Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Suicide bombing. 4 killed and approx 50 injured.

Turkish tanks must start rolling. If the Americans and Russians don’t move, they must be crushed under the tracks with their terrorist friends!

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,053
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sad day. Havent had any of these since 2016 I believe.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Dirty politics. The election is soon, and the enemies of turkey can't swallow to see the rise of turkey in the defense industry, as well as in the economic field with new record numbers this year.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,053
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was just considering this the other day. How TAF had gained the upper hand on PKK. Not leaving them any room to plan such attacks.

There are also Islamists / ISIS, so lets wait for details before we come to conclusions.
Although I have my doubts that we will see any conclusion to this attack, elections are nearing.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are also Islamists / ISIS, so lets wait for details before we come to conclusions.
Although I have my doubts that we will see any conclusion to this attack, elections are nearing.

Either islamists or commies

Since they are the only ones who engage in suicide bombing.

Curse the Tamil tigers for inventing the suicide vest.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe its the Russians and their terrorist wagners or the Americans.

Lots of suspects. Lets not forget the left wing and commie terrorist camps that are in Greece.

Lots of suspects lets not discount either.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,156
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Suicide bombing. 4 killed and approx 50 injured.

Turkish tanks must start rolling. If the Americans and Russians don’t move, they must be crushed under the tracks with their terrorist friends!

Why must Turkish tanks roll?
There are many probable suspects but recently operations of the Turkish military in northern Iraq made a lot of progress and a terrorist reaction can be related to it.

Last edited:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Some deleted my post in which I said Americans facilitated it. Well genius, They approve that Iranians and Russians print dollars and pass it to Turkey. They print it on the ship of the coast of Mersin. You got to understand that this is not easy for me to write. I can write more but apart from me ,there is mo one to protect my ass

Putin's 3 Day War

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
9 times out of 10 terrorist attacks are usually PKK. Islamist terrorism also became a thing too in Turkey.

both the communist and islamist ideology are forms of extreme left wing thought processes that will engage in all sorts of criminality and terrorism to enforce their way of life.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i bet greeks are under this

Lets not forget Armenians.

In Australia they killed a Turkish consul general and nearly caused the biggest terrorist attack in Melbourne

But the piece of shit terrorists blew themselves up in car park accidentally.

I honestly dont think its just Pkk or Isis when Turkiye has lots of enemies.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some deleted my post in which I said Americans facilitated it. Well genius, They approve that Iranians and Russians print dollars and pass it to Turkey. They print it on the ship of the coast of Mersin. You got to understand that this is not easy for me to write. I can write more but apart from me ,there is mo one to protect my ass
Safety first!

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

In Australia they killed a Turkish consul general and nearly caused the biggest terrorist attack in Melbourne

its the timing for me. just yesterday we accepted TRNC into the OTC. and today this happens.

WE👏NEED👏NUKES👏

Putin's 3 Day War

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

In order of likelihood.

PKK or some other communist offshoot.
Isis or some Al queda offshoot operating out of Syria.
greeks/armenians but via proxy of the above.

But in general these kinds of terrorist attacks where they leave bombs in civilian areas is typical pkk.

On a side note we shouldnt ignore russia either, they just been humilated recently by erdogan over their grain deal exit, i can see these guys potentially using any number of terrorist organisations operating out of syria to commit such a thing.

Enderun

Reactions
4 850
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The explosion happened very close to the Swedish Consulate. It is interesting, is not it?
I just confirmed this information on the internet, so in a sense, this is a message in Sweden, so whoever understands it.

Top Bottom