Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Censuring in Israel is not different from any democratic country. Israel reveals all its dead with no exception, unlike Hamas and Hezbollah who cowardly hide their dead (Hezbollah started to hide their dead since 23 September, when casualties became too embarrassing for them).

Only idiot does not afraid of death.

IDF soldiers know they can be killed, but still they voluntarily go to war because they love their country and want it to be secure and prosper.

Hamas are dying either for money or for interest of Iranian mullahs, which slaughtered their sisters and brothers.
Wow,where have you been,welcome back?

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 102
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Thanks for bringing some sanity to the proceedings, 500. It's refreshing after dealing with most of the predictable types here. Rationality, whoo!

It might be not on my time or my son's time .....but , eventually . It will .

No, see, it really, really won't. That's the thing. They're stronger than you, and frankly, even more committed.

It won't. You're willing to wait it out and see though, your hopes and aspirations to wipe out a people aren't my problem. Simply laughing as they stop you.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,226
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Thanks for bringing some sanity to the proceedings, 500. It's refreshing after dealing with most of the predictable types here. Rationality, whoo!

No, see, it really, really won't. That's the thing. They're stronger than you, and frankly, even more committed.

It won't. You're willing to wait it out and see though, your hopes and aspirations to wipe out a people aren't my problem. Simply laughing as they stop you.
And again...you just don't get it do you . No matter which country or nation . Invader would always be driven out by the natives eventually... Unless you outpopulace them .
Last time i check .... It still 1 : 10 ratio in population wise . Unless you are capable to kill all the arabs fast and swift enough . Then the opportunity were always present .
And no nation are stronger than the other indefinitely . It's only a matter of chances and circumtances .

Enjoy the show while it last bruh ...ypu going to missed it soon enough .

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 102
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Nobody's trying to "kill all the Arabs" though, that's the point.

You outnumber them, yes. They outquality you in everything military-related, they're fighting for their very existence, they have not only the west backing them but about half of the Arab world too. Oh, and again, nukes.

What's your path here, exactly? Lay it out. At this point you're just doing the Scott thing, "it has been foretold, it will happen! Someday! No, don't ask me when or how, or by what means. It's been written! It is so! Someone a long time ago said so!". That's snake-oil salesman charlatan stuff, and it's not to be taken seriously. All the guys with any power who've propagated that position over the years end up smoked by Israel, so your odds aren't looking good.

mohammadtd

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
And what about the second strike capabilities of Israel?
Dolphin subs armed with nukes.

Israel cant and wont attack Türkiye,by proxis maybe but never direct attack.

iran showed zero,nada,nothing.
First 300 missiles then 180 missiles but what happened,they killed one soldier?
iran cant and wont do shit to Israel and vice versa.

Again,nobody not even the US would dare to attack Türkiye,even if we were not in NATO.

It doesnt matter if we have them or not,no sane country would dare to attack us.
I would like to summarize in one line "Confidence is good, Overconfidence is not good which bring defeat...."

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom