Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

mohammadtd

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Why would Israel attack Turkey or vice versa?

If we're being hypothetical, our response would more likely be tectonic geopolitical shifts rather than a direct hot-conflict as we don't have(yet) the means to take on IAF or defend ourselves against the ballistic projectiles that may come our way.
I used to work with a Ukrainian and when Ukraine transferring Nuclear to Russia, I asked him why Ukraine doing this? He said , we(Russia and Ukraine) same pple. We are not going to fight each other. I would like to ask him same question again today, unfortunately he is not working with me anymore.

Why would Israel attack and kill humanitarian ship (MV Mavi Marmara)? It just a humanitarian ship.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are not going to fight each other. I would like to ask him same question again today, unfortunately he is not working with me anymore.
I guess he will turn around when he sees you.

Why would Israel attack and kill humanitarian ship (MV Mavi Marmara)? It just a humanitarian ship.
Complicated issue.

hugh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was a humanitarian ship that was purposed to bring down the blockade and show the world the weakness of the Israelis. It was our stupidity to let a civilian ship to fare those waters without any protection. We were either going to war against Israel or not let that ship sail away from our shores. We chose the middle, sent those people to their death and severed all the relations with Israel for a decade. Look what that brought us today? We could have a mediator role as a trusted entity by both sides and conciliate. But no. Instead, we chose to stay aside and the greatest minds that are ruling Iran whispered their grand plans to the ears of the Palestinians. In the end, they are the only ones who care about the Palestinians, right? Their shrewd intelligence has peaked with Oct 7th and brought Palestine to their victory. Spelling the end of their suffering. Great minds, indeed.

Believe me when I say this. Mavi Marmara hurt Palestinians more than it hurt us. Today could've been different if other choices were made. Iran makes calculated moves only when it's their stake. For others, it knows only to give dumb weapons and whisper poison. "Go lash out against the enemy. Your cause is right and God Almighty is with the believers". You don't need to look for enemies when it was you who gave all the reasons to the enemy for their genocidal rampage.

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 93
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
My country isn't involved in any of this in any way whatsoever (beyond the occassional irrational scolding of Netanyahu).

I do, however, wish the IDF the best in the inevitable stomping out of your buddies.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,884
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
How is your country's ground invasion going? Everything allright with your family. Serious question.
lebanon_southern1.jpg

Current control. Green - Shia villages, Blue - Sunni, Red - Christian, Yellow - Druze.

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 93
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
I myself saw a picture of the body and it was very close. I would wait a bit more before confirming, but so far reports point at that Yahya Sinwar lost his life.

Yeah, seems unconfirmed as of now with the big major media outlets, but interesting. They seemed pretty sure right away with Nasrallah given they dropped a building on his head, but usually it's taken a couple of days for them to be sure with other top-level dirtbags, Hamas & Hezbollah alike. Apparently he's been pretty incommunicado for many weeks anyway, right, laying really low and people were questioning whether he was even alive?

Only thing giving me pause is it seems it was a small-arms fire confrontation. Sinwar used to do the dirty work himself back in his day no doubt, but would that guy be personally engaging in firefights these days now that he's top dog? Either the walls were closing in and he decided to go all suicide-by-IDF in a blaze of glory, or alternatively it could just be some look-alike. I'd wait on the majors reporting on it before believing it.

EDIT: Outlets like The Guardian & CNN reporting it by now, gives it more weight than a tweet. Seems it's the IDF confirming it though, so of course the conspiracies & denial will be pretty rampant among the usual from-the-river-to-the-sea type idiots. Hope they do it a little more transparently than the US did with ventilated-head Bin Laden, kinda feel like you might want to let the U.S. or some non-Israel-aligned university or whatever do a DNA test & a statement too. Can't do much about the coping-mechanism jihadi types who'll deny it no matter what, but you can prove it to the normals.

Good news either way, as with Hezbollah there aren't really any credible people to replace him with, they're already corpses. And whoever they pass the gig onto is no doubt going to be hard-pressed to be as vicious/psychotic as Sinwar, and most likely they'll be dumber.

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 93
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Gotta love the copium, champ.

Guys like Nasrallah & Sinwar come around once every few generations, you can't just throw any rando upstart into the top job and expect the same success. Al Qaeda's still around, they're also nothing because Bin Laden & al-Zawahiri *were* that group in terms of any effectiveness & strategic ambition. Without their "visionaries", they're just a bunch of pissed-off 20-and-30-something guys with small arms and a Jew-hate boner.

The younger generation aren't necessarily "more creative", and they're always less-experienced, generally not as tough/hardened. Again, Bin Laden's son is an absolute nothing-factor. Who even knows the name of the guy running ISIS these days?

This guy was also considered basically a psychopath among his own men - whoever takes over is just about guaranteed to be a softer & cuddlier foe.

In any case, funny thinking about Sinwar's reaction when he gets to his ideal martyr plane and realizes his 72 virgins are all nerdy pockmarked-faced dudes. Good huntin', Yahya.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,405
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Yeah, seems unconfirmed as of now with the big major media outlets, but interesting. They seemed pretty sure right away with Nasrallah given they dropped a building on his head, but usually it's taken a couple of days for them to be sure with other top-level dirtbags, Hamas & Hezbollah alike. Apparently he's been pretty incommunicado for many weeks anyway, right, laying really low and people were questioning whether he was even alive?

Only thing giving me pause is it seems it was a small-arms fire confrontation. Sinwar used to do the dirty work himself back in his day no doubt, but would that guy be personally engaging in firefights these days now that he's top dog? Either the walls were closing in and he decided to go all suicide-by-IDF in a blaze of glory, or alternatively it could just be some look-alike. I'd wait on the majors reporting on it before believing it.

EDIT: Outlets like The Guardian & CNN reporting it by now, gives it more weight than a tweet. Seems it's the IDF confirming it though, so of course the conspiracies & denial will be pretty rampant among the usual from-the-river-to-the-sea type idiots. Hope they do it a little more transparently than the US did with ventilated-head Bin Laden, kinda feel like you might want to let the U.S. or some non-Israel-aligned university or whatever do a DNA test & a statement too. Can't do much about the coping-mechanism jihadi types who'll deny it no matter what, but you can prove it to the normals.

Good news either way, as with Hezbollah there aren't really any credible people to replace him with, they're already corpses. And whoever they pass the gig onto is no doubt going to be hard-pressed to be as vicious/psychotic as Sinwar, and most likely they'll be dumber.

Guys like Nasrallah & Sinwar come around once every few generations, you can't just throw any rando upstart into the top job and expect the same success. Al Qaeda's still around, they're also nothing because Bin Laden & al-Zawahiri *were* that group in terms of any effectiveness & strategic ambition. Without their "visionaries", they're just a bunch of pissed-off 20-and-30-something guys with small arms and a Jew-hate boner.

The younger generation aren't necessarily "more creative", and they're always less-experienced, generally not as tough/hardened. Again, Bin Laden's son is an absolute nothing-factor. Who even knows the name of the guy running ISIS these days?

This guy was also considered basically a psychopath among his own men - whoever takes over is just about guaranteed to be a softer & cuddlier foe.

In any case, funny thinking about Sinwar's reaction when he gets to his ideal martyr plane and realizes his 72 virgins are all nerdy pockmarked-faced dudes. Good huntin', Yahya.

Lol

Giving that you have zero knowledge with the Palestine-Israel conflict, I suggest that you stick with topics like kangaroo and vegemite

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 717
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Al Qaida was just US Blackops, like ISIS. You are living in a fantasyworld if you really think that they were real.

Bin Laden was never the man the media portrayed him, and Abubakr Al-Bagdadi neither. I compare both to that old fart Sheikh Yassin, who created Hamas with the help of the Mossad.

Sinwar had never great significance for Hamas and was only famous because he got the leadership. He never had any siginificant influence or importancy for the anti-zionist resistance like O.G.-characters Yahya Ayash, Hasan Salameh, Marwan Al Bargouti, Wadi Haddad, George Habash, Yasser Arafat, Abu Ijad, Leyla Khaled , Rantissi or Abu Jihad.

Nasrallah was also a old fart, who even asked and okeyed a peacedeal with meddling of the US and France just 1 day before he get smashed in his bunker. These older generation muslims are softies, and favore a more gentlemanly approach. The zionist entity could grow stronger and stronger with them without being bothered.

It's time for the younger and radicalized generation to take up the sword. We can see that with Hezbollah, fierce, disciplined and born from her ashes after Nasrallah.

Last edited:

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 717
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It will change nothing. Netanyahu knows this, the US knows this etc.

Sinwar's plan was to bring the Entity in a war of attrition with regional actors and he succeed. He has already won.

And the Entity has already lost. They know nothing about the new generation of radical successors, wereby the old Hamas will look like liberal-democrats.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom