If the united amies do come and prevails . That's where china are going to jumps into the rings ...and All hell break loose ...

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Key words condition is here :

1. Israel get bogged down in Gaza
2. US send their troops and get bogged down too with hezboz
3 . Some monarch get topled ( democratizes ) by their own military
3rd point is very very interesting!
Jordan has a peace treaty with israel, merica is the observer of that treaty. Jordan monarch has long retionship with Britain. It's hard to believe it can be brought down.

Does Jordan has any kind of relation with Russia and China though? That should be a topic to discuss further.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Nobody is talking about a real claim here anyway. We only see the limit of possibilities. If you do not know the limit of the event horizon, you will underestimate the issue and leave your own future to the mercy of others.

Dude, first you post the dumb fantasy of someone like it is a truth... Then someone tells you that not everything you see on Twitter is true and you start to talk about how "Nobody is talking about a real claim here anyway. We only see the limit of possibilities.".
If your grandma had balls she would be your grandpa...

You are a typical paid troll from the farm.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,377
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Why dont you take all the Israelis? Plenty of room in Canada and all wars and problems will be over in the Middle East.
Would love to. Any hard working, motivated people, on either side of the conflict, that want to come here and work hard, add to our tax base and be quality citizens, I'd be completely open to!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom