Israeli study: Turkey is strongest maritime force in the region

L

LegionnairE

It is a threat. Iran will always see us as a threat.

In the karabag war the Iranians backed Armenia. Its obvious why.

It's okay to see Iran as a threat, it's another thing to agree with Israel that Iran is a threat. :sneaky:

Israel is a much bigger threat than Iran with how connected they are and their regional ambitions.

250 billion dollars of aid from America! Biggest air force in the region... And they elect lunatics like Netanyahu. It's a far bigger threat than Iran.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
as a Jew, i can bet that Jews love Turks more than Iranians :) Iran has a dark side

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
With Iran the irony is Khamanei the Supreme leader is an Azerbaijani from his father side.

Man this world gets weird by the minute.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
for years, we prevented the vote against the turks in the US senate. your president threw stones at us because of his political concerns. It was the act that broke relations

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
billion dollars of aid from America! Biggest air force in the region... And they elect lunatics like Netanyahu. It's a far bigger threat than Iran.

This aid is given by world- famous rich Jewish businessmen and we are grateful to them. Yes, we are good traders ;)

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,410
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I believe iran is overated, but still a threat. The gulf countries was sleeping while iran was expanding their influence. When it come to israel offcourse they are a threat, but the days are counting. They chould have choosed uganda or some countrt in africa instead of occupyint palestine😂

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
I believe iran is overated, but still a threat. The gulf countries was sleeping while iran was expanding their influence. When it come to israel offcourse they are a threat, but the days are counting. They chould have choosed uganda or some countrt in africa instead of occupyint palestine😂

I think threat and enemy are two different meanings. Iran is involved in almost all conflicts in the Middle East. their mercenary militants coordinate the conflicts

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,410
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I think threat and enemy are two different meanings. Iran is involved in almost all conflicts in the Middle East. their mercenary militants coordinate the conflicts
I think turkey sees them as threat and enemy but they just play their political cards right. Iran is expanding their influence with their shia beliefs. They will never work with the rest of the muslim nation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think turkey sees them as threat and enemy but they just play their political cards right. Iran is expanding their influence with their shia beliefs. They will never work with the rest of the muslim nation.

It depends a lot of Shias dont like Iran.

Azerbaijanis are shia they big time dislike Iran.I dont believe all Shias hate Sunnis and I dont believe all Sunnis hate shias.

I know I diss at times Alevis but I dont hate them as a Turk and a Sunni. I know Alevis diss Sunnis. As long as it does not lead to violence im all fine with it. Better to diss each other then killing each other.

Iran uses Persian chauvanism and Shia Islam as a weapon in foreign policy.Hence why you have Shias not from Iran hating this policy. Iran even uses Hazaras as a proxy.

Yemenis are mainly Sunni and Zaidi Shia. Houthis are mainly Zaidi though but backed by Iran.

Kudos to Oman. Oman follows Ibadi Islam throughout their whole history they avoided this secratarian bs.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran is a much bigger enemey.

Iran has built a very long modern road rom the Afghan border to the Turkish border with food and water supplies at every 5 or 10 km and signs that direct the Afghan refugees to Turkey. That road is isolated from the Iranian cities so that the Afghan refugees has no choice to follow it to Turkey if he wants to reach a suburb.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-134740_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-134740_Chrome.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 74

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran is a much bigger enemey.

Iran has built a very long modern road rom the Afghan border to the Turkish border with food and water supplies at every 5 or 10 km and signs that direct the Afghan refugees to Turkey. That road is isolated from the Iranian cities so that the Afghan refugees has no choice to follow it to Turkey if he wants to reach a suburb.

Weaponisation of refugees.

Some nations are using refugees as a weapon of war.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It's okay to see Iran as a threat, it's another thing to agree with Israel that Iran is a threat. :sneaky:

Israel is a much bigger threat than Iran with how connected they are and their regional ambitions.

250 billion dollars of aid from America! Biggest air force in the region... And they elect lunatics like Netanyahu. It's a far bigger threat than Iran.

Ideally Turkey should be exploiting their fears of each other. One is a mad persian style theocracy, the other pretty much a zionist state. Throw in the wahhabists of the gulf and all 3 ideologies are poison.

This entire region whether it be palastine, iran, or saudia araiba was ruled by Turks not so long ago. All of them are ex colonies of the Turks. Turks should rightfully reclaim her regional position.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,410
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
It depends a lot of Shias dont like Iran.

Azerbaijanis are shia they big time dislike Iran.I dont believe all Shias hate Sunnis and I dont believe all Sunnis hate shias.

I know I diss at times Alevis but I dont hate them as a Turk and a Sunni. I know Alevis diss Sunnis. As long as it does not lead to violence im all fine with it. Better to diss each other then killing each other.

Iran uses Persian chauvanism and Shia Islam as a weapon in foreign policy.Hence why you have Shias not from Iran hating this policy. Iran even uses Hazaras as a proxy.

Yemenis are mainly Sunni and Zaidi Shia. Houthis are mainly Zaidi though but backed by Iran.

Kudos to Oman. Oman follows Ibadi Islam throughout their whole history they avoided this secratarian bs.
True. Azerbaijan is leaning more to their turkish roots. However us sunnis will never unite with the shia. Through history shias are well known to be snakes. Even during the times of salahudeen al ayubi, the fatamids asked the crusaders to help against the muslims. They always had big mouths, and always fought the muslims. For years people talked about how well mannered and respected the yemeni zaidi
Shia was, and how they was not like iran untill they took up their arms...

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
True. Azerbaijan is leaning more to their turkish roots. However us sunnis will never unite with the shia. Through history shias are well known to be snakes. Even during the times of salahudeen al ayubi, the fatamids asked the crusaders to help against the muslims. They always had big mouths, and always somd the muslims. For years people talked about how well mannered and respected the yemeni zaidi
Shia was, and how they was not like iran untill they took up their arms...

Oman is owned by England.

L

LegionnairE

Ideally Turkey should be exploiting their fears of each other. One is a mad persian style theocracy, the other pretty much a zionist state. Throw in the wahhabists of the gulf and all 3 ideologies are poison.

This entire region whether it be palastine, iran, or saudia araiba was ruled by Turks not so long ago. All of them are ex colonies of the Turks. Turks should rightfully reclaim her regional position.
I completely agree.

We should let Iran and Israel fight and not get involved. It's their fight, not ours.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oman is owned by England.

What sucks before Oman became a British protectorate and colony.

They challenged the British and the Portuguese in East Africa and built themselves a trade empire.

That spanned from the gulf to east africa.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom