Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Scud derived BM launched from Yemen. I wonder how much stock Houthis have, they'll need hundreds or even thousands of these to make a difference.

It's about posturing ...they mocked and taunting the rest of " rich " arab ... And the message are received by the arab masses positively . If i was MBZ and MBS . I am start to doubling my bodyguard to ease my sleep ..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah bombing shopping malls is very humane.
Those shopping malls hid Ukraine rocket launchers.

But still the Russians are blamed.

People who followed the war since day one would've instantly recognize the sheer hypocrisy. You could read the comments section about jabaliya refugee camps bombing, full of people cheering about it, who just yesterday curse Russia for doing what amounts to a lesser in magnitude bombings.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those shopping malls hid Ukraine rocket launchers.

But still the Russians are blamed.

People who followed the war since day one would've instantly recognize the sheer hypocrisy. You could read the comments section about jabaliya refugee camps bombing, full of people cheering about it, who just yesterday curse Russia for doing what amounts to a lesser in magnitude bombings.
More kids died in ukraine than gaza but okay seems like you changed sides.

When It comes to hypocrisy we can't get in a contest with the muslim community Im seeing cheering squads of arabs,asians,africans whenever russia hits a civilian or military Installment in ukraine they cheer I can get lots of screenshots of those comments. Same goes for the westerners who cheer for refugee camp bombings.

Dead christian kids=good
Dead muslim kids=bad

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
More kids died in ukraine than gaza but okay seems like you changed sides.

Dead christian kids=good
Dead muslim kids=bad

Misinformation, more kids died in Gaza in the last week or so than kids that were killed in Ukraine over the last 20 months.

I mean its going to be hard for the West to condemn Russia after this, I heard they have stockpiled enough bombs and missiles to freeze Ukraine this winter.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Misinformation, more kids died in Gaza in the last week or so than kids that were killed in Ukraine over the last 20 months.

I mean its going to be hard for the West to condemn Russia after this, I heard they have stockpiled enough bombs and missiles to freeze Ukraine this winter.
Don't lob missiles to stronger foes than.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
3rd point is very very interesting!
Jordan has a peace treaty with israel, merica is the observer of that treaty. Jordan monarch has long retionship with Britain. It's hard to believe it can be brought down.

Does Jordan has any kind of relation with Russia and China though? That should be a topic to discuss further.

Not that i knowed it ....maybe some other member could share the light of it

I know about the hostility of the Muslim Brotherhood and the kingdoms of the Arabian Gulf. But here we are talking about the genocide of an entire nation! History will judge them as traitors in the future. Accordingly, history judge us in the same way since we did not help the Greek Cypriots in 1974 and carried out a pogrom through EOKA B' against the Turkish Cypriots in Cyprus. If they want the kingdoms of the Arabian Gulf to be branded with such shame in their history then what can I say. The geopolitical chessboard, the power, the financial deals of billions are good, but the historical imprint of a state over the centuries is more important than money. Israel must know history and realize that no state or empire in mankind has ever conquered another state causing total annihilation of the native population or oppressing it forever! Not even the British in North America were able to completely wipe out the Indian population, nor did the Spanish or the Portuguese. There are still native Indians with large population growth and economic/political power in the US. If Israel thinks that it will be able to completely conquer these territories, it is probably dreaming of things that cannot be done practically, nor can they be morally accepted by any state, not even by the USA. The Palestinians will stay there no matter how much some people don't want it, it's just that the hatred against the Jews will grow so much that when Israel becomes in a few years a minor geopolitical ally of the USA, due to a shift of the axis to the China Sea and Africa, then the Palestinians will commit atrocities 10 times more brutal than those we see today in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Hate will breed hate and this is something that will endanger the very existence of the state of Israel and the Jews who live there. It is in Israel's interest to create two states of Israel and Palestine or one state together.

That is why everybody said bibi is unhinged and crazy . He is singlehandidly unifiying the sunni and shiete at this moment

Hamas scored a big blow. Hamas took hostages including the US Delta Force soldiers. At least 70 Israeli-US soldiers died in the ambush.

Can anybody give a more solid confirmation on this . As far as i know US personel were only act as a supervisory role here ..

If true, that means to overthrow the Iraqi government and expel all the Americans and empty their bases in the country.

Interesting times ahead.

I by one the cards were unfolded ..

Yeah bombing shopping malls is very humane.

Are you really serious in nitpicking and make comparison on this matter ?? Empty mall vs refugee camps ... Are you for real here ...

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well Ukraine would not appreciate the insinuation
At least they caused massive damage to russians and showed world how weak they wer.

Its not like they come out of sewers lob missiles to random places and go into hiding.

If hamas had any bravery they could fight heart to heart with their foes stop with the muh we wuz innocent mentality

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

LOL

"PKK enlisted in Israeli army"

20231101_134219.jpg

Really helping credibility

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maan ...seems some people are eager to have a chats with the vietnamese and afghanis ... And taste what was hell they brought for the invader of their homeland ..☕☕

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,015
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
At least they caused massive damage to russians and showed world how weak they wer.

Its not like they come out of sewers lob missiles to random places and go into hiding.

If hamas had any bravery they could fight heart to heart with their foes stop with the muh we wuz innocent mentality

I doubt neither hamas or the collective arab world will achieve anything against Isreal other then failure.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom