Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
67 8,960
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Terrorist? I can find a clip , where exactly AIPAC member states that over the years, Hamas offered peace negotiations to Israel.
So , not even that claim can be said.
That does not, not make them terrorists no matter how you view the group.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,091
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Terrorist? I can find a clip , where exactly AIPAC member states that over the years, Hamas offered peace negotiations to Israel.
So , not even that claim can be said.
I do not consider Hamas or Hezbollah a terrorist organization. Although Hezbollah, under the influence of Iranian propaganda, calls my country hostile. (4 years ago in Idlib, Bayraktars bombed these Hezbollans well, without any identification :))
I meant terrorists in general.

Last edited:

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I do not consider Hamas or Hezbollah a terrorist organization. Although Hezbollah, under the influence of Iranian propaganda, calls my country hostile. I meant terrorists in general.
I know and the case of your country was the first time that I noticed what's Iran all about.

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
That does not, not make them terrorists no matter how you view the group.
Does the election which they won also make them terrorists?
In any case, what has happened during this conflict, how much terrorist or not Hamas are is now mostly immaterial.
When, even American Congressman call for the extention of Palestinians , let alone Israelis themselves, the notion whether Hamas are terrorist or not has become irrelevant.
At the end of the day , what avenue is open to them?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom