61 29,647
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
EnqqQhzXIAA9nqw

Taking off from Germany, the Boeing E-3A Sentry (LX-N90451) AWACS early warning aircraft is returning after patrolling the north of the Aegean Sea. The Germans are watching us in the Aegean.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,820
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think the EU countries are not interested in talking anymore, so they're building up tensions with their actions. Germany was the latest to add to that.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,820
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Very funny how the so-called allies conduct drills with Patriot and S300 etc. but vehemently oppose Turkey's acquisition of S400.

I seriously hope we develop AD that can track and down F35.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
TR724 is a well known FETO media, like for example Nordic Monitor and Ahval. The name literally means Turkey 24/7.

Check out Mehmet Efe Caman's twitter page, "Anatolian with Cretan roots", "Jesus mosaic header", check out his followers.
He even wrote an article with the headline "Turkey: A failed project".

Why do you think he can't come to Turkey?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
TR724 is a well known FETO media, like for example Nordic Monitor and Ahval. The name literally means Turkey 24/7.

Check out Mehmet Efe Caman's twitter page, "Anatolian with Cretan roots", "Jesus mosaic header".
He even wrote an article with the headline "Turkey: A failed project".

Why do you think he can't come to Turkey?

His also like Turks have contributed nothing.

Im like we are proud to be Barbarians.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,820
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's good idea to keep an eye on these people. I keep track of those whom I know.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Where ever you find those lowlifes, put them on their ass. Like it happened to Zekeriya Öz in Germany.

Praising the killing of 250+ people and talks about democracy, jailed innocent people for years without a process and talks about democracy, assasination of jailed military officers yet talks about democracy.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are so high up their asses not to mention their arrogance. Look I have an education your religion, culture, traditions, political systems, ethnic identities are all myths while sips on starbucks and while using twitter.

If a person believes nothing dear or believes nations are myths are nothing more than dead men walking if you stand for nothing you will fall for nothing.

Not to mention their obession with dna. Dna does not change ones identity, language or culture.

Liberal Turks think by bending themselves to Greeks, Armenians and other Anti Turks that all problems dating back centuries will be solved overnight. Thats how deluded they are.

What make it so sick how they hide behind Gazi Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. Im gonna be honest Ataturk would have hanged these people. People forget when ass lickers got what they deserved that dont forget what happened to Ali Kemal aka Boris Johnsons Great Grandfather when Sakalli Nureddin Pasha hanged his sorry ass during the Turkish independance war. Ataturk even issued a arrest warrant for ali kemal to be put on trial.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom