TR Marine Mavi Vatan (Blue Homeland)

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
It's pretty funny seeing greeks come on the Turkish forum here and basically cry out for attention..
I dont know if this is a Turkish forum, actually the administrators and one Greek mod tell me other things.
However, the essence, is 3/4 of the comments in this particular topic, concerning Greece. So it's good to learn to argue and not just say your own. I know very well where I am participating, what I will encounter and what the rules are, unwritten and not.
So... "Mavi Vatan" is a irredentist and expansionist concept which are based on an amalgam of Turkism and Islamism, which they think have become superpowers, while in the end they can not move without the permission of the real superpowers of the world. Of course the goal was and is Greece and Cyprus, those about the homeland are ashes in the eyes of the supranationalists.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's pretty funny seeing greeks come on the Turkish forum here and basically cry out for attention.
Lets not discriminate the users. I wouldnt want this place to turn to our circlejerk.

@Akritas

Mavi Vatan project has been founded and backed by the Kemalist soldiers and staff of this country. I dont think they are interested in neither Islamism nor Ottomanism. You need to stop pursuing this arguement. These are just arguements Greek backed media represent to give Turkey an imperialist and expansionist power image. By that, they legitimise their position and delegitimise Turkeys position.

Turkey seeks no more that what is hers.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Lets not discriminate the users. I wouldnt want this place to turn to our circlejerk.

@Akritas

Mavi Vatan project has been founded and backed by the Kemalist soldiers and staff of this country. I dont think they are interested in neither Islamism nor Ottomanism. You need to stop pursuing this arguement. These are just arguements Greek backed media represent to give Turkey an imperialist and expansionist power image. By that, they legitimise their position and delegitimise Turkeys position.

Turkey seeks no more that what is hers.
Let me to be more clear: Founded from Kemalist admirals, adopted and developed from the Islamists of the AKP.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The fishing boat captain gave a good lesson to the Greek Coast Guard boat, which tried to interfere the Turkish fisherman who was fishing at a distance of 7.5 miles from the nearest Greek island and Greek boat had to turn back. We are talking about a country that constantly commits these violations at international waters. There is no explanation other than provocation for such actions taken by Greece in international waters, which constantly keeps "international law" from their mouths.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
No, but I wrote the perspective of the event on top of the video as the fishing ship captain was trying to explain.
Because only the Turkish side is presented, what I understand is that the Greek Coast Guard prevented the Turkish fisherman from fishing, because as it is known, the fish catch in international waters outside is regulated by the Regional Fisheries Management Organizations (RFMOs) and their member countries.
Of course, Turkey, as is well known, never follows international rules, and always does what it likes.
This the Map of the 440 permanent Fisheries Restricted Areas (FRAs) identified in the study area (Aegean Sea-GSA 22; Crete-GSA 23 ; and part of North Levantine GSA 24, the limits of which are not indicated in this map.
The European and international legal frameworks appear clear and well-defined.

1643880713022.png

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Also, this is the Map of the 76 Seasonable Fisheries Restricted Areas.
So the question is clear: where was the Turkish boat?

1643881127482.png

Aloster

Reactions
1 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also, this is the Map of the 76 Seasonable Fisheries Restricted Areas.
So the question is clear: where was the Turkish boat?

View attachment 39386
From video you can get the coordinates and calculate distance to greek island and find out it is international sea. But İ think it isn't a matter for u, fishing at Van lake or Gökçeada shore. U can easily find another law which we can not sail at Van lake. Already u believe ur highness owner of the Anadolu,Ege denizi,Akdeniz and İstanbul.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because only the Turkish side is presented, what I understand is that the Greek Coast Guard prevented the Turkish fisherman from fishing, because as it is known, the fish catch in international waters outside is regulated by the Regional Fisheries Management Organizations (RFMOs) and their member countries.
Of course, Turkey, as is well known, never follows international rules, and always does what it likes.
This the Map of the 440 permanent Fisheries Restricted Areas (FRAs) identified in the study area (Aegean Sea-GSA 22; Crete-GSA 23 ; and part of North Levantine GSA 24, the limits of which are not indicated in this map.
The European and international legal frameworks appear clear and well-defined.

View attachment 39384

Although you heard the Greek coast guard saying "This is Greek Territorial Waters, Leave this place immediately" in the video, which is 7.5 miles from the nearest Greek island, you tell a story with the "fishing international law" texts you got from a site to make empty accusations with memorized jargons.

Visual records such as your coastguard sinking the refugee boats and Incidents like this taken place at international waters become a clear proof for the international community that you do not care about any international rules and only use them as a tool to justify your sins and serve for your unjustice demands. Therefore, it is important to archive these footages in a single subject to show what is the actual problem. Those will serve perfect to Turkey in medium term.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Although you heard the Greek coast guard saying "This is Greek Territorial Waters, Leave this place immediately" in the video, which is 7.5 miles from the nearest Greek island, you tell a story with the "fishing international law" texts you got from a site to make empty accusations with memorized jargons.
I asked you to translate what was said in the video, because they spoke Turkish, but you did not do it for obvious reasons. You can easily edit a video and put whatever you want. Experience has shown that the Turkish state, in fact, constructs events for the purpose of propaganda and to field benefits. I am reminded the events of 1955, 1996 and of course 2020. We know who you are, what you are and what you want.

Visual records such as your coastguard sinking the refugee boats and Incidents like this taken place at international waters become a clear proof for the international community that you do not care about any international rules and only use them as a tool to justify your sins and serve for your unjustice demands. Therefore, it is important to archive these footages in a single subject to show what is the actual problem. Those will serve perfect to Turkey in medium term.

First of all, I do not need a post-migration ethics lessons from someone whose country is a protagonist in the illegal immigration flows. Turkey is the country from which the flows start, and the state is the one that helps them. When e.g. you see Somalis and Moroccans coming from Turkey, it means that they got there in the well-known way of .... Turkish visa. Turkey is the transmitter country where smuggling flows begin.
Secondly, when Greece asks Turkey to keep its signatures, it knows very well that it is facing a state that lives in its supranational utopia, its "mavi vatan".
Finally, if Turkey wanted a diplomatic solution to all Greek-Turkish issues, it would do so through international courts. But because it knows it will lose, it does not and will not do it. That's why it sets up propaganda videos, like the one you posted, with a fisherman in short T-shirts, in the heart of winter.

Last edited:

Aloster

Reactions
1 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I asked you to translate what was said in the video, because they spoke Turkish, but you did not do it for obvious reasons. You can easily edit a video and put whatever you want. Experience has shown that the Turkish state, in fact, constructs events for the purpose of propaganda and to field benefits. I am reminded the events of 1955, 1996 and of course 2020. We know who you are, what you are and what you want.

First of all, I do not need a post-migration ethics lessons from someone whose country is a protagonist in the illegal immigration flows. Turkey is the country from which the flows start, and the state is the one that helps them. When e.g. you see Somalis and Moroccans coming from Turkey, it means that they got there in the well-known way of .... Turkish visa. Turkey is the transmitter country where smuggling flows begin.
Secondly, when Greece asks Turkey to keep its signatures, it knows very well that it is facing a state that lives in its supranational utopia, its "mavi vatan".
Finally, if Turkey wanted a diplomatic solution to all Greek-Turkish issues, it would do so through international courts. But because it knows it will lose, it does not and will not do it. That's why it sets up propaganda videos, like the one you posted, with a fisherman in short T-shirts, in the heart of winter.
Damn Yes u r right u catch us from t-shirts. We also fabricated greek cost guard ship also hired some one roled as greek soldiers at video. Thanks to TRT, alrhough it is good production, Too pity what a shame they dont make proper job. (T-shirts perfect details :)

Also from another forum ship distance calculated from "Samothraki" 13.57 km away according to coordinate at video (Thanks to TMRT from trmilitary).
Sorry I forgot but u also dont belive it. :)

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It doesn't matter how many times you copy/paste articles, how many times you use international law terms or how you spread propaganda around the words in order to hide Greece's violations of international law, its expansionist policies and human rights violations. The Greek coast guard is declaring the international waters as Greek territorial waters but you are trying to create a false perception by pretending that you do not understand anything and asking for the translation of the video, while at the same time implying that Turks violated the Europran fishing rules to accuse Turkey without waiting. In your first sentence, regardless of what happened, you repeat the absurd and childish assumption something like "Turkey is always the party that violates international law". After all, it is not possible for a person with your mentality to look anywhere but the tip of their nose.

By the way, if you're having a hard time hearing the truth with visual evidences, you won't get into discussions on these types of platforms because there are huge gaps between the articles you copy and paste and the perception you're trying to create and what's actually happening in the field. You have a strange mentality to blame Turkey even the refugees whose boots you have sunk and sent hundreds of them to deaths. You have a government that acts as if Turkey has signed an "international agreement" and guaranteed that the only country where all refugees from the Middle East and Asia should be held in Turkey and the sole source of all responsibility belong to Turks. You deny your guilt and blame Turkey, even in refugees whose boots you blown up in front of the cameras and left to many more deaths. A complete delusion

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The anger and harsh reactions you show in such events cannot hide your human rights violations and your disregard for international law. This type of visual evidence as I said proves how you hide behind the lie of international law words and interpret these terms as it suits your agenda, thus trying to create a perception of your unjustice expansion claims in the Aegean and Mediterranean but with these type of evidences, Turkey is actually shattering the international perception you are trying to create

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
.................. thus trying to create a perception of your unjustice expansion claims in the Aegean and Mediterranean but with these type of evidences, Turkey is actually shattering the international perception you are trying to create
Which expansions?
Shall I remind you the turkish map of this thread, which has as Turkish territory half the Greek islands of the Aegean?
You see I speak with evidence and not fabricated videos.
Now what Turkey is doing, let's leave it, because I'm bored of rewriting it.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Meanwhile, for a citizen of such a Greek state who has the logic to demand connecting the whole Mediterranean Sea to Cyprus by cutting the EEZ of the whole Turkish mainland for an island of 10km2 within swimming distance of Turkey, of course the Mavi Vatan will be seen as an utopia. The issue is not what you feel but what Turkey does on the field. I don't need to tell you what we did on the field and how it turned out and now who is currently allowed on Mavi Vatan. You know these things as someone who follows these works.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Meanwhile, for a citizen of such a Greek state who has the logic to demand connecting the whole Mediterranean Sea to Cyprus by cutting the EEZ of the whole Turkish mainland for an island of 10km2 within swimming distance of Turkey, of course the Mavi Vatan will be seen as an utopia. The issue is not what you feel but what Turkey does on the field. I don't need to tell you what we did on the field and how it turned out and now who is currently allowed on Mavi Vatan. You know these things as someone who follows these works.
Then stop pretending and talking about .... international law. Like I said, we know who you are, what you are and what you want. Besides, you have proved it in the .... diplomatic field, by avoiding solutions. You are thirsty for conflicts, wars and neottoman expansionisms.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom