Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

International Court of Justice: Israel has no right to sovereignty over the Palestinian territories it occupies (there is no right of self-defense)

International Court of Justice: Israel violates international law with its settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem

International Court of Justice: Israel is an occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank

International Court of Justice: Israel's use of Palestinian natural resources in occupied territories is against international law

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Love the fact that the Russian weapons are simultaneously both advanced enough to beget worry when used as a retaliatory measure AND primitive enough to miss the broadside of a barn and hit a childrens hospital.

Makes you wonder🤔
The children's hospital in Ukraine was actually hit because of a guidance error or something like that. (I'm not taking sides here actually.) Their real target was a defense industry company. And instead of launching the attack at night to kill the engineers, they launched it in the morning.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,835
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The children's hospital in Ukraine was actually hit because of a guidance error or something like that. (I'm not taking sides here actually.) Their real target was a defense industry company. And instead of launching the attack at night to kill the engineers, they launched it in the morning.
The childrens hospital is merely an example to my point.
Which is the fact that the Western media is conflicting itself on the effectiveness of the Russian weapons.

Its the Schrödinger's cruise missile!

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

In event of all-out war 5000 UAVs will target Gush Dan*: Reports​

The Israeli website Walla! highlights the threat of a "major war," citing the Yemeni drone Yafa as proof of weaknesses in the Israeli occupation's air defenses.

The Israeli website Walla! reported that last night's events in Tel Aviv signify a failure of the Israeli occupation's air force to defend the home front, questioning, "What was the Air Force built for over the past decade?"

In turn, the military affairs analyst Amir Bohbot criticized that, despite a multi-year plan and nine months of war, "numerous gaps are suddenly discovered" and that the plans "did not address the threats properly."

Bohbot noted that the occupation's Air Force response to the incident raises "significant doubts," referring to the "human error" in not identifying the drone as a threat despite its large size and the distant location from which it was launched.

Bohbot concluded that the incident is "serious in many ways," especially given that "Israel" is engaged in a war of attrition with an "axis consisting of Iran, armed factions in Iraq and Syria, Ansar Allah in Yemen, and Hezbollah in Lebanon."

He explained that this implies the "erosion of the army's power" through drone operations and missile salvos, emphasizing that for the Axis, any attack on the Israeli occupation's home front is considered an achievement.

Bohbot stressed that Israeli settlers and leaders must understand that the "real threat accumulating before everyone's eyes is a major war," with experts estimating around 5,000 drones and missiles of various types targeting Gush Dan [occupied Yafa area] from different regions in the Middle East.

He urged learning from the Russian-Ukrainian war, emphasizing that solutions are not always about increasing purchases but rather about "investing every shekel in attack rather than defense."

Additionally, the Israeli intelligence site Intel Times commented on the incident of a Yemeni drone breaching Israeli air defenses and reaching Tel Aviv, saying: "Today Tel Aviv, and tomorrow they will target the gas platform."

The site questioned "Israel's" ability to deter similar breaches in the future, a challenge that "Arab and Western coalitions have failed to address," according to its statement.

*Gush Dan is a metropolitan area that includes Tel Aviv and surrounding cities. The area covers the central part of Israel and is the largest urban area in Israel in terms of population and area. Located on the Mediterranean coast, the Gush Dan region has a population of approximately three million.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Houthis were about to hit the US Embassy hotel in Tel Aviv. The advanced version of the Sahed-136 kamikaze flew past the hotel.

If US diplomats had died in the attack, it would have been a huge loss of reputation for the US and Israel.

By the way, as you can see in the videos, there are no sirens. This means that the Israeli and US early warning networks are asleep.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 728
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Footage of activation of the Trophy active protection complex on the Israeli Merkava IV tank. The tank was fired upon by a Hezbollah unit using the Iranian Almas ATGM; technical information about it is in the link to the video in the comments to the video. The video was filmed in the vicinity of Chabad Yarin in northern Israel. When the ATGM approached the tank, the Trophy defense system was activated at the last moment; the system dropped the protective shields from the Trophy launcher, but did not have time to fire the ammunition. It is unclear from the view whether the tank was hit or not.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
86 17,798
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
BREAKING: IRAN OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Iran Foreign Minister: “We strongly condemn the Zionist regime’s attack on the Yemeni port of Hodeidah We warn of the danger of increasing tension and expanding the scope of war in the region as a result of dangerous Zionist adventures Calm will not return to the region in light of the continued Zionist attacks in Palestine, especially the Gaza Strip.”

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,467
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hodeida Port is an important port for Northern Yemen (Houthi controlled). The bombing of fuel supplies there will affect the whole Northern Yemen. From logistics (transportation), to generators for electricity. Expect more expensive fuel because less supply of oil, basic ‘supply and demand ‘, which means hardship of the Yemenis will be even harder. More expensive goods because more expensive logistics, more electricity blackout to conserve the oil, affecting those who need medical care that requires electricity, etc.

The importance of Hodeida port is equivalent to Kaohsiung port for Taiwan. But the difference, Taiwan still have other possible alternatives, especially East of the Island for the worst case.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,467
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hodeida Port is an important port for Northern Yemen (Houthi controlled). The bombing of fuel supplies there will affect the whole Northern Yemen. From logistics (transportation), to generators for electricity. Expect more expensive fuel because less supply of oil, basic ‘supply and demand ‘, which means hardship of the Yemenis will be even harder. More expensive goods because more expensive logistics, more electricity blackout to conserve the oil, affecting those who need medical care that requires electricity, etc.

The importance of Hodeida port is equivalent to Kaohsiung port for Taiwan. But the difference, Taiwan still have other possible alternatives, especially East of the Island for the worst case.
Whoever made the decision (drone attack), they’re not fight for Yemeni people but for themselves.

Did they thought if they did something then nothing happened?

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,583
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Big boy strike by Israel. That port receives 70% of Yemen's seaborn trade and it's temporarily crippled. Exactly the kind of highly damaging strike that was inevitable after the Houthis have spent months inserting themselves into the Gaza conflict and striking merchant vessels peacefully transiting... Their critical infrastructure is fare game. Quality tactical strike by Israel.

Let Iran help them pay for the rebuild.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Big boy strike by Israel. That port receives 70% of Yemen's seaborn trade and it's temporarily crippled. Exactly the kind of highly damaging strike that was inevitable after the Houthis have spent months inserting themselves into the Gaza conflict and striking merchant vessels peacefully transiting... Their critical infrastructure is fare game. Quality tactical strike by Israel.

Let Iran help them pay for the rebuild.
I agree, so it is logical that Russia damage Ukrainian infrastructure no?
Aa USA exploded Northern Stream, so it is Russian prerogative to damage Western infrastructure, no?
As it is Russian prerogative to kill Rheinmetal chief as he inserted himself into The Ukrainian conflict? Isn't Russian right to arm Houthis or anyone willing to hurt the West on the Western territories? And in the case of some explosion in any of the Western cities, why should it be called terrorism, after all , the explosives from the West are used to bomb Russia.
Or maybe you think that your mear existence, assures and entitles you to the exclusivity.
Anyway, you are known as the person who in usual answer by ignoring the asked question or relativising everything .
Also in Pakistani Forum , you campaigned for killing women and children by claiming that they are Hamas in disguise, why didn't you say it here? I mean, you are practical and man of the matter of fact, aren't that your premise?
I understand why do you like this system, it makes the room for moral , intellectual and in reality irrational people like you.
One thing, I am sorry, I thought that you are am Ulster Scott but you ain't even that , just a usual grifter

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,583
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I agree, so it is logical that Russia damage Ukrainian infrastructure no?
Aa USA exploded Northern Stream, so it is Russian prerogative to damage Western infrastructure, no?
As it is Russian prerogative to kill Rheinmetal chief as he inserted himself into The Ukrainian conflict? Isn't Russian right to arm Houthis or anyone willing to hurt the West on the Western territories? And in the case of some explosion in any of the Western cities, why should it be called terrorism, after all , the explosives from the West are used to bomb Russia.
Or maybe you think that your mear existence, assures and entitles you to the exclusivity.
Anyway, you are known as the person who in usual answer by ignoring the asked question or relativising everything .
Also in Pakistani Forum , you campaigned for killing women and children by claiming that they are Hamas in disguise, why didn't you say it here? I mean, you are practical and man of the matter of fact, aren't that your premise?
I understand why do you like this system, it makes the room for moral , intellectual and in reality irrational people like you.
One thing, I am sorry, I thought that you are am Ulster Scott but you ain't even that , just a usual grifter
It makes complete sense for Russia to target Ukraine's critical infrastructure. It's part of their goal in forcing the Ukrainians into capitulation. It's the West's responsibility, as Ukraine's ally, to help them defend their critical infrastructure.

On the other hand, Russian infrastructure is fare game for the Ukrainians in my mind as well. The targeting of Russia's oil processing facilities damages the Russian economy and in the long run, hurts their war effort.

If an opponent is engaging in war with you... And make no mistake, the Houthis have been routinely attacking Israel in response to the conflict in Gaza... why would you not want to deal a crippling blow to their infrastructure? Especially infrastructure that helps them fund / enable their war effort?

I'm 100% consistent on this topic. I'd expect Yemen to attempt to target Israeli critical infrastructure in return, and be prepared to pay DEARLY when they do.

Similarly, I'm fully in favour of lifting restrictions on Ukraine when it comes to striking Russian energy in Western Russia. Right now Ukraine is using long range drones, with small payloads, to strike those facilities. Those drones cause fires and knock those facilities off line. Ukraine has impacted a reported 17% of Russia's refining capacity with the limited strikes, forcing Russia to put a six month freeze on the export of refined products, fearing a shortage at home. That's costing the Russians a lot of potential profit in foreign trade. That said, those facilities are repaired and are fully back on line, within 1-2 months of the strikes. What Ukraine needs is the "ok" to be able to do is launch ballistic missiles that will destroy the facilities all together, crippling Russian refining capacity long term, with the promise to continue as long as Russia strikes Ukraine's power grid. Tit for tat.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GTA_iQmXkAATxVD.jpeg

Netzarim, Gaza city |
Do you remember the executions that Al Jazeera revealed at the Netzarim checkpoint?
It seems they keep count of the people they kill at the commander's house, which is a house belonging to a displaced Palestinian family converted to a military site.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It makes complete sense for Russia to target Ukraine's critical infrastructure. It's part of their goal in forcing the Ukrainians into capitulation. It's the West's responsibility, as Ukraine's ally, to help them defend their critical infrastructure.

On the other hand, Russian infrastructure is fare game for the Ukrainians in my mind as well. The targeting of Russia's oil processing facilities damages the Russian economy and in the long run, hurts their war effort.

If an opponent is engaging in war with you... And make no mistake, the Houthis have been routinely attacking Israel in response to the conflict in Gaza... why would you not want to deal a crippling blow to their infrastructure? Especially infrastructure that helps them fund / enable their war effort?

I'm 100% consistent on this topic. I'd expect Yemen to attempt to target Israeli critical infrastructure in return, and be prepared to pay DEARLY when they do.

Similarly, I'm fully in favour of lifting restrictions on Ukraine when it comes to striking Russian energy in Western Russia. Right now Ukraine is using long range drones, with small payloads, to strike those facilities. Those drones cause fires and knock those facilities off line. Ukraine has impacted a reported 17% of Russia's refining capacity with the limited strikes, forcing Russia to put a six month freeze on the export of refined products, fearing a shortage at home. That's costing the Russians a lot of potential profit in foreign trade. That said, those facilities are repaired and are fully back on line, within 1-2 months of the strikes. What Ukraine needs is the "ok" to be able to do is launch ballistic missiles that will destroy the facilities all together, crippling Russian refining capacity long term, with the promise to continue as long as Russia strikes Ukraine's power grid. Tit for tat.
Good, so we agreed on something.
So you should agree also since you believe that children and women are Hamas so all the Israeli hostages are IDF ? In that I include Israeli women and children and I think that by the same logic all killed on 7 th of October in Israel were soldiers, hence legitimate targets and also since for years Israel was basically massacring Palestinians, the act of 7th of October was legitimate
If Israel has the right, as you yourself claim, to retaliate against Houthis, so do Palestinians against Hamas.
As for you Palestinian women and children are Hamas so for me every zjew apart those Ortodox are disguised idf members.
It is all logical, isn't it?

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,583
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Good, so we agreed on something.
So you should agree also since you believe that children and women are Hamas so all the Israeli hostages are IDF ? In that I include Israeli women and children and I think that by the same logic all killed on 7 th of October in Israel were soldiers, hence legitimate targets and also since for years Israel was basically massacring Palestinians, the act of 7th of October was legitimate
If Israel has the right, as you yourself claim, to retaliate against Houthis, so do Palestinians against Hamas.
As for you Palestinian women and children are Hamas so for me every zjew apart those Ortodox are disguised idf members.
It is all logical, isn't it?
In reality, HAMAS chose to exchange the lives of 40,000'ish of their people for 1200'ish of Israel's (and counting). Seems like incredibly poor foresight to me.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
In reality, HAMAS chose to exchange the lives of 40,000'ish of their people for 1200'ish of Israel's (and counting). Seems like incredibly poor foresight to me.
That was not the topic , I didn't ask you that whatsoever, did I?
So , as it is obvious that I didn't ask the merits of 7th October, why are discussing something which is irrelevant to the given topic.
My question here is purely semantics as I gave an answer to that in my first post
So ??????
If Israel answered to the aggression, so Palestinians have right, wether that is clever or not , well it belongs to the completely different type of discussion.
You see these are pretty simple points, nothing here to philosophie .
Actually if I am going to similar parallel as you did in Pakistani forum , that killing of Palestinian children and women on the pretext that they are Hamas in , then I can easily justify the Holocaust as as the facts prove, the majority of the Jews in Europe were truly the enemies of their host countries. It is just , as you put it in way, that they disguise themselves into what they weren't,.
No?...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom