Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,844
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The captured equipment is similar to US marines, though. You can see it if you check the pictures and the link.
Poster of the photo in question literally says this tho: “ Before you ask, no, the USMC hasn't started using these. The photo was taken at a shooting competition hosted by the Czech Army.”

Gun itself doesn’t say much. Our own SAT uses the Scorpion Evo as well. If we could listen to what they are saying and not the horrible music, we could have an idea maybe.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,952
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The captured equipment is similar to US marines, though. You can see it if you check the pictures and the link.

USMC doesn't use them. You could check the first comment.

Edit- @Sanchez already pointed out.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GPPt35RbUAA8HUh

GPPt60kbAAAAKZw

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,129
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

US Special Forces personnel involved in the operation in Gaza were taken hostage by Hamas. The CIA Director's request for an urgent meeting with a Hamas representative in Qatar was rejected.

@Kartal1 @NEKO @Yasar_TR @Sanchez @dBSPL @Heartbang @Iskander @Ryder @Gary
Is there a version of the video without the music? Honestly they don't look like US Special Forces to me if we can even say there's a "US Special Forces" look type at all.

We can say for sure that the Forward Observation Group was/is active in Gaza, but I am not sure if they were/are there within a train and advice mission or they took action in combat operations. I wouldn't be shocked if we see Americans being captured at some point tho. Highly unlikely, but still...

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 288
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Hezbollah is really giving Israel big headache . if just hamas and Hezbollah giving all this struggle to the Israeli army imagine what a really and good trained equipped army could do to Israel army ?

The myth that the Israeli army is the strongest and best army in the region is just worthless nonsense

I don't know how we lost several wars against them

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is there a version of the video without the music? Honestly they don't look like US Special Forces to me if we can even say there's a "US Special Forces" look type at all.

We can say for sure that the Forward Observation Group was/is active in Gaza, but I am not sure if they were/are there within a train and advice mission or they took action in combat operations. I wouldn't be shocked if we see Americans being captured at some point tho. Highly unlikely, but still...

This meeting may not be considered direct evidence (considering that there may have been Americans who had previously been captured), but it certainly strengthened suspicions.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If USA leavs UAE nothing would happen to Bin Zayed. They are too comfortable and well off to bother themselves with any kind of struggle. As they are Murjjiah at the best , any excuse comes easily to them.
I myself do not talk about those people very much, I know for a long time that those Shyikhs are Atheists or some other religion, so in the case of Palestine, I am not surprised nor disappointed.
10 yeah ago , read a pretty inconspicuous article, those Bedouins bought the most Zionist football club in Israel.
To buy such a club, obvious there is no financial or any other gain, no logic at all. When they did that , even then I knew that those rats ain't the ordinary traitors. They are much more than that.
As we say in Bosnia what you don't have you can do with it.
On other note , if Russians are really friend , they should send a few P800 oryxes to the Houthis, that would be really good escalation.
Let's see if Iran and Russia are ready to really hurt that old F gg Uncle Sam.

DeadbyboreD

Reactions
1 15
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

US Special Forces personnel involved in the operation in Gaza were taken hostage by Hamas. The CIA Director's request for an urgent meeting with a Hamas representative in Qatar was rejected.

@Kartal1 @NEKO @Yasar_TR @Sanchez @dBSPL @Heartbang @Iskander @Ryder @Gary
those operator, if true, are similar like allegedly captured cia operator in congo failed coup. no more buffed trained body and meanie look like veteran soldier or maybe rambo.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,458
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Spain 🇪🇸 now is applying to be a participant in the ICJ case on the South African 🇿🇦 side against Israel 🇮🇱.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The recent announcement by Hezbollah regarding its launch of air defence missiles as a warning to Israeli aircraft is a significant development that warrants close attention. The surge in military activity over the past few days and discussions of war and truce negotiations require careful reflection. The unfolding events on Lebanon's southern border are laden with substantial implications. The Al-Mas missile, outfitted with a camera, offers a compelling visual narrative of the conflict. This footage competes with and arguably surpasses, the imagery produced by Israeli drones, renowned for their advanced surveillance capabilities.

Reflecting on the year 2000, the Lebanese resistance marked a pivotal achievement by becoming the first to liberate Arab territory without conditions. In our current era, we might be witnessing an unprecedented instance of an Arab entity effectively preventing a large-scale war at a relatively low cost, particularly when weighed against the catastrophic consequences of extensive military conflicts. It is undeniable that villages and towns such as Naqoura, Meis al-Jabal, Kfar Kila, Khiam, Aita al-Shaab, Marwahin, and others endure daily bombardments. These locales hold as much significance and affection as other parts of our homeland. Nevertheless, their resilience and sacrifices protect major Lebanese cities, such as Beirut, Sidon, Tyre, Tripoli, Baalbek, Zahle and others, from widespread destruction. This confrontation has, in effect, safeguarded the lives of hundreds of thousands of Lebanese citizens who could have faced death in various forms had Lebanon been unexpectedly drawn into a comprehensive Israeli war. Such a scenario was far from unlikely, considering Israel's persistent strategy to "neutralize threats" across multiple fronts in the coming years.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israeli policies may lead to Palestinian Authority collapse, Shin Bet warns​

The Israeli government policies against the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the occupied West Bank may lead to its collapse, the Shin Bet domestic security agency warned on Thursday.

The Shin Bet sent a "strategic warning" to the Israeli political leadership that the PA may economically collapse due to measures taken by Tel Aviv in recent years, the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper reported.

According to the newspaper, far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich is publicly working against the PA.

Such policies, the Shin Bet warned, could contribute to strengthening the Hamas group in the West Bank.

The newspaper, citing a security source, said the PA collapse will lead to chaos and jeopardize the existing stability in the West Bank.

“Israel is pursuing a de facto policy of weakening the PA by refusing to bring workers into Israel, deducting tax revenues and more,” the source said.

Last month, the PA paid only 50% of salaries to civil servants following an Israeli decision to withhold tax revenues from the Ramallah-based authority.

The tax revenues – known in Palestine and Israel as maqasa – are collected by the Israeli government on behalf of the PA on Palestinian imports and exports and Israel in return earns a commission of 3%.

The revenues are estimated to total around $188 million every month and represent the main source of income for the PA.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,952
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Nice but it looks like the warhead of almas missile is a little bit weak

No, it has a tandem warhead. Design to penetrate deep into heavy armor. Not to blow up. The small whole you see, it has gone through all the way to the other side of the launcher.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom