Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,292
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has always worked for us when our enemies got cocky!

- PKK/YPG thought USA/Russia won't let us do anything. They got what they deserved and got kicked out of the border. More to come.

- Assad regime thought Russia will protect them, got cocky, got decimated.

- Haftar's LNA was at the gates of Tripoli, got kicked so far, their "tactical retreat" seems to be an everlasting one.

- Armenians were calling for "new wars, new territories" and were trying to get Russia involved, before our Azeri brothers liberated their lands and taught them a bitter lesson.

These are just recent clashes. History is full of similar examples.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
🙂"There are things you don't know"
20201125_213543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,292
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
UAE couldn't swallow its Haftar failure and trying to do everything to spite Turkey.
It's time we taught them a lesson they won't forget.

A

adenl

I think the TSK is going to let the GNA man and crew these weapons in some kind of lease-contract (T-122&Firtina) so as to not be directly involved themselves in a possible future clash with LNA. They will be present in the background giving tactical advice, directives and intel though.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I think the TSK is going to let the GNA man and crew these weapons in some kind of lease-contract (T-122&Firtina) so as to not be directly involved themselves in a possible future clash with LNA. They will be present in the background giving tactical advice, directives and intel though.

I think that GNA is going to buy the T122 and Firtina. They have the money now as oil revenues are coming in.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Officially, it could be problematic because of the arms embargo but who cares anyway at this point..
I hope the opgraded TB2 has 2000-3000 km range. I hope they can be equipped with very light A2A missiles, like stingers or so and they can be used to Patrol Eastern border of Libya.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I hope the opgraded TB2 has 2000-3000 km range. I hope they can be equipped with very light A2A missiles, like stingers or so and they can be used to Patrol Eastern border of Libya.

Wouldn't A2A capability require additional sensors to identify, track and lock on hostile aerial assets? might be too much of a hustle for the upgraded TB2. Maybe we'll see it on TB3.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom