TR Marine Mavi Vatan (Blue Homeland)

S

Sinan

Lets play hardball. FR is on the verge of a civil war. Millions of Muslims are waiting for a "revolution", as Western do in Muslim countries. Of course, just to spread peace, freedom and democracy :)
That sounds very dramatic....likely to be not true, imo.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,927
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let’s see what’s going to happen in Idlib. And keep an eye on Russian, US and YPG movement. I wonder what’s going on in Qamisli, I just hope we have enough surveillance all over the places and get timely intelligence.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Insisting on sitting the same table for negotiating the EEZ that belongs to you created a false perception (political) such as making a concession or weakness so they are now trying to take more. Noone asks Greece How they are claiming such a giant EEZ with showing a tiny island locating hundreds of miles away from Greek mainland. That's why Turkey should speak with the tone that they deserve. Sending Oruçreis to the location by declaring a new Navtex and proceeding the seismic research will be a good response to these robbers.

Ronin

Reactions

Very objective and informative video about the problems in the Aegean. I posted it here because it's related to the problems int the Mediterranean.
Also his suggestion to solve the problems regarding territorial waters is not bad at all.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,927
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Very objective and informative video about the problems in the Aegean. I posted it here because it's related to the problems int the Mediterranean.
Also his suggestion to solve the problems regarding territorial waters is not bad at all.

Greece who has the most to lose won't go with that. IMO any islands in range of 200 nm of a continental shelf must have reduced territorial waters 3 nm. Pretty fair solution considering the islands were handed to Greece control conditionally.

This means all the greek islands close to Turkey, which should have belonged to Turkey will have reduced territorial waters to 3 nm, if possible, any island under 6-12 nm of Turkeys coast will only have territorial waters westwards (of away from Turkey), thus we avoid greeks having territorial waters towards Turkey.

Ronin

Reactions
Greece who has the most to lose won't go with that. IMO any islands in range of 200 nm of a continental shelf must have reduced territorial waters 3 nm. Pretty fair solution considering the islands were handed to Greece control conditionally.

This means all the greek islands close to Turkey, which should have belonged to Turkey will have reduced territorial waters to 3 nm, if possible, any island under 6-12 nm of Turkeys coast will only have territorial waters westwards (of away from Turkey), thus we avoid greeks having territorial waters towards Turkey.
Yeah I also think that's a fair proposal. Both countries could live with this solution.

But you're right. Greece will not accept what is good for both countries as long as Europe is behind them and accept every utterly unrealistic demand from Greece. France is the key player here.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah I also think that's a fair proposal. Both countries could live with this solution.

But you're right. Greece will not accept what is good for both countries as long as Europe is behind them and accept every utterly unrealistic demand from Greece. France is the key player here.
What we need to do is annex the island of the east of the line :D simple as that !

Ronin

Reactions
What the heck. What is going on with macron??
I understand that politicians have to be flexible and sometimes has to change their minds but macrons change is utterly ridiculous.
From war rhetoric which indicates france was ready to go to war with turkey to a new beginning without any reservations in no time.
Nothing happened except France and Greece have a done deal for weapon sales.
I'm curious if this circus from macron was just show to sell weapons to Greece. 🤔

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,143
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
What the heck. What is going on with macron??
I understand that politicians have to be flexible and sometimes has to change their minds but macrons change is utterly ridiculous.
From war rhetoric which indicates france was ready to go to war with turkey to a new beginning without any reservations in no time.
Nothing happened except France and Greece have a done deal for weapon sales.
I'm curious if this circus from macron was just show to sell weapons to Greece. 🤔

No doubt that Rafale sales had a big part to play in this.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,927
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

You know, the colonial powers made big mistake in the past by giving those islands to Greece. And they can’t undo it. So they have to rattle sabera and what not.

We should build up and solidfy our economy from the attrocity that akp and rte has brought it to. And eventually send diplomatic note on those islands armed and send note to UN. And then declared Greece violation of the mentioned islands and thus the signed 1947 agreement being null and void and take the islands. Hit hard and fast and brutal to any Greek armed resistance. Eventually it will die out.

EU will embargo us blah blah blah. But no one will do anything. Russia might use this opportunity to curry greek favour.

Eventually things will settle down after 10-20 years.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania

You know, the colonial powers made big mistake in the past by giving those islands to Greece. And they can’t undo it. So they have to rattle sabera and what not.

We should build up and solidfy our economy from the attrocity that akp and rte has brought it to. And eventually send diplomatic note on those islands armed and send note to UN. And then declared Greece violation of the mentioned islands and thus the signed 1947 agreement being null and void and take the islands. Hit hard and fast and brutal to any Greek armed resistance. Eventually it will die out.

EU will embargo us blah blah blah. But no one will do anything. Russia might use this opportunity to curry greek favour.

Eventually things will settle down after 10-20 years.
That's what Hitler thought when he invaded Poland.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom