Latest Thread

Microwave Weapons

wb24

Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Germany
Someone is directing microwave rays at our office in Switzerland. We were able to measure these rays at 2100 MHz.

The government has performed measurements at our office (see attached photos) but they cannot do direction finding. Private investigators here do not want to help us, they give phony reasons.

Are there any companies, consultants in Turkey or elsewhere who can do direction finding and could make an offer how much this costs?

Many thanks for any hint.

Attachments

• IMG_5799.jpg
    IMG_5799.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5800.jpg
    IMG_5800.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
  • Messung-Augustiner-Zurich-MW-Very-High.png
    Messung-Augustiner-Zurich-MW-Very-High.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 89

red

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This could be the most interesting post I've seen in my life. I don't know consultants but there is defense journalist/accounts who might if this post get their attention. Couldn't government refer a company with instruments to carry measurements? Likely would cost a fortune.

Isn't something like triangulation done to find location of transmitters?

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is most likely a 4G band at 2100 MHz.
300 MHz-3000 MHz UHF. It is mostly used for GSM.

wb24

Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Germany
government did give us a list of accredited companies for EMF measurements. All of them declined to help. Unbelievable. One company gave lack of equipment as a reason. From one of their former employees we then learned that they do have most up-to-date equipment to do Triangulation such as Narda SignalShark.

Last edited:

wb24

Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Germany
Also it looks like 5G Networks are being misused to target people with directed EMF rays, a.k.a Masers or Microwave lasers. Once a ray, that was shot against our office, was so strong that it brought a lamp to lighten while it was off. All the perpetrators need to know is the target person‘s phone number. Then the 5G antenna is able to locate the person and shoot him/her with directed Microwave laser-like ray.

We also found out that the target person could have been contaminated with some kind of metal in order for their bodies to act as an antenna. Some of the metals used are copper, Graphen and mercury. Lab results of some of our employees show very high heavy-metal concentrations.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What kind of company do you work for? Is there any reason at all for people to target you?

wb24

Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Germany
I work in an investment company. Reason: I think it is sabotage, preventing competition. Imagine a poker player hitting the other players with a microwave laser under the table.

This type of sabotage is possibly being used against politicians, military officers, diplomats, think of the so called Havana Syndrom.

Some people say it was used in Hong Kong to control protesters via 5G Antennas. The protesters must have been contaminated with some metal first, possibly through the water canons.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom