B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,055
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No body except us tried . While others are advancing , building and developing their countries . we give blood and waste years fighting wars with Israel backed by USA and other Westerns Not to mention the fact that at that time we were at the beginning of decolonization and we were still not strong enough, but we did not hesitate to die for the cause.

And I'm not defending the Arab gulf countries but (hub of modern day slavery) what the hell are you talking about??
I have a question about North Africans

How different between Berbers and Arabs?

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 234
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
I have a question about North Africans

How different between Berbers and Arabs?
Both races do not belong to one identity. And they have different languages, but the Berbers also speak Arabic.

Berbers and Arabs have major and minor settlements in different countries. For the Berbers are the dominant ethnic group in Morocco. In addition, there are Berber settlements in Algeria, Tunisia and Libya, but the majority of the population is Arab

The common Thing between the Berbers and the Arabs is faith . The majority of the Berbers are Muslims

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why is it always in any religious issue that the Arabs are to blame only? You are also Muslims, and Islam is not limited to or did not come to the Arabs only, but to All Mankind. What have you done for the Holy Land? At least the Arabs fought several wars with Israel, regardless of the outcome. What did you do? What did you do when Iraq was invaded? Aren't you Muslims too? What did you do to Syria, Libya, Yemen and Afghanistan? Why should the Arabs always be alone in the face of the cannon and not find anyone to help us in time of need? Be careful my friend , your words are racist . Think before you speak
Let me clarify this ... What i ment as arabs in all the arabs in the midle east . Between Iraq , saudis and new rich guys ...you all have failed the holy land . I know it's rich coming from a guy who were safe and sounds at thousand miles away ... But , we are noticed it . Lesson has been learned . It learned in a very painfull way ... Nothing more heartening than to see your brother in faith get neuteurized and emasculated soo hard because he was lacking so much in his indigenous hard power and means ...
But , we are bide our time here .. Accumulated anything that has or need to to be accumulated . Techs , provisions . And hardware and so on. . Because when the time do coming.. nothing but our selfes is where all the support that we could ever get and relied upon .and when that day are coming ... For us Indonesian to step up and marching ...then we are marching for real . We indonesian never do things in half measures ... That's all i could say .

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Both races do not belong to one identity. And they have different languages, but the Berbers also speak Arabic.

Berbers and Arabs have major and minor settlements in different countries. For the Berbers are the dominant ethnic group in Morocco. In addition, there are Berber settlements in Algeria, Tunisia and Libya, but the majority of the population is Arab

The common Thing between the Berbers and the Arabs is faith . The majority of the Berbers are Muslims
Libyan soldier. What about libyans having turkish origin? Their ratio in libyan population? Last years there is a special interest towards north africans having turkish origin. I know that they don't speak turkish but can we talk about any kind of turkish sub culture or identity

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 234
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
Libyan soldier. What about libyans having turkish origin? Their ratio in libyan population? Last years there is a special interest towards north africans having turkish origin. I know that they don't speak turkish but can we talk about any kind of turkish sub culture or identity
There are no specific statistics, but some sources say that their percentage is about 5% of the population and maybe much more . Maybe I also have Turkish origins. who knows

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,294
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The House of Representatives (HoR) in the city of Tobruk in eastern Libya called on the ambassadors of the countries that support Israel's attacks on the Gaza Strip to leave the country.

In the written statement made by the HoR, it was stated that the support of the US, UK, French and Italian governments' support for Israel's attacks on the Gaza Strip was condemned in the strongest terms.

The statement described the attacks on Gaza as "a mass genocide war waged by the USA and the West against the defenseless and blockaded people" and said: "The Libyan Assembly demands that the ambassadors of the countries that support Israel's crimes in the Gaza Strip immediately leave Libyan territory. " It was said.

We want oil exports to countries that support Israel to be stopped

TM Spokesperson Abdullah Buleyhık also made a statement on the issue on his social media account.

Buleyhik said, "We ask the Libyan government to stop the export of gas and oil to the countries that support this country, if it does not stop the massacre committed by the Zionist enemy Israel." he said.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom