LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 241
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Libya's Foreign Minister holds meeting with Israeli counterpart despite no diplomatic relations

i24 said "in a historic breakthrough, the foreign ministers of Israel and Libya engaged in a groundbreaking meeting aimed at exploring potential cooperation and forging relations between the two countries."

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 241
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Libya's Foreign Minister holds meeting with Israeli counterpart despite no diplomatic relations

i24 said "in a historic breakthrough, the foreign ministers of Israel and Libya engaged in a groundbreaking meeting aimed at exploring potential cooperation and forging relations between the two countries."

Please forgive my language . But this bi*ch does not represent us, and we will never accept normalization with this Israel, ever, ever, ever

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,504
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Perhaps this is realpolitik.
If you can get yourself a position of relative advantage by recognising Israel then why not? Current state of affair does not benefit the Palestinians anyway. However, recognising Israel and establishing diplomatic relation may very well bear some fruits for the Libyan state. (Like the way Moroccans and UAE benefited)

Israel is here to stay, there is no other way around it. There was once some genuine opportunities for peace and settlement, when Israel was actually ready to compromise. But Palestinians and Arab states despite being the losers, continue to refuse any kind of compromise on their side.
Now Israel is too powerful, They don’t feel like they have to make compromises anymore. It would make sense for Arab countries to establish diplomatic relations and at least bring some benefit for themselves if not the Palestinians.
And frankly speaking, today only practical way to help the Palestinian cause is also through diplomatic leverage. Other options are not feasible anymore.

Last edited:

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 241
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Perhaps this is realpolitik.
If you can get yourself a position of relative advantage by recognising Israel then why not? Current state of affair does not benefit the Palestinians anyway. However, recognising Israel and establishing diplomatic relation may very well bear fruits for the Libyan state.

Israel is here to stay, there is no other way around it. There was once some genuine opportunities for peace and settlement, when Israel was actually ready to compromise. But Palestinians and Arab states despite being the losers, continue to refuse any kind of compromise on their side.
Now Israel is too powerful, They don’t feel like they have to make compromises anymore.
It would make sense for Arab countries to establish diplomatic relations and at least bring some benefit for themselves if not the Palestinians.
And frankly speaking, only practical way to help Palestinians today is also through diplomatic leverage. Other options are not feasible anymore.
We will benefit nothing with this Zionist state .

We Libyans are our own problem, and only we can solve it. It has nothing to do with any other country, and our problems will not be solved by normalization with the dirty occupying state

I have no problem with them. They want a state they can have it, but not on land and at the expense of another people. This is my opinion and I will die for it and nothing can change it

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,339
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
That woman is a dangerous person, did make with everyon a deal. If i remember correct she is the one who invited the Americans. The only problem what occours is haftar made big mistake to put russians in the game.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,504
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
What a clown show.
And i thought that it was legit.🤣

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't change my words i didn't write this thing called Israel so don't put words on my behalf 😡🤬😡😡

@TR_123456
Forum Rules

Insulting & Name Calling
DefenceHub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other members, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.

We do not allow insults to any country,we have the authority to edit or delete posts when we find it offensive.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
I mean that bitch should've gone long time ago when she was affiliated with Hafter and got caught many times with Tobroq MB , let's not forget she once insulted Turkey and later apologized.

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 241
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Forum Rules

Insulting & Name Calling
DefenceHub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other members, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.

We do not allow insults to any country,we have the authority to edit or delete posts when we find it offensive.
I didn't insult that what you call a country because it doesn't exist in first place such a country called Israel. never existed and never will be . Good night

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,629
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,504
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I didn't insult that what you call a country because it doesn't exist in first place such a country called Israel. never existed and never will be . Good night

Denial doesn’t change the facts on the ground. Because the country does exist and recognised by the International community, including Republic of Türkiye.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Denial doesn’t change the facts on the ground. Because the country does exist and recognised by the International community, including Republic of Türkiye.

Lol , So Turkey recognition make it legal and final ?

I bet you won't say the same about the Ukrainian stolen lands

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,504
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Lol , So Turkey recognition make it legal and final ?

No, being Recognized by vast majority of international community makes the country's existence legitimate. (Not necessarily the boundaries.)

I bit you

Ouch, why did you bite me?🤣

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
No, being Recognized by vast majority of international community makes the country's existence legitimate. (Not necessarily the boundaries.)

Lol , Sure whatever you want mate

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom