Reactions
60 29,294
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude, first you post the dumb fantasy of someone like it is a truth... Then someone tells you that not everything you see on Twitter is true and you start to talk about how "Nobody is talking about a real claim here anyway. We only see the limit of possibilities.".
If your grandma had balls she would be your grandpa...

You are a typical paid troll from the farm.
In the tweet I quoted, he mentions a claim. No one made this claim as if it were 100% true or gave a purely imaginary example. We just talked about one possibility. Everything else depends on what you understand from the sentence. I think you should understand well what you read. I guess this is the only way you can put forward such ridiculous arguments.

I think what bothered you so much was Israel threatening Turkey in a way that you couldn't ignore. Isn't that the source of your discomfort? After all, if the claim is true, your dreams of the Israel-Turkey alliance will end up in the garbage dump.

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
As much as I wish this to happen, you simply could not bank any hope whatsoever with Arab states. For one Arab states like Saudi, Egypt and UAE actually HATES Hamas more than Israel, because Hamas is one of the remaining active militant wings of the Muslim Brotherhood, and Gulf monarchs HATED Muslim brotherhood because they saw it as a threat to their throne.

So ignore the rhetorics, secretly behind the scenes they are very likely coordinating with Israel on how to destroy Gaza. The only MENA country with legit anti-Israeli attitude atm is Algeria and that's it.

So the normal conduct of alliance is out of the question, none of these Gulf Arabs will raise weapons unless of course there's an event that forces them to. Such as this which I wrote a few weeks back. Just like in WW1, small localized conflicts could expand uncontrollably.
I know about the hostility of the Muslim Brotherhood and the kingdoms of the Arabian Gulf. But here we are talking about the genocide of an entire nation! History will judge them as traitors in the future. Accordingly, history judge us in the same way since we did not help the Greek Cypriots in 1974 and carried out a pogrom through EOKA B' against the Turkish Cypriots in Cyprus. If they want the kingdoms of the Arabian Gulf to be branded with such shame in their history then what can I say. The geopolitical chessboard, the power, the financial deals of billions are good, but the historical imprint of a state over the centuries is more important than money. Israel must know history and realize that no state or empire in mankind has ever conquered another state causing total annihilation of the native population or oppressing it forever! Not even the British in North America were able to completely wipe out the Indian population, nor did the Spanish or the Portuguese. There are still native Indians with large population growth and economic/political power in the US. If Israel thinks that it will be able to completely conquer these territories, it is probably dreaming of things that cannot be done practically, nor can they be morally accepted by any state, not even by the USA. The Palestinians will stay there no matter how much some people don't want it, it's just that the hatred against the Jews will grow so much that when Israel becomes in a few years a minor geopolitical ally of the USA, due to a shift of the axis to the China Sea and Africa, then the Palestinians will commit atrocities 10 times more brutal than those we see today in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Hate will breed hate and this is something that will endanger the very existence of the state of Israel and the Jews who live there. It is in Israel's interest to create two states of Israel and Palestine or one state together.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the tweet I quoted, he mentions a claim. No one made this claim as if it were 100% true or gave a purely imaginary example. We just talked about one possibility. Everything else depends on what you understand from the sentence. I think you should understand well what you read. I guess this is the only way you can put forward such ridiculous arguments.

I think what bothered you so much was Israel threatening Turkey in a way that you couldn't ignore. Isn't that the source of your discomfort? After all, if the claim is true, your dreams of the Israel-Turkey alliance will end up in the garbage dump.
At least others doesn't post tweets from random tweeter users and claim they are the reality you shouldn't attack him before looking at your own actions boogeyman.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

The Israeli military, this time, bombed civilians in the Jabalia camp. Gaza Ministry of Interior: Israeli aircraft targeted the Jabalia camp with six bombs, each equivalent to 1 ton of explosives. Al Jazeera: It is estimated that the bombardment resulted in the deaths of approximately 400 Palestinians.

In general 99% of the atrocity accusations from the Isreali side turned out to be no more then "babies being cooked in ovens" level of propaganda.

Early on people tried to argue that the Isrealis didn't bomb a Hospital, since then they have conducted plenty of inhumane acts that no one bothers to argue against it.

Netanya with his statements of fighting forces of darkness and constantly insinuating that all of Islam is the enemy has basically exposed himself as no more then a complete shit head.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,294
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
At least others doesn't post tweets from random tweeter users and claim they are the reality you shouldn't attack him before looking at your own actions boogeyman.
In fact, that person is a professional journalist. Regardless of whether the claim is true or not, I think comparing the identity of the man who posted the tweet with an ordinary Twitter account shows how seriously you take the issue.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In fact, that person is a professional journalist. Regardless of whether the claim is true or not, I think comparing the identity of the man who posted the tweet with an ordinary Twitter account shows how seriously you take the issue.
Professional journalists in turkey are known to talk bs sorry to break your heart, Being a journo in turkey is like finishing highschool zero effort If you are close to goverment.

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Neither does Iran, neither does China, nor the Gulf Arab states. But I have a vested interest that they're dragged into war.

Americans joining the war is of great interest to me, because I want them to be sufficiently ready to face China, but not that much ready that they walk away as sole superpower after the war. One way to do so is to make them busy in the ME. The end game should be a much-wounded America that they finally retreat from the world stage... only then can we move unopposed towards Jerusalem and make Israel pay for its crimes.
I think already they are trapped by Iran in this war . Iran is not fighting directly , fighting by with its proxies . In Iraq they were screwed by roadside bombs provided by IRGC . This time they transfer technologies to their proxies and the proxies are desperate to attack on American positions . This time Americans have to face much more technologically advanced enemies . I think they will be able to bite seriously. Russian wolf and China dragons are laughing from behind . Let's wait for the best .

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Colonel MacGregor is a very smart, knowledgable and well informed individual.
Unfortunately, that means that categorically he will never be in a significant political position in the USA.
He doesnt want to but he influences many future politicians.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think already they are trapped by Iran in this war . Iran is not fighting directly , fighting by with its proxies . In Iraq they were screwed by roadside bombs provided by IRGC . This time they transfer technologies to their proxies and the proxies are desperate to attack on American positions . This time Americans have to face much more technologically advanced enemies . I think they will be able to bite seriously. Russian wolf and China dragons are laughing from behind . Let's wait for the best .
Where are these proxies,i dont see any?
Hezbollah is doing nothing,those in Syria also nothing.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

No problem for me to buy a blue tag and even to open a site and act as a journalist too. In there I can claim whatever I want to but you won't post it if it doesn't suit your narrative, right?

What bothers me is that you and a few other paid trolls are pushing an agenda and pushing fake news.

As for the Turkey- Israel alliance dreams of mine... The only ally Turkey has and ever had is itself and no one else. When two of your enemies (everyone who ever betrayed you and worked against you is an enemy) are fighting each other you just sit on the side and watch them weaken each other... When someone drops to the floor you go and kick him in the head too- this is how you achieve your interests, not with crying and screaming and being more Arab than Arabs themselves.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
No problem for me to buy a blue tag and even to open a site and act as a journalist too. In there I can claim whatever I want to but you won't post it if it doesn't suit your narrative, right?

What bothers me is that you and a few other paid trolls are pushing an agenda and pushing fake news.

As for the Turkey- Israel alliance dreams of mine... The only ally Turkey has and ever had is itself and no one else. When two of your enemies (everyone who ever betrayed you and worked against you is an enemy) are fighting each other you just sit on the side and watch them weaken each other... When someone drops to the floor you go and kick him in the head too- this is how you achieve your interests, not with crying and screaming and being more Arab than Arabs themselves.

If your American as soon as one side starts to get the upper hand you throw some support to the other one to drag it out for as long as possible, then when both sides have ruined themselves you go and kick both their heads in. This is what they did in Syria to Turkiye.

dragged her into that mess and then used that mess to screw everyone. they screwed assad, iran and Turkiye over that conflict. Meanwhile the americans, russians and isrealis all won from it.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,381
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Hamas scored a big blow. Hamas took hostages including the US Delta Force soldiers. At least 70 Israeli-US soldiers died in the ambush.

Wow! Is Hamas official statement out yet?

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,381
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
It seems like Hamas took 40+ prisoners including 4 Delta Force soldiers. There are sources quoting 100+ dead.

I mean, is it just now tonight?
I don't wanna doubt you but doesn‘t these numbers sounds too good to be true?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom