Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,495
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think stuff like "Yeşil Vatan, Uzay Vatan, Siber Vatan" isn't making sense anymore. It was good when things started with Mavi Vatan and Gök Vatan but it lost it's purpose..
its all conceptually legit, but i personally draw the line at "yeşil vatan". what the hell is even that?

Era_shield

Contributor
Reactions
6 2,953
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
its all conceptually legit, but i personally draw the line at "yeşil vatan". what the hell is even that?
The Forum Vatan hereby declares war on the phrase "yeşil vatan".

Jokes aside, Siber Vatan/Cyber Homeland does make sense since its a different domain than land, sea and space and needs a different type of force to defend it.

zio

Reactions
4 437
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Airforce monthly

Attachments

• C6FB1C0E-2868-48B3-8CC2-573FCEECA6A7.jpeg
    C6FB1C0E-2868-48B3-8CC2-573FCEECA6A7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 202

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
What is Tolun's range when fired from Akinci under ideal conditions? If I remember correctly, it is +100km when fired from F-16 under ideal conditions (altitude and speed)

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,600
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is Tolun's range when fired from Akinci under ideal conditions? If I remember correctly, it is +100km when fired from F-16 under ideal conditions (altitude and speed)
The correct question is which version of the Akıncı? Release altitude is the most important parameter release speed is secondary and only has a limited effect. Tolun can reach 100+km when released from 40k altitude with a speed of 0.9 Mach.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It’s interesting to see how such a complicated project seems to make such progress compared to projects that should be as easy as a walk in the park.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It’s interesting to see how such a complicated project seems to make such progress compared to projects that should be as easy as a walk in the park.

Private companies don't have all the red tape that TAI, Aselsan, Roketsan have to go through - for good reason ofcourse, such large companies are held accountable by SSM and TSKGV

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Greek's alarm Bell must be ringing very Hard today.
I am having Hard time to cope with following developments nowadays.

Kudos to all supporters, engineers, technicians Who are putting all efforts to make it happen working all Day long to meet schedules, achieving critical milestones swiftly.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom