TR Libya Operations & Updates

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
You keep jumping from topic to topic. I answer your questions or make a comment, and then you just send another link haha.Anyway i wish prosperity of Libya and North africa :)
You are defending the indefensible indeed. My answer to you was in response to you incorrectly stating that Morocco supported Palestine. Morocco was and still is a staunch ally of Israel. There are even a plaza and a boulevard in Israel named after your kings Hassan 2 and Mohamed 5, to thank them for their loyal service to Israel. There is only one truth, one can't claim to support Palestinians with some simple medical equipment, while he's already sold the whole land to Israel and is helping their oppressor subjugate them and take over their houses and livelihood.

As for Libya, Morocco also tried in 2020/2021 to be part of the Berlin-Libya peace process, but Merkel of Germany rejected Morocco's request due to the fact that Morocco not being a direct bordering neighbor of Libya and having no direct interests in that country. Adding to that, Morocco's leanings to Haftar.

UAE, Jordan, KSA, Bahrein, Morocco, and even Egypt : Different countries, same agenda. Which aim is the subordination of the MENA region to Israel and the West, making the people of this region slaves to foreign powers.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
You are defending the indefensible indeed. My answer to you was in response to you incorrectly stating that Morocco supported Palestine. Morocco was and still is a staunch ally of Israel. There are even a plaza and a boulevard in Israel named after your kings Hassan 2 and Mohamed 5, to thank them for their loyal service to Israel. There is only one truth, one can't claim to support Palestinians with some simple medical equipment, while he's already sold the whole land to Israel and is helping their oppressor subjugate them and take over their houses and livelihood.

As for Libya, Morocco also tried in 2020/2021 to be part of the Berlin-Libya peace process, but Merkel of Germany rejected Morocco's request due to the fact that Morocco not being a direct bordering neighbor of Libya and having no direct interests in that country. Adding to that, Morocco's leanings to Haftar.

UAE, Jordan, KSA, Bahrein, Morocco, and even Egypt : Different countries, same agenda. Which aim is the subordination of the MENA region to Israel and the West, making the people of this region slaves to foreign powers.
Brother you are getting me wrong. I just didnt agree the way you was portraying Algeria, and just basically throwing some arab states,. and claiming they have not done anything for Palestine. You say you cant claim to support palestinians with simple medical equipment while you dare to mention that arafah was sitting on a algerian plane to new york:ROFLMAO: Come on man!!Morocco always been a supporter of the palestinians, but allying with israel is another topic. I never said anything against this. You are wrong,morocco is not leaning to Haftar. Actually they have been supporter of a diplomatic resolution, and you can see it clearly under for example the shirak agreement,even turket welcomed moroccos effort to resolve libya crisis, The berlin-libya procces was indeed a failed diplomatic effort.I dont want to talk to much about Morocco/Algeria because this is a thread about Libya, but nthe plazas that are named after The kings are not only because of loyal service to " Israel". Its mainly about how Morocco saved alot of jews during the world war 2, search it up :) The arab countries you mentioned does not always have the same Agenda. Egypt and UAE for example are backing haftar while Morocco aims for dialouge. The same applies for the war in yemen, but i understand and agree that this countries are most west oriented, but thats because of historical fact. Please lets be honest, and check up our facts before we type anything so we can benefit our knowldege with each other. ;)

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Brother you are getting me wrong. I just didnt agree the way you was portraying Algeria, and just basically throwing some arab states,. and claiming they have not done anything for Palestine. You say you cant claim to support palestinians with simple medical equipment while you dare to mention that arafah was sitting on a algerian plane to new york:ROFLMAO: Come on man!!Morocco always been a supporter of the palestinians, but allying with israel is another topic. I never said anything against this. You are wrong,morocco is not leaning to Haftar. Actually they have been supporter of a diplomatic resolution, and you can see it clearly under for example the shirak agreement,even turket welcomed moroccos effort to resolve libya crisis, The berlin-libya procces was indeed a failed diplomatic effort.I dont want to talk to much about Morocco/Algeria because this is a thread about Libya, but nthe plazas that are named after The kings are not only because of loyal service to " Israel". Its mainly about how Morocco saved alot of jews during the world war 2, search it up :) The arab countries you mentioned does not always have the same Agenda. Egypt and UAE for example are backing haftar while Morocco aims for dialouge. The same applies for the war in yemen, but i understand and agree that this countries are most west oriented, but thats because of historical fact. Please lets be honest, and check up our facts before we type anything so we can benefit our knowldege with each other. ;)
Most of your response is hard to comprehend, but I'll do my best.

I am not pro-Houthis, but how many Moroccan F16's were the Houthis able to shoot down during the infamous 2015 Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen ? Where BTW, a whole coalition of a dozen super-armed countries was miserably defeated by a handful of poorly armed Houthis.

You said: "The berlin-Libya process was indeed a failed diplomatic effort" : Not true. Morocco being ousted from the Berlin process because it wasn't needed, doesn't make it a failed process. The Berlin meeting is actually setting up the roadmap for the December Libyan elections this year. Quite successful I'd say.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Most of your response is hard to understand, but I'll do my best. I am not pro-Houthis, but how many Moroccan F16's were the Houthis able to shoot down during the infamous 2015 Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen ? Where BTW, a whole coalition of a dozen super-armed countries was miserably beaten by a handful of poorly armed Houthis.
Yh i wrote it kind of quick so thats why you will found some misspelling, but overall its understandable. I just had to correct you when you give make false inaccurate statements. Now you move on to another topic again, even tho i mentioned yemen.. :ROFLMAO: If you want to discuss about morocco then we can find another thread. Morocco lost one f16during the intervention, but how they struggle is something that is not of importance for morocco considering that they withdrew from the war.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Guys keep to the topic please.
Thanks bro. This back and forth was mainly about disagreement as to whether the Berlin-Libya Meetings 1 & 2 were a failed diplomatic effort or not. To each his opinion, but we supporters of Libya and its people believe that the Berlin meetings 1 and 2 had prepared the foundation for setting up the roadmap for the Libyan elections this coming December 2021. We are far away from the uncertainties of just a year ago. :)

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,537
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanks bro. This back and forth was mainly about disagreement as to whether the Berlin-Libya Meetings 1 & 2 were a failed diplomatic effort or not. To each his opinion, but we supporters of Libya and its people believe that the Berlin meetings 1 and 2 had set the foundation to setting up the roadmap for the Libyan elections this coming December 2021. We are far away from the uncertainties of just a year ago. :)
I understand the traditional Morocco-Algeria situation and the disagreement on many issues. If you guys want to debate there is no problem but create a dedicated thread and also try to search more similarities between the two countries and nations from time to time. It doesn't hurt :) I hope one day the differences would be solved.

As for the Libyan elections I just hope they are not sabotaged by "something". The wish of all of us is the prosperity of North Africa and our brotherly countries in the region.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
I understand the traditional Morocco-Algeria situation and the disagreement on many issues. If you guys want to debate there is no problem but create a dedicated thread and also try to search more similarities between the two countries and nations from time to time. It doesn't hurt :) I hope one day the differences would be solved.

As for the Libyan elections I just hope they are not sabotaged by "something". The wish of all of us is the prosperity of North Africa and our brotherly countries in the region.
" The wish of all of us is the prosperity of North Africa and our brotherly countries in the region." Thank you, bro. My interest has actually been researching the similarities in the flags of certain MENA countries versus others. Certain countries like Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Mauritania have a Crescent in their flags, the rest of the MENA countries don't. Egypt for example had the Crescent, then removed it during the 1950's I believe. Researching the historical aspects of these flag differences remain of interest to me. The Crescent is more an identity symbol than a religious symbol for countries belonging to the Islamic world. Several European countries show the cross in their flags, identifying themselves as part of Christian Europe I suppose. So the question that remains, why are so many MENA countries shying away from showing the Crescent in their flags, and was there a political reason for that. I do understand that this question should be on a separate thread though.

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I also think turkey should stop helping ihvan
In Libya? GNA is not Ikhwan there are even social democrats inside the GNA and of course Ikhwan too. It is more of a collection of several political parties. Once we cease support to GNA ridiculous demands of the Seville map will be imposed on us.

If you are talking about Palestinian Ikhwan then we should sit at the table with Israel and we should see what they offer us in return. IMO an agreement can be achieved. Hands of Israel is full with Iran.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Turkey, Algeria continue cooperation on Libya, economy​

BY DILARA ASLAN​

ANKARA DIPLOMACY
JUN 22, 2021 2:10 PM GMT+3
Algerian Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum discusses problems in the Middle East and North Africa with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov (not pictured), July 22, 2020.
Algerian Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum discusses problems in the Middle East and North Africa with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov (not pictured), July 22, 2020.

Turkey and Algeria will continue their cooperation regarding the Libyan conflict, as the war-torn country has entered a political process toward normalization following a decade of chaos, Algerian Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum stated, adding that Ankara and Algiers also look to further bilateral ties.
“We continuously discuss these with Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu,” Boukadoum said, reiterating that the Libyan issue was also one of the main topics discussed during President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s visit to Algiers in January.
“We try to convince each other and everyone else that it is in the interest of everyone that we have peace in Libya,” the minister underlined.
Boukadoum touched on a recent positive development in the country – an interim government was selected to lead Libya toward elections in December this year.
“There is no war, which is a good thing. So it's peaceful right now for the last five-six months,” he added and said that Algeria is stepping up efforts for reconciliation in the North African country.

“We have a good relationship with everyone in Libya.”
In April, Boukadoum had underlined during a visit to Tripoli the importance of pursuing efforts to restore security and stability in neighboring Libya and consolidating bilateral relations. Algeria has also reportedly offered a reconciliation conference for the conflicting parties in the country.
Baoukadoum furthermore expressed support for the upcoming Berlin conference on Libya – the second one of its kind.
“We hope when we continue to talk to our Libyan brethren we can continue this path.”
“We have one government accepted by everyone, the United Nations. We have to be optimistic. The situation is very complicated, it is not easy. We have confidence in the Libyans themselves before anyone else,” Boukadoum highlighted.
Germany will seek to broker lasting peace in Libya on Wednesday, gathering world powers in Berlin to extract a firm promise to withdraw foreign fighters and keep the North African country on track for its Dec. 24 election.
Efforts to end the decadelong spiral of violence in Libya will bring the country's transitional government, as well as U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, to Berlin for the in-person U.N.-sponsored talks.
A formal truce was agreed on last October that led to the creation of a transitional government under Prime Minister Abdul Hamid Mohammed Dbeibah and a presidential council headed by Mohammad Younes Menfi, which have promised to hold polls.
However, the U.N. has warned that progress has stalled, notably on a key requisite of the polls – the pullout of all foreign soldiers.

Algeria's Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum (L) stands with Daily Sabah's Dilara Aslan at the Antalya Diplomacy Forum, Antalya, Turkey, June 19, 2021. (Daily Sabah Photo) Algeria's Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum (L) stands with Daily Sabah's Dilara Aslan at the Antalya Diplomacy Forum, Antalya, Turkey, June 19, 2021. (Daily Sabah Photo)

Another challenge is putschist Khalifa Haftar, who attacked the capital Tripoli in 2019 and continues to act with his militia.
Most recently, Haftar’s forces closed the border with Algeria, after Algerian President Abdelmedjid Tebboune stated that Algiers was ready to send troops to Tripoli if necessary.
On the other side, Boukadoum also indicated that Algeria eyes to further bilateral relations with Turkey in several fields including the economy and trade.
Already enjoying friendly ties, Algeria and Turkey are set to develop the already existing cooperation.
“We hope to have a deeper relationship. In the economy, I think Turkey is the second investor in Algeria after the European Union. We hope to have more and more Turkish companies investing and being present,” Boukadoum stated.
“We will be very happy to see more Turks in Algeria.”
Regarding the defense industry, the minister stated that Turkish companies are highly welcomed.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

In a show of solidarity, Algeria resumes flights to Libya, opens a sea line between the two capitals​

Algeria Resumes flights to Libya, Foreign Ministers confirms government's support for positive developments in Libya​

BY LIBYAN EXPRESS AUG 01, 2021 - 22:50

Air_Algerie_A330_@_YUL.jpg.webp
Algeria’s Foreign Minister asserted that the positive progress in Libya will open more chances for development and cooperation. [Photo: Archive]
Algerian Transport Minister Issa Bakkay met with Algerian Ambassador to Libya Kamal Abdel Qadir Hijazi to discuss the re-establishment of Algerian Airlines between the two capitals, as well as the operational, administrative, and organizational means of making this a success, as well as the early opening of a maritime line between Algeria and Tripoli.
According to the Algerian daily Al-Nahar, “the meeting of the Minister and Ambassador reflected the direction of the President of the Republic, Abdel Majid Tibon, after the recent visit of the President of the Libyan Presidential Council, Mohamed Al-Menfi, to Algeria.”
“These efforts are part of the transportation sector’s commitment to the strengthening of brotherly ties and the deepening of collaboration between the two sister States,” according to the publication.
Algerian Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra stated that Libya was on the right track after the re-opening of the west-east coast route.
During a joint news conference with Egypt’s Foreign Minister yesterday in Cairo, Lamamra said that considerable progress and accomplishments had been made in Libya.
“We are focused on good developments and opening a welcome possibility of progress on the Libyan stage,” Algeria’s Foreign Minister said.

M

Manomed

In Libya? GNA is not Ikhwan there are even social democrats inside the GNA and of course Ikhwan too. It is more of a collection of several political parties. Once we cease support to GNA ridiculous demands of the Seville map will be imposed on us.

If you are talking about Palestinian Ikhwan then we should sit at the table with Israel and we should see what they offer us in return. IMO an agreement can be achieved. Hands of Israel is full with Iran.
I mean in turkey not libya ihvan is a big danger for our economy and for our country "İhvanın olduğu yerde milliyetçilik naraları sürekli atılır ama o ülkede ne ekonomi ne de başka bir şey kalır" -ex egyptian president

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,061
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean in turkey not libya ihvan is a big danger for our economy and for our country "İhvanın olduğu yerde milliyetçilik naraları sürekli atılır ama o ülkede ne ekonomi ne de başka bir şey kalır" -ex egyptian president

Is that quote from Gamal Nasser or Anwar Sadat??

Two of the biggest incompetent idiots in history.

You know why the Muslim brotherhood got so popular because these two idiots could not even run a state while at the same time lost wars to Israel.

Gamal Nasser sent Egyptian special forces to their deaths in Yemen.

M

Manomed

Is that quote from Gamal Nasser or Anwar Sadat??

Two of the biggest incompetent idiots in history.

You know why the Muslim brotherhood got so popular because these two idiots could not even run a state while at the same time lost wars to Israel.

Gamal Nasser sent Egyptian special forces to their deaths in Yemen
He is still right tho look what ihvan did to turkey?

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If US is included with the name of peace or negotiator then go away from there immidiately or deport it. A hidden trap is ready for you by your so-called ally...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,061
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He is still right tho look what ihvan did to turkey?

Gamal nasser the idiot who allowed the MB to spread due to his incompetence.

When you have incompetent dictators who lose wars and along with being a bunch of corrupt scumbags.

Its no wonder that the Muslim brotherhood came to power with Morsi only to replace him with another dictator.

Also Gamal nasser sold out palestine numerous times due to his losses against Israel. Gamal is the kind of man who loved creating fake victories.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom