News Istanbul terror attack

Putin's 3 Day War

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
The explosion happened very close to the Swedish Consulate. It is interesting, is not it?
I just confirmed this information on the internet, so in a sense, this is a message in Sweden, so whoever understands it.

That would make it interesting, its quite normal for the pkk to bite the hand that feeds them once that hand stops looking to feed them.

Unfortunately maybe a thousand families will be negatively effected from this terrorist attack.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,072
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I forgot to mention quds force and their shia proxies.

Iran has always used terrorism against Turkiye.

They once fermented secratarianism among Shia and even Alevis hoping they turn against the Turkish state.

Also they are pissed about Azerbaijan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,072
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hopefully the pieces of shit are found.

Dismantle thier cells in Turkiye then go after the hornets nest aka Syria or Iraq.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,545
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
My bets or on PKK (and Iran backing them)

PKK was trying to change the place this new war fought on or at least halt it, they tried nearly everything, tactical nuclear, killing civilians, chemical/biological weapons, TSK burning it's own soldiers etc. etc.

This is actually a pretty good way to inflict fear and terror, leading into population thinking recent operations not being successful, moreover some people won't even believe X group this kind of things thus claiming AKP (P.S, I am not an AKP supporter, people who know me in real life or Twitter would know this) or deep state did this, further improving the damage dealt by PKK

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Btw 13th of November 2015 was the day ISIS made a huge terror attack in Paris killing 130 people. Considering that in Istanbul, Bursa, Izmir, Samsun etc they bust ISIS cells on a weekly basis and that Turkey is turned into a big ass refugee camp for all the scumbags the Middle East has to offer I think that there is a huge possibility of this being an ISIS attack.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

PKK was trying to change the place this new war fought on or at least halt it, they tried nearly everything, tactical nuclear, killing civilians, chemical/biological weapons, TSK burning it's own soldiers etc. etc.

This is actually a pretty good way to inflict fear and terror, leading into population thinking recent operations not being successful, moreover some people won't even believe X group this kind of things thus claiming AKP (P.S, I am not an AKP supporter, people who know me in real life or Twitter would know this) or deep state did this, further improving the damage dealt by PKK
I wish God's mercy to all the citizens who lost their lives and condolences to their relatives. The Turkish people are not a country that can be intimidated by terrorist attacks. If there are still those who have not learned, we will teach them.

Starting from the Metina-Gara-Zap-Avashin-Basyan regions, the Northern Iraqi countryside has become the grave of the PKK. This mountainous geography between Iraq and Turkiye was the vital territory of the PKK terrorist organization, and the upper hand has largely, and soon completely, passing to the Turkish Armed Forces. This means an end to the flow of militants and trafficking, as well as the complete opening of the road to Qandil. Despite pkk's best efforts to attract world attention, Turkish commando is now on the PKK's throat.

The fact that the TSK has begun to destroy this 40-year-old problem at its very source seriously disturbs two countries besides the PKK. Some of you may remember that a few months ago the PKK organized an attack on civilians in the ZAHO region and a PSYOP against the TSK was launched immediately afterwards. At the time, Iranian-backed militia groups showed solidarity with the PKK, promising on their telegram accounts that they would carry out terrorist attacks on Turkish territory. These threats were so intense that they were even reported in the US, European and Israeli media. If you search the archives a bit, you can find a lot of documents.

In short, this terrorist attack is still very hot and it is difficult to say anything until the details are cleared up. However, it is important to keep in mind that there may be people who want to overshadow and obfuscate the structure that carried out this terrorist act, and if the PKK is the terrorist organization in question, there may be insidious structures, co-operations inside it. Lastly, If it is as I think it is, Turkiye is about to break the balls of that ox.

Putin's 3 Day War

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

Terrorist attacks on Turkish soil was so common for such a long time that most are numb to it. In england one terrorist attack will have the nation up in arms and they will go on about it for years. In Turkey by next week it will be forgotten about. Thats how common this shit is and most of it historically has been committed by the PKK.

I would suspect only war zones like Ukraine or Syria has people more numb to such things. So while Ukrainians got used to Russians bombing their cities, or the Syrians got used to the same, in Turkey people are used to terrorism being committed, its been going on for past 40 to 50 years.

So as a tool of fear or intimidation it really has next to no effect on the Turkish people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,186
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
terrorist attacks on Turkish soil was so common for such a long time that most are numb to it. In england one terrorist attack will have the nation up in arms and they will go on about it for years. In Turkey by next week it will be forgotten about. Thats how common this shit is and most of it historically has been committed by the PKK.

I would suspect only war zones like Ukraine or Syria has people more numb to such things. So while Ukrainians got used to Russians bombing their cities, or the Syrians got used to the same, in Turkey people are used to terrorism being committed, its been going on for past 40 to 50 years.

So as a tool of fear or intimidation it really has next to no effect on the Turkish people.
You remember way back, there hasn't been an attack in cities in 6-7 years.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,405
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
My deepest sympathy goes out to you guys at this difficult time.

May allah rest the souls of victims in peace.

I know you guys feeling lot of anger right now. It is very natural.

However, if you allow me give my two cents of advice,
I will say,
There is no military solution to the PKK problem. Probably not in a thousand years.
Look around the world! There is hardly any example of long lasting military solution to the similar problems. It is a fact.

The only this terrible cycle of terrorism can end is to have a solid political solution. It may be very hard to achieve. But it is only way for a long lasting peace.

I know it because we had a similar problem in our country fueled by foreign powers. But thank God ultimately we found the solution.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats 99% pkk attack .
Isis and others groups dont have major back up like pkk who supported by whole western zionism .
Thats why the war agaist pkk scums dont finish since decades cos some West cicles feeds them to create new middle east plan , to ruin muslim coutries and to protect israel.
To give a great shoot agaist pkk , for Turkiye means to hit West a d zionism itslef . like clossing US bases . hunting down (eleminate) pkk rats in west in massive operation like Russian novichok . And controlling N sya and Iraq .
Bombing their guerrila base villages with some 5- 10 ton Thermobaric bomb FOAB type one , and we would see how their will put their ass down and never became guerrilas .
Turkiye too soft with pkk .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom