Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It's a problem if you are annihilating the current local population to achieve this, i.e Yazidis who bore the brunt of an ISIS genocide. Secondly, Turkey also shoots refugees on the Syrian side of the border.

Fortress Europa is pretty inhumane though.

About 2 million Kurds fled into Turkey from Syria since the civil war started it may even be higher. During the first gulf war about 1.5 million Kurds fled to Turkey.

Literally millions of Kurds today are either refugees or descendants of Kurdish refugees in Turkey. Millions of Kurds have also intermarried with Turkish people within Turkey.

Just a few months ago 2000 kurds from the KRG were beaten at the polish border and the media promoted it as protecting borders portraying the kurds as savage middle easterners.

meanwhile Turkey took millions of kurds and in and treat kurds no different then anyone else, yet where is the respect and where is the gratitude?

kurds are only shown in a good light in western media provided they can be used to create trouble in the middle east, otherwise they see you as no different then how they see gypsies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a problem if you are annihilating the current local population to achieve this, i.e Yazidis who bore the brunt of an ISIS genocide. Secondly, Turkey also shoots refugees on the Syrian side of the border.

Since when were the Yazidis the majority in northern syria??

Majority have always been Arabs and Syrian Turkmens.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Kurds in northern syria is a relatively new thing to be honest. Maybe last hundred years they started migrating across it.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq

I mean, for arguments sake this is like when Ersat Salihi complains Iraqi government is using displaced Iraqis to settle them in Turkmen areas of Iraq for demographic engineering (Tal Afar). You can either say they are all Iraqis or you can say this is a crime targeting a vulnerable minority and destroying local communities and culture. Or maybe Xinjiang, given the chinese government actively sponsors Han chinese to migrate there for the purposes of demographic engineering.

The Yazidis were most concentrated in Afrin out of all Syrian regions and it was the SNA sponsored by Turkey that accomplished what ISIS could not, that is the destruction of Yazidi shrines and the mass displacement of the entirety of the Yazidi population and the destruction of their local communities. None of what I am saying is refutable here, this is a fact.

Kurds in northern syria is a relatively new thing to be honest. Maybe last hundred years they started migrating across it.

No, Kurds been around since Salahuddin settled his Kurdish regiments around Damascus. Afrin being one example of it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
About 2 million Kurds fled into Turkey from Syria since the civil war started it may even be higher. During the first gulf war about 1.5 million Kurds fled to Turkey.

Literally millions of Kurds today are either refugees or descendants of Kurdish refugees in Turkey. Millions of Kurds have also intermarried with Turkish people within Turkey.

Just a few months ago 2000 kurds from the KRG were beaten at the polish border and the media promoted it as protecting borders portraying the kurds as savage middle easterners.

meanwhile Turkey took millions of kurds and in and treat kurds no different then anyone else, yet where is the respect and where is the gratitude?

kurds are only shown in a good light in western media provided they can be used to create trouble in the middle east, otherwise they see you as no different then how they see gypsies.

Kurds have been rebelling against us since the 1800s.

The reason why the Ottomans have not given an inch of land because the Ottomans put down rebellions with brute force. Ataturk was also not forgiving its todays stupid ass politicians who give the Kurds too much room like Erdogan and Kilictaroglu.

I mean, for arguments sake this is like when Ersat Salihi complains Iraqi government is using displaced Iraqis to settle them in Turkmen areas of Iraq for demographic engineering (Tal Afar). You can either say they are all Iraqis or you can say this is a crime targeting a vulnerable minority and destroying local communities and culture. Or maybe Xinjiang, given the chinese government actively sponsors Han chinese to migrate there for the purposes of demographic engineering.

The Yazidis were most concentrated in Afrin out of all Syrian regions and it was the SNA sponsored by Turkey that accomplished what ISIS could not, that is the destruction of Yazidi shrines and the mass displacement of the entirety of the Yazidi population and the destruction of their local communities. None of what I am saying is refutable here, this is a fact.

No, Kurds been around since Salahuddin settled his Kurdish regiments around Damascus. Afrin being one example of it.

Yazidis have always been in Iraq and a minority in Syria. Afrin has always been a majority Arab land the Kurds kicked them out.

Sna is majority are Arab while there Syrian Turkmens have their own detachments.

I know you Kurds love to spin shit around just like how you guys claim you are Native to Anatolia.

Kurds like you just love claiming Arab or Turkmen land as your own. Yazidis have always been a minority in Syria and in Iraq.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Kurds have been rebelling against us since the 1800s.

The reason why the Ottomans have not given an inch of land because the Ottomans put down rebellions with brute force. Ataturk was also not forgiving its todays stupid ass politicians who give the Kurds too much room like Erdogan and Kilictaroglu.

Yazidis have always been in Iraq and a minority in Syria. Afrin has always been a majority Arab land the Kurds kicked them out.

Sna is majority are Arab while there Syrian Turkmens have their own detachments.

I know you Kurds love to spin shit around just like how you guys claim you are Native to Anatolia.

Kurds like you just love claiming Arab or Turkmen land as your own. Yazidis have always been a minority in Syria and in Iraq. In afrin they have never

Most of this is irrelevant or just plain wrong. Afrin has always been predominantly Kurdish and the largest concentration of Yazidis in Syria was previously in Afrin. The destruction of their communities and shrines is a great cultural loss for the region and incredibly backwards.

Even the Turkish government said the region was predominantly Kurdish before the invasion (State Media and SETA) . I think you are a little detached from reality or consume too much racist anti-Kurdish literature.

Secondly, Turkmen are a minority in Iraq. Therefore it is fine for Arabs and Kurds to dominate them demographically or keep them displaced in camps while ensuring resources are diverted to other ethnicities because everyone is an Iraqi. That is your reasoning here. Interestingly enough, the Turkmen have also been really damaged by Turkish policies towards Syria. While fleeing ISIS in 2015, Turkey actually refused thousands of them entry as refugees. Those that haven't managed to enter Turkey currently live under some of the Turkmen gangs that exploit them, violate their rights or they live under HTS. Before that it was ISIS, like in Iraq (Whom Davutoglu said were not terrorists, just angry children). I would venture and say their communities have also been destroyed, but not to the same scale as Yazidis. But they are all Syrian, so placing millions of Syrian arabs from other parts of Syria into Turkmen homes in Turkmen areas is also fine with you I guess, as they are all Syrian and it is okay for them to be placed under Jabhat Shamiya or whichever Arab militia it is.

Interesting rumours around atm - the ISIS terrorist neutralized in Idlib, is rumoured to be the one Turkey negotiated with for the hostage crisis when ISIS took their embassy and architect of the Yazidi genocide. He was a Turkmen from Tal Afar.

I'll also give you something else, the Turkey does want the Kurds removed from Afrin and the border, but one of the main issues is it means the oil fields in the south will become demographically more Kurdish as a result. Though I guess it helps with security, seeing as Turkey buys that oil through the KRG.

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

When are you guys going to stop using the Yazidis as a propaganda tool? The Yazidis are now dying for the PKK in Iraq. Trust me nobody gives a fuck about Yazidis or anyone else when Turkey's sovereignty/interests are being threatened.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
When are you guys going to stop using the Yazidis as a propaganda tool? The Yazidis are now dying for the PKK in Iraq. Trust me nobody gives a fuck about Yazidis or anyone else when Turkey's sovereignty/interests are being threatened.

Mask comes off pretty quick? Nobody is using the Yazidis as a propaganda tool.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most of this is irrelevant or just plain wrong. Afrin has always been predominantly Kurdish and the largest concentration of Yazidis in Syria was previously in Afrin. The destruction of their communities and shrines is a great cultural loss for the region and incredibly backwards.

Even the Turkish government said the region was predominantly Kurdish before the invasion (State Media and SETA) . I think you are a little detached from reality or consume too much racist anti-Kurdish literature.

Secondly, Turkmen are a minority in Iraq. Therefore it is fine for Arabs and Kurds to dominate them demographically or keep them displaced in camps while ensuring resources are diverted to other ethnicities because everyone is an Iraqi. That is your reasoning here. Interestingly enough, the Turkmen have also been really damaged by Turkish policies towards Syria. While fleeing ISIS in 2015, Turkey actually refused thousands of them entry as refugees. Those that haven't managed to enter Turkey currently live under some of the Turkmen gangs that exploit them, violate their rights or they live under HTS. Before that it was ISIS, like in Iraq (Whom Davutoglu said were not terrorists, just angry children). I would venture and say their communities have also been destroyed, but not to the same scale as Yazidis. But they are all Syrian, so placing millions of Syrian arabs from other parts of Syria into Turkmen homes in Turkmen areas is also fine with you I guess, as they are all Syrian and it is okay for them to be placed under Jabhat Shamiya or whichever Arab militia it is.

Interesting rumours around atm - the ISIS terrorist neutralized in Idlib, is rumoured to be the one Turkey negotiated with for the hostage crisis when ISIS took their embassy and architect of the Yazidi genocide. He was a Turkmen from Tal Afar.

I'll also give you something else, the Turkey does want the Kurds removed from Afrin and the border, but one of the main issues is it means the oil fields in the south will become demographically more Kurdish as a result. Though I guess it helps with security, seeing as Turkey buys that oil through the KRG.

You mean the Turkish government ran by Erdogan.

Erdogan is already sucking up to you kurds everyday his already engaged in historical revisionism to destroy Turkish identity afterall his a Georgian. His the same man who said I put Turkish nationalism on my feet.

Davutoglu the Coward is not surprising how he allowed Isis and pkk scumbags to go wild on our border. I hope he gets karma that piece of trash.

Iraqi Turkmens have become a minority usually thanks to the Arabs and Kurds who butchered them. Im friends with an Iraqi Turkmen guess what he does not have any positive feelings towards Kurds.

You Kurds have tried for decades to destroy balkanise Turkiye. You guys are nothing more than a proxy that is to be used and then thrown.

Remember you guys served the Safavids as their pawns until they turned against you and came begging for the Ottomans to come and save you.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
You mean the Turkish government ran by Erdogan.

Erdogan is already sucking up to you kurds everyday his already engaged in historical revisionism to destroy Turkish identity afterall his a Georgian. His the same man who said I put Turkish nationalism on my feet.

Davutoglu the Coward is not surprising how he allowed Isis and pkk scumbags to go wild on our border. I hope he gets karma that piece of trash.

Iraqi Turkmens have become a minority usually thanks to the Arabs and Kurds who butchered them. Im friends with an Iraqi Turkmen guess what he does not have any positive feelings towards Kurds.

You Kurds have tried for decades to destroy balkanise Turkiye. You guys are nothing more than a proxy that is to be used and then thrown.

Remember you guys served the Safavids as their pawns until they turned against you and came begging for the Ottomans to come and save you.

Not sure what your personal feelings and opinions have to do with anything here.

You should look at a map and look at where the majority of Syrian Arabs are being settled (hint - it's also previously Turkmen areas). But I guess you are A-ok with this.

Last edited:

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey

What the fuck is wrong with these turcophbic people. Do all of them live in some parallel universe where logic is nowhere to find. Where do turks annihilate ANYONE. You cant even show a single image where a civilian was targeted deliberately while every other part including Syrian, American, Europeans, Russians, Kurds, other Arabs (than Syrians) have thousands of visual confirmation on deliberate civilian targeting. You can just look at google maps to see the bombed out cities if you want annihilation while Turkey exclusively use small guided bombs aided with live images from drones. Can you imagine the outcry if Turkey leveled a whole fucking city with 10000s dead civilians?

Note, I dont count a leader or fighter in PKK/KCK/YPG to be civilian, even if they are in civilian cloths. I also don't count a building with only known PKK terrorist to be civilian even if you call is a "hospital" or youth training camps . PKK/KCK/YPG is fully legal target irrelevant wherever they are as long as they don't lay down their arm unconditionally.

If a yezidi want to be part of PKK then too bad for him as he will get a guided missile up his ***, irelevant if he fought against ISIS or the devil himself. A terrorist is a terrorist, period.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not sure want your personal feelings and opinions have to do with anything here.

You should look at a map and look at where the majority of Syrian Arabs are being settled (hint - it's also previously Turkmen areas). But I guess you are A-ok with this.

If Syrian refugees can settle back in their lands everybody in Turkey is all for it.

All about Turkey's national security at the end of the day.

You Kurds have threatened the break up of the country numerous times if the Turks can create a buffer zone for its security its nore than enough.

Also the Kurds cant be trusted with anything.

We dont forget how these "innocent" Kurds were building trenches and placing booby traps against Turkish soldiers in the cizre operation.

Anatolia has been our land since 1071. You underestimate us and our resolve. You really think we would surrender?

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
What the fuck is wrong with these turcophbic people. Do all of them live in some parallel universe where logic is nowhere to find. Where do turks annihilate ANYONE. You cant even show a single image where a civilian was targeted deliberately while every other part including Syrian, American, Europeans, Russians, Kurds, other Arabs (than Syrians) have thousands of visual confirmation on deliberate civilian targeting. You can just look at google maps to see the bombed out cities if you want annihilation while Turkey exclusively use small guided bombs aided with live images from drones. Can you imagine the outcry if Turkey leveled a whole fucking city with 10000s dead civilians?

Note, I dont count a leader or fighter in PKK/KCK/YPG to be civilian, even if they are in civilian cloths. I also don't count a building with only known PKK terrorist to be civilian even if you call is a "hospital" or youth training camps . PKK/KCK/YPG is fully legal target irrelevant wherever they are as long as they don't lay down their arm unconditionally.

If a yezidi want to be part of PKK then too bad for him as he will get a guided missile up his ***, irelevant if he fought against ISIS or the devil himself. A terrorist is a terrorist, period.

??? irrelevant

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
If Syrian refugees can settle back in their lands everybody in Turkey is all for it.

All about Turkey's national security at the end of the day.

You Kurds have threatened the break up of the country numerous times if the Turks can create a buffer zone for its security its nore than enough.

Also the Kurds cant be trusted with anything.

We dont forget how these "innocent" Kurds were building trenches and placing booby traps against Turkish soldiers in the cizre operation.

Anatolia has been our land since 1071. You underestimate us and our resolve. You really think we would surrender?

??? Irrelevant

What does this have to do with anything that was being discussed? :LOL:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
??? Irrelevant

What does this have to do with anything that was being discussed? :LOL:

Safe zone done by Turkey is a buffer zone also to keep terrorist groups out of Turkey. Safe zone was also created to take the fight to the terrorists regardless of who they are whether its pkk or isis or aq.

Nothing to do with bs claim of ethnic cleansing. If the Kurds love to play that game perhaps they should look in a mirror.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Safe zone done by Turkey is a buffer zone also to keep terrorist groups out of Turkey. Safe zone was also created to take the fight to the terrorists regardless of who they are whether its pkk or isis or aq.

Nothing to do with bs claim of ethnic cleansing. If the Kurds love to play that game perhaps they should look in a mirror.

As a direct consequence it led to the complete destruction of the Yazidi community, a stated goal of ISIS. Not sure what you are trying to say.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You really have to be braindead to try and argue here that sending Syrians back to their OWN LAND is ethnic cleansing.

The only ethnic cleansing in Syria was done by Assas/Russia/Iran and ypg/US both have driven out millions of Sunni Arabs,Turkmen and Kurds as well as Christians. One has settled it with Shia Persians the other with pkk affiliated Kurds and Yazidis.

Repeating the same shit doesn’t make it true. For seven years now the pkk affiliated Kurds and it Western Masters have been reheating the same lie over and lie again that Turkey „annihilates“ specific ethnic groups yet no on party has been able to provide evidence for this claim for almost a decade now. Intel services of those countries have yet to provide verified reports about those claims.

Yet the same can’t be said for the targeted ethnic cleansing done by the ypg with the help of the US and other western countries to try and create a terror statelet run by a minority group that isn’t even Syrian.

If this project fails the pkk and its abomination ypg are both dead in the water and the western states with sizeable kurdish population, many of which are linked to the pkk, will have a huge terror problem on their hands as those groups will lash out against their masters and commit terror attacks in Europe. Mainly Germany, France and Nordic countries.
Why do you think the Swedes are gifting the ypg 250 million euros ? Out of the good of their heart? Don’t make me laugh!

Yezidi my ass. If you are affiliated with a terror org you can be what you want. Still gonna get a bomb dropped on your pathetic ass.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
As a direct consequence it led to the complete destruction of the Yazidi community, a stated goal of ISIS. Not sure what you are trying to say.

Dont make me laugh you guys literally fled and left the yazidis to their fate to Isis its easy to blame Turkey.

Also yazidis have always been a minority in both iraq and syria.

When they join pkk or the ypg. Turkish drones or our soldiers do the job in cleaning the rats.

Mind you TSK also targets Sunni also Shia terrorists. We dont make any distinction when it comes to fighting terrorists. We target them all.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dont make me laugh you guys literally fled and left the yazidis to their fate to Isis its easy to blame Turkey.

Also yazidis have always been a minority in both iraq and syria.

When they join pkk or the ypg. Turkish drones or our soldiers do the job in cleaning the rats.

Mind you TSK also targets Sunni also Shia terrorists. We dont make any distinction when it comes to fighting terrorists. We target them all.

There are enough reports of Kurds (pkk) entering yezidi villages telling them to give them their guns because they will protect them and then fucking off the next day before isis moves in. A lot of yezidis got butchered by isis thanks to the pkk. Anyone telling you different is affiliated, braindead or just plain gullible.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
I disagree, Europe has given and is giving a lot to millions of refugees and migrants, whom some countries can no longer absorb, and who themselves do not want to integrate socially into Europe.
And to clarify: I was and am against the so-called "Arab Spring", which failed because Arab societies could not incorporate the values of Western Civilization such as Liberal Democracy, Discrimination of Powers and especially Justice.
The US is the one that started it, which failed completely.

Top Bottom