Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As in all other fields in the country, the level is very low in this field, and those who need to speak and give information cannot reach those positions.

Some friends insist on not understanding because they view them with partisanship and ideological blindness. Please let's look with independent, free, true, decent and honest eyes.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Just watched this video in YouTube about BMC , at 5:17 we see a vehicle ( new for me I don't know the name of it ) with type 63 launcher or TR-107 Turkish made .

My question here is there future plan for an Omtas or Kuzgun-KY system on that vehicle ?

this is the Israeli version

f0205060_5198ea1961cee.jpg

And here the UK brimstone missile in Ukraine , it's not official or mass production design but the Ukrainian liked it

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

BMC Sahin 4x4.
This might be its first appearance. Looks like a Mockup.

> Initial CGI Designs were leaked in 2018
> Was designed for Qatari Army

It made sense because Qataris own 49.9% of BMC.
But Qataris apparently didn't want it anyways and they rather went with a company they don't own a stake in.

Nurol Makina (owner of FNSS)

1672238214678.png

Nurol announced during the DIMDEX show in Doha in March 2018 that it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Barzan Holdings and Maj Gen Marri to deliver 214 NMS vehicles. It also said Qatar had ordered 342 Ejder Yalçins. Some of the latter vehicles have been seen badged as QJSF vehicles.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not too big its perfect.

This thing can easily be hidden.

Fnss is making otokar and bmc a run for its money.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not too big its perfect.

This thing can easily be hidden.

Fnss is making otokar and bmc a run for its money.
They should think about changing the chassis. Some modifications, if possible. Something new.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,087
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
They should think about changing the chassis. Some modifications, if possible. Something new.
Didnt you saw their new PARS IV?

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everytime I see a 25mm turret I gotta puke.
Exactly! Recently, wherever the 30-35mm vs 25mm question arose, the only solid answer I see is that the 25mm is required by the army. I’m beginning to wonder whether that’s case though?
Surely, The Turkish Army should’ve realized by now that 25mm is passé :unsure:

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
10 3,811
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly! Recently, wherever the 30-35mm vs 25mm question arose, the only solid answer I see is that the 25mm is required by the army. I’m beginning to wonder whether that’s case though?
Surely, The Turkish Army should’ve realized by now that 25mm is passé :unsure:

We already have 30mm and recently even 35mm turrets. This insisting on 25mm Turrets in this new landscape of warfare is just plain simple questionable.

We already have first hand accounts of ÖKK in Syria haven difficulties penetrating SVBIEDs and even house walls with 25mm turrets of ZMA. There is even Ukrainian accounts of 30mm turrets not being able to do the job in Ukraine againstmore modern vehicles.

Not only that but where are the Omtas/Umtas launchers? Why are our turrets not being equipped with ATGMs? At least slap two ATGM on it to increase its lethality.

Even Korhan should come with internal ATGM launchers.

I think we are the only country inside NATO still insisting on 25mm turrets…

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
10 3,811
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

On Monday BMC will hand over the biggest batch of Firtina-II SPG to the Land Forces.

Firtina-II, at least this batch and near future batches until a national powerpack is ready, uses the AVDS-1790-9A Diesel engine from Renk ACPS (formerly L3 Harris ACPS) coupled with the X1100™-5A4 transmission which has been developed by Allison for the Firtina-II program.

Deliveries for the engine were scheduled to start in June 22 so looks like the engines were delivered on date.

Last edited:

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 462
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you ask Turkish inventory, yes

They have been delivered in 2 batches. 230 + 529. Most probably all of them completed and a third one is continuing. Because second delivery started in 2018 and the delivery continues.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukrainian convoy consists of Kirpi-Is. They are directly delivered from the Turkish Armed Forces inventory their RCWS are stripped. Ukrainians armed them with Anubis RCWS from Romania.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 921
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
re
Ukrainian convoy consists of Kirpi-Is. They are directly delivered from the Turkish Armed Forces inventory their RCWS are stripped. Ukrainians armed them with Anubis RCWS from Romania.
really?
How can you tell which RCWS is?
The kirpis without Rcws are delivered to Ukraine .
This video is Kirpi with RCWS and camouflage like Turkish army .
Great mistake if Turkiye send its Kirpis to Other army . 😡😡

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
re
really?
How can you tell which RCWS is?
The kirpis without Rcws are delivered to Ukraine .
This video is Kirpi with RCWS and camouflage like Turkish army .
Great mistake if Turkiye send its Kirpis to Other army . 😡😡
Believe it or not, I have 20/20 eyes.

Top Bottom