Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The fact was different than TRT shows.

Palestinians wanted lynching Jewish driver.

"Israel Police said that stone throwers attacked the car that was travelling on Jericho Road and that as a result, the driver lost control of his vehicle and veered off the road, hitting several people.

After the car stopped, more stone throwers approached it and they continued to pelt it, opening the doors in an attempt to attack the driver and another male passenger. "

We are too biased regarding Palestinian issue.

I would like to add: before Israel government closed Mescidi Aksa, so called "Palestinians" indeed Hamas had started patrolling around the mosque. Very naturally Israel government didn't allow it.

Most of us think that İsraelis bloody monsters killing Palestinians however A lot of Palestinians can live and work in İsraeli cities. If the situation was really bad, why would Palestinians desire live with them.

We should separate situation in Gazze and in Jerusalem.

I don't mind Jews securing their state.

We should respect the rights of İsraeli citizens.
Exactly, the video is cut by TRT but still you can see the door was open and he lost control, If they attacked me I would drove towards them as well. However That does not legitimize how Israel is treating muslims there in 21st century but at the same time we should not forget every story has two sides. Palestinians are not so innocent, PKK also got training in Beqaa Valley with palestinians, terror tactics, terrorizing Israel for 50 years like PKK do. Turkish news are too biased towards palestine since AKP started ruling. Turkey should have been intermediary not a side in this conflict, protecting civilians would be possible only by diplomacy not boosting the propaganda, Erdogan's policy (using it of internal politics) is not helping palestinians either.

In this event I bet Israel try to limit number of people going to prayers because of Covid etc. And we know how muslims reach these type of things. On the other hand there is a constant tension since Jerusalem declared as so called Capital, and Israel is trying to push Palestinian out of city illegally and unfairly, that tension broke out. I am against Israel's unfair treat but also terror, I hope this violence stops soon.

We often demonize Israel and Jews as they came and takeover palestinians land, in fact there were Jews living there before Israel in Ottoman times and others came and bought land from palestinians (they sold), then they had couple of wars and palestinians lost , all arabs came together and lost many times but palestinians are still living despite losing the war. Think about what happened in Königsberg / Kaliningrad. Israel could just expelled them, and Israel turn in to harsh police state because years of terror. Hamas or etc firing rockets to Israel is just a joke.. They are not achieving anything but giving Israel an excuse to attack and harm more civilians. We are seeing this every 2 or 3 years and people (palestinians) suffer and die. So those Al-Qassam is not better than IDF.

Last edited:

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
There are different groups among Jews, but some are radical as much as ISIL, I am not surprised. Those radicals want to remove the Mosque from Jerusalem because it is believed that it has been built over ancient Jewish temple.. Best way to stop these radicals on both sides is to diffuse the conflict and reduce tension by dialogue.

Last edited:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys,no insulting Jews or Arabs.
Think about the rules!

Last edited:
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
For the first time .. Al-Qassam: We targeted AL-QUEDS with A120 missiles

Al-Qassam - Special:
The Martyr Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades revealed that they had used A120 missiles in their missile strike on AL-QUEDS on Monday evening.

The Brigades added in a brief military statement that these missiles were named after the martyr Al-Qassami, Commander Raed Al-Attar, and explained that they are missiles carrying explosive warheads with a high destructive capacity, with a range of 120 km.

The brigades indicated that these missiles entered service publicly for the first time.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
flags.jpg

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
I don't know if your response was provocative or innocent, but I will respond to you

The Arabs are peaceful people, but earlier British imperialism exploited their peace and colonized their countries, and all the contracts concluded in that era, most of them are still valid until the moment and are documented by the United Nations.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I don't know if your response was provocative or innocent, but I will respond to you

The Arabs are peaceful people, but earlier British imperialism exploited their peace and colonized their countries, and all the contracts concluded in that era, most of them are still valid until the moment and are documented by the United Nations.

The solution to Arab misery is to support Turkey. The cause of all Arab misery was to go against the Turks and side with the british/french who sold you lies to use you. That's it, tomorrow if the Arab countries say we are going to side with Turkey and support Turkey, within 50 years the middle east will become peaceful and prosperous again.

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
The solution to Arab misery is to support Turkey. The cause of all Arab misery was to go against the Turks and side with the british/french who sold you lies to use you. That's it, tomorrow if the Arab countries say we are going to side with Turkey and support Turkey, within 50 years the middle east will become peaceful and prosperous again.
Yes, I agree with you
Many Egyptians sided with the British occupation against Turkey, and this is a mistake
But we in Algeria have a different view of the Turks, which differs from the Middle East

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, I agree with you
Many Egyptians sided with the British occupation against Turkey, and this is a mistake
But we in Algeria have a different view of the Turks, which differs from the Middle East
Right now some of the biggest trouble makers of Turkey are Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria.

We are in mostly positive relations with North African countries but thats that.

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Right now some of the biggest trouble makers of Turkey are Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria.

We are in mostly positive relations with North African countries but thats that.
We are talking about the events that preceded the First World War
Turkey and Egypt have entered a new positive phase relations, and if they rise to security cooperation, it will be in the interest of the entire region, not just the two countries.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are talking about the events that preceded the First World War
Turkey and Egypt have entered a new positive phase relations, and if they rise to security cooperation, it will be in the interest of the entire region, not just the two countries.
I will believe in that once I see the EEZ agreement and a pissed off Greece/Cyprus. To me it looks like as of now only a cool down.

Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
I will believe in that once I see the EEZ agreement and a pissed off Greece/Cyprus. To me it looks like as of now only a cool down.
The problem is that Turkey’s interest requires playing both ways
Once it satisfies Russia and once again it satisfies America and NATO.
It always stands as a mediator between the US-Russian conflict
Like the last time when Russia asked it to close the Bosphorus Strait to prevent American ships from entering the Black Sea
This constitutes instability not only in its relationship with Russia and America, but with neighboring countries.
But Egypt is heading to get out of US protection and I think it will be a strategic ally of Turkey in the future

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,273
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
LoL, didn't same Jews financied the war against Ottomans? What Arabs did was wrong why overlooking Jews? Jews did send a regiment of Jews against Ottomans and finance the war :D .

A lot of Turks who fanboy for Israel overlook that because we only believe the Arabs betrayed us nothing else.

They cling on to that myth that Turks and Jews are born allies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom